George Zimmerman Askin To Get Clapped

Options
2»

Comments

• killap
    killap Members Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What part of his hispanic heritage is confederate? Clearly he's just trying to stir up attention
  • Mally_G
    Mally_G Members Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    phukkyou2 wrote: »
    Mally_G wrote: »
    he's staying in areas where he won't get crept up on

if he goes outside of those boundaries, he's done. that's why he randomly appears in public places, to avoid being a target

but you better believe he's looking over his shoulder and checking for every odd sound at night

he can talk ? through social media, but someone will get him, either one of us, "karma", or he's going to do or say something that'll ? off his "own kind" and they won't need him anymore.

watch it be something horrific like getting eaten by an alligator, gets his brains flown (at someone closes hands) or an accident, burned to death in a fiery car crash, or even better, bone cancer

stick a fork in him, he'll get got, in due time, in due time.

But he'll only continue to live on unless one of us ? him. He'll be a martyr and a hero for generations to come if otherwise. Someone else will wannabe and continue the spirit of George Zimmerman if not.

U know how it go with these Rednecks and these Cacs

IDK, someone down the line will mimic him, but not out the gate. this generation tends to take a while to catch on to something on his level. it may be 20 years from now, but i doubt anyone will step right in and take his spot in his name. it has to marinate some before someone gives it a taste. they'll let his name resonate a little in some media circles for a while before someone steps up and repeats.

he can be celebrated in those circles, behind closed doors, and occasionally in public parks, and it will manifest into someone being a copycat in the distant future, but not immediately afterwards.

they all stick together anyway, so it won't matter if he's taken down. there's 1000s of GZs in this country; except a majority of them haven't been on trail for a hateful act. they are all still undercover. he can come out, do and say whatever, because he got away with murder, tried by his own peers. he feels teflon right now. and if he does die of old age and no one even attempts to take his life, he'll continue to do what he's doing now, and his people will continue to look up to him because he got to live a full life doing something most/all of them wish they could do on a daily basis and not having to worry about the legal system bothering them. just as that one old man said in the Renisha McBride case, "why are you arresting me, she's just another ? ". So them folks feel that they have the right to gun us down and shouldn't be hassled over it, due to the way the system is set up to make society believe we are not worth a dogs life.

and all the cops and other folk who get caught out there murdering others and claiming someone violated their space or tried to ? them get rich quick when others that wear that same hat fund their bail and lawyer fees, padding their pockets a little extra in the end.

but as i said, either he's going to slip up and get clapped, or he'll die a horrible death on some Final Destination type ? if no one steps up.

Dylan Roof and Darren Wilson already followed after him, so stop sleeping on this generation. True there's more punks but there's still alotta Ridaz too, they just want the paper more than tha accolades.

whites and non whites have been killing folks of all color in the name of someone or some ideology for a long time, well before GZ came along.

Roof stated he wanted to start a race war, inspired by everything negative about racism. You can toss GZ in there as one of his reasons, but not the sole reason. He knows that killing black people isn't punishable by law, it's been going on for hundreds of years in this country. Remember, not too long ago, it was legal to lynch, burn, ? , murder, dismember, etc, a black person, and all that will happen is a slap on the wrist. That ? goes on to this day with all these people killing black people and only having to go to court, just to get off. He knows he'll have to sit in a cell for a while, then walk due to having millions of dollars put into an account by people like him to hire lawyers and spread some of that wealth around to go home after they wasted his time. He's only on trial because of the public outcry; otherwise, he'd be eating Burger King from his own basement right now.

Wilson wasn't influenced by GZ. He's protected by the system he took an oath in protecting. He to, knows that what he did will see him get off, even with video evidence. They will character assassinate the victim and hail the instigator as a saint, just because he wears the badge, to justify the death. Police are now trained to say, either you resisted arrest, reached for their gun, or feared for their lives. That's all they have to say, plus character assassinate the dead, and they walk. GZ used stand your ground as his cop out, which is essentially the same as reaching for my gun and fearing for my life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJymFyFTtyg
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    killap wrote: »
    What part of his hispanic heritage is confederate? Clearly he's just trying to stir up attention

his Hispanic /jew heritage c'mon you know the skin heads won't have him.
  • phukkyou2
    phukkyou2 Members Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Huey_C wrote: »

if he goes outside of those boundaries, he's done. that's why he randomly appears in public places, to avoid being a target

but you better believe he's looking over his shoulder and checking for every odd sound at night

he can talk ? through social media, but someone will get him, either one of us, "karma", or he's going to do or say something that'll ? off his "own kind" and they won't need him anymore.

watch it be something horrific like getting eaten by an alligator, gets his brains flown (at someone closes hands) or an accident, burned to death in a fiery car crash, or even better, bone cancer

But he'll only continue to live on unless one of us ? him. He'll be a martyr and a hero for generations to come if otherwise. Someone else will wannabe and continue the spirit of George Zimmerman if not.

@_Jay_ please ban this mf, we've all said for awhile we think this guy is a fed or just ? insane.

So it's okay to post things about white people killing black people but it's not okay to do the opposite?

I'ma tell the truth until the day I die. If that makes you uncomfortable you need your black card revoked permanently. And I already spoke on the Fed issue multiple times. I ain't puttin up no disclaimer everytime I post so ? you and that tingly ass ? you came out of. You don't like that, eat a ? .
  • Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options

@_Jay_ please ban this mf, we've all said for awhile we think this guy is a fed or just ? insane.

So it's okay to post things about white people killing black people but it's not okay to do the opposite?

I'ma tell the truth until the day I die. If that makes you uncomfortable you need your black card revoked permanently. And I already spoke on the Fed issue multiple times. I ain't puttin up no disclaimer everytime I post so ? you and that tingly ass ? you came out of. You don't like that, eat a ? .

Listen cracka your lil attempts at trying to get any of my people to self incriminate is not going to work ? ass FED, "yea guys let's bomb and murder white people, comn guys you can do it" lol foh! eat a ? ? ass cracka ? .
  • phukkyou2
    edited August 2015
    Options
    right. flip tha script. i hear u
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options

you dont need anyone's permission. go handle ur business. all the time you spent typing online you could have been half way to florida by now. dont talk about it be about it. go ahead cac killer.

my only question is if you are as gangsta as you claim why are you looking for help on an internet forum? either you are a fraud or youre on some cointelpro ? . which one is it tough guy?
  • A Talented One
    A Talented One Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    Options

Listen cracka your lil attempts at trying to get any of my people to self incriminate is not going to work ? ass FED, "yea guys let's bomb and murder white people, comn guys you can do it" lol foh! eat a ? ? ass cracka ? .

lol. but that's actually an accurate summary of 75% of his posts.
  • manofmorehouse
    manofmorehouse Members Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @phukkyou2 when u making your move for the cause?? When will u be the catalyst for change in this country??
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

If one of us kills him he truely will be a martyr for rasict
  • phukkyou2
    edited August 2015
    Options
    TayGettem wrote: »

If one of us kills him he truely will be a martyr for rasict

No he won't. They'll think "why didn't they do it sooner" and some will busts jokes like "I guess the ? did it on CP-Time" and ? like that.

I just hope someone Vester Flanigans him but 10x worse. Like a real live ? flick

@phukkyou2 when u making your move for the cause?? When will u be the catalyst for change in this country??

You ain't heard. The Feds is watchin. But I know where I'm headed. Real live
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This guy George is ? bonkers. I think someone here got it right, I think he is actually miserable and looking to get offed or some ? .. making out he happy as ? .
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'd laugh if a fellow Hispanic blows this ? brains out for him.