Summer 15' Battle of the L's Play In Game T.I vs Action Bronson

Options
MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2015 in The Reason

So this summer the L's were flying left and right in the hip hop world. Thought i would make a tournament to decide who lost the most. I am using these 2 play in games to also get suggestions to switch in or out certain people out. If someone is missing please comment on this poll and i can edit the other seeds if we get enough cosigns.

*Remember this is only looking at 2015 L's for the summer or L's from the spring that carried over into the summer*

Vote for which person Lost the most
Tourney Seeding

1. Meek Mill
2. Tyga
3. Bobby Smurda
4. Birdman
5. Troy Ave
6. Lil Wayne
7. 50 Cent / Suge Night (Play In Game)
8. T.I. / Action Bronson (Play In Game)

Summer 15' Battle of the L's Play In Game T.I vs Action Bronson 11 votes

T.I.
9%
A$AP_A$TON 1 vote
Action Bronson
90%
southsil4lilgns5th LetterStew_God_CottonCitySlimSheerExcellenceSolitary SoldierAggieLean.TheGOAT 10 votes

Comments

• MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This matchup puts T.I. who got the IRS shoulder tax Lien against Action dissed the Gawd Bronsonned.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Action Bronson
    I was about to ask how T.I lost but yeah I just remembered bout that irs ? .
    Seems he does owe them money don't know if he can or can't pay it but it seems the irs love calling ? out.
    They called Floyd out mad times and that negros far from broke. Some of that ? could b done privately but they love putting on a spectacle.

Bronson is a fat culture vulture cac that put his foot in his mouth and got stepped to by couple old heads.

Funny they both got beef with azalea banks.

If Tip can't pay his taxes that's a bigger L
    But my dislike for white people gets Bronson my vote.
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T.I.
    I rather deal with Papa Wu than the I.R.S. any day.

Pay ya taxes ?
  • _God_
    _God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Action Bronson
    Ti lost permantnently when he became a poster child for snitching, action Bronson had his soul lifted for the world to see and he wasn't even present
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Action Bronson
    Bronson ? up
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T.I had the IRS ? and spodee talking ? right? And a wack album

Bronson tried some ? ? but made ? catch feelings and release an incriminating video and got a stern talking to at a wake..