Mike Jones back WHO? I said Mike Jones!

Comments

• Dave2one6
    Dave2one6 Members Posts: 1,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • _God_
    _God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    skpjr78 wrote: »
    Mike Jones is one of the worst ever. I have him as #1. Mase and Cameron are 2&3. For the life of me i cant understand how ppl give Cameron and ? ass mase any props.

? is u talkin bout cam for , I know mase got found in the Range Rover wit the boi *? c voice* but cam is a real og , u swearing by a rumor? started by a man whose baby mother was a known prostitue and marries a loose woman who has a baby with another man after cheating on him and also has a love affair with a white drug addict? It's time for you to look yourself in the mirror fam
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What if....this is one of the several companies that he owns or has partnered with?

I know, but I hate to see a black man fall the ? off.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    I dont get the house in virginia joke

? went over my head too. Had to read it twice.
    Then the gif turned on the light bulb.

I still dont get it
    Mike Jones is one of the worst ever. I have him as #1. Mase and Cameron are 2&3. For the life of me i cant understand how ppl give Cameron and ? ass mase any props.

out all the rappers out 2 legendary Harlem rappers are your top worst rappers of all time?

did any of us ? your ? or something
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    to donate to the Mike Jones foundation please dial +1( 281) 330-8004 followed by the pound sign
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This ? so bad its depressing
  • King_Me
    King_Me Members Posts: 663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wtf is a lock dot?
  • Stomp Johnson
    Stomp Johnson Members, Writer Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yall some hatin ass ? . This ? is easily the verse of 2015 and 2016 combined.
  • your flyness
    your flyness Members Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭✭✭

I still dont get it

out all the rappers out 2 legendary Harlem rappers are your top worst rappers of all time?

did any of us ? your ? or something

H.I.V
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    _? _ wrote: »

? is u talkin bout cam for , I know mase got found in the Range Rover wit the boi *? c voice* but cam is a real og , u swearing by a rumor? started by a man whose baby mother was a known prostitue and marries a loose woman who has a baby with another man after cheating on him and also has a love affair with a white drug addict? It's time for you to look yourself in the mirror fam

you lost me with the rumor ? . i dont have a clue with the ? ur talking about with ur gossiping ass.

but cam is a real og
    mase-gif.gif
    lol at cam is an og. i couldnt tell by the way they snatched his ass up out the car in dc. a true og would be known and respected in hoods nationwide and wouldnt get jacked in the first place. i bet that ? wouldnt have happened to t rodgers. i find it hard to believe that someone who is as gangsta as he claims wouldnt have at least let off 1 shot. but regardless his flow is just as remedial as mike jones wack ass.

"And when it comes to 'Jimmy,' my name's 'me' too
    'Cause when he got cash, I was like "me too"
    And when he got ass I said "me too"
    And when he got the drop I was like "me too"
    And when he almost got shot I said "me too"
    cameron the goat
    XZNnO.gif

not gonna waste time displaying mase's wackness.

harlem.....
    tumblr_inline_mihklc2mp01qz4rgp.gif

its time to do better
  • _God_
    _God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    _? _ wrote: »

you lost me with the rumor ? . i dont have a clue with the ? ur talking about with ur gossiping ass.

but cam is a real og
    mase-gif.gif
    lol at cam is an og. i couldnt tell by the way they snatched his ass up out the car in dc. a true og would be known and respected in hoods nationwide and wouldnt get jacked in the first place. i bet that ? wouldnt have happened to t rodgers. i find it hard to believe that someone who is as gangsta as he claims wouldnt have at least let off 1 shot. but regardless his flow is just as remedial as mike jones wack ass.

"And when it comes to 'Jimmy,' my name's 'me' too
    'Cause when he got cash, I was like "me too"
    And when he got ass I said "me too"
    And when he got the drop I was like "me too"
    And when he almost got shot I said "me too"
    cameron the goat
    XZNnO.gif

not gonna waste time displaying mase's wackness.

harlem.....
    tumblr_inline_mihklc2mp01qz4rgp.gif

its time to do better

Your the ? , you wasn't there in dc, nobody snatched anybody outta cars, but I'm gossiping ? You just like posting gifs, your not a man
  • memphis2sacnicc
    memphis2sacnicc Members Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    His career ended with a broken nose and bruised ego.

l_15fd2fdef1428f0828bc8e9bd2133d68.jpg
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He looks like somebody ran I'm his house like Room Raiders, woke him and said, "rap this", and gave him that sheet. ? still got ? on the side of his face and ? .
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    House
    In
    Virginia
  • MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn what happened to Texas Music??
  • shtoopid
    shtoopid Members Posts: 2,546 ✭✭✭✭✭

Lol tell why you mad bruh. This thread has nothing to do with can or mase... sounds like you've been waiting for the opportunity to died these ? for a while
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    shtoopid wrote: »

Lol tell why you mad bruh. This thread has nothing to do with can or mase... sounds like you've been waiting for the opportunity to died these ? for a while

Some1 created a thread about a guy i have rated #1 on my 3 man woat list. Its only natural to reference the other 2.
    giphy.gif
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mase might be lame, but he could rap and he had hits.

Go listen to S.D.E. Lil ?
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rampage12 wrote: »
    LOL at him having crumbs literally on the side of his face.

So you saying he's eating good
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is what made oh boy shoot those ppl on the news last week.