Options
    D0wn wrote: »
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    IFWT_Serena-Williams-boyfriend-1.jpg

She lost the privilege to play that race ? . lol
    dahellmjcry3-gif.5259
    Cmon ? .
    You ??
    Get ya ? ass outta here bruh. U was ? after pink toes, something heavy. now u wanna throw rocks?

Who you calling a ? ? I ain't the one screaming discrimination or equality either. ? that noise Down Syndrome!
  • NCswag
    NCswag Members Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn, serena. Built like a v12 engine. On a side note, could you imagine how her female ancestors were built???!!!! Slave master was throwing raw ? all throughout that family breh. Keep it 1 hundred.
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    NCswag wrote: »
    Damn, serena. Built like a v12 engine. On a side note, could you imagine how her female ancestors were built???!!!! Slave master was throwing raw ? all throughout that family breh. Keep it 1 hundred.

And yet somehow she's as dark as I am, stupidity on 1 hundred
  • NCswag
    NCswag Members Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rasta. wrote: »
    NCswag wrote: »

And yet somehow she's as dark as I am, stupidity on 1 hundred

LOL are you dissing yourself?
  • optimistic
    optimistic Members Posts: 659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Serena should hire better representation
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »
    IFWT_Serena-Williams-boyfriend-1.jpg

She lost the privilege to play that race ? . lol
    dahellmjcry3-gif.5259
    Cmon ? .
    You ??
    Get ya ? ass outta here bruh. U was ? after pink toes, something heavy. now u wanna throw rocks?

Who you calling a ? ? I ain't the one screaming discrimination or equality either. ? that noise Down Syndrome!

So just because she's getting dicked down by whitey, she's absolve from facing discrimination?

• Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Serena gonna look better when she retire. Her body gonna soften up a bit. She bad and ? , but im a skinny ? . I don't want a woman that looks more muscular than me.
  • J.J._Evans
    J.J._Evans Members Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sharapova is attractive, younger, and appeals to the European market. Endorsements have never been solely about talent.

Change your username. Most of us know that you're not black, but are a white troll.
  • ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Black women >>>>>>>> white women on principle alone

Serena definitely ? on Sharapova I can't tell her and Kournikova apart anyways
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    J.J._Evans wrote: »
    Sharapova is attractive, younger, and appeals to the European market. Endorsements have never been solely about talent.

Change your username. Most of us know that you're not black, but are a white troll.

For the record @zzombie , I think your right wing Republican lovin ass is suspect too.

I don't give a ? what you think and I am not a republican
  • J.J._Evans
    J.J._Evans Members Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »

For the record @zzombie , I think your right wing Republican lovin ass is suspect too.

You just better be careful to not post anymore suspect ? because.........

original.gif
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »

You just better be careful to not post anymore suspect ? because.........

original.gif

Lol. You ? have no problem being slaves to white people are long as they don't say mean things to you and pretend to be nice. That's why you vote democrat.
  • A Talented One
    A Talented One Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Well, well, what do ya know. The same mfers who over the years have said that Serena is ugly are now saying that she is attractive. Don't make me pull up those old threads.

Serena is not a beauty queen, but she is not ugly either. The problem is that you dudes for the most part only really like black women when they look like they are mixed with something else.
  • ThaNubianGod
    ThaNubianGod Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Says the clown rocking a 70's stereotype in his avi. Don't know what's dumber, you thinking I'm not Black, or you thinking you could even tell someone's race over the Internet.
  • Delphas
    Delphas Members Posts: 2,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The sponsors should have spent their money wiser.

Sharapova ain't even in the us open while Serena got her opponents saying no mas.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Serena not my type

• Kwan Dai
    Kwan Dai Members Posts: 6,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Serena is Dope. Serena is physically stunning in my opinion. I also, think she has a good handle on race in this country. She has experienced it first hand and her daddy prepared her for the many racist she would encounter. What I like most about her is, I see an athlete that knows she is discriminated against and has responded by becoming the best ever at her sport.