is it wrong to want a regular life?

Comments

• mosincredible
    mosincredible Members Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I appreciate people who don't strive. Makes it easier for me
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't do that. That means you're not setting goals and following through with them. I feel like every generation should accomplish a little bit more than their parents and so far my parents were above average for their generation. They both were over achievers academically and financially and so far i've done that.
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    BrazilianHairMoney Members Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    I don't agree. I think people are abusing themselves I have goals.. But my goals are not Based on other peoples expectations. My goals are private accomplishments. I think people are out here striving to be something other than human. Your wasting your life, not enjoying yourself constantly putting expectations on yourself to be better.

Your first expectation should be to love yourself and be content no matter where you at in life

People are getting goals and success mixed up with void ness and emptiness.

Sometimes people need to fall back and realize they competing with themselves. These people you think are your competition are just people trying to find satisfaction in themselves. People are paying too much attention on others who are only living for themselves.

People are creating goals for competitive reasons, when in honesty no one is your competition. Whatever you suppose to have you will get in life, because desire create motive. You don't have to force things into happening.

Excepting destiny isn't lack of motivation. People to need to accept what's not meant to be. Fighting against the brick isn't going pay off. I guarantee when u force things to happened u will regret having it at the end. Everything will take place in due time. So I don't understand why people are trying to be above and beyond themselves
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's your life, live it as you see fit. Happiness is what you make it.
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't want average ? . I want the best ?
    I don't want a average home. I want the best home.
    Why buy a ford fusion when I can buy a bmw 750iL .

Its very illogical to not to get the best out of you or get the best things
  • Knives Amilli
    Knives Amilli Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You make an excellent point about abuse.

Ive seen mafuckas put up with the worst job, the worst significant other, etc. because they've convinced themselves that the light at the end of that tunnel is worth a inordinate amount of abuse.

? THAT.

Know your worth. One of the worst things you can do to yourself is zero in on ONE OUTCOME that you fail to see all of the opportunities around you. Many of the happiest and most successful people in the world failed or gave up on Plan A...but were willing to see and execute a plan b. You gotta have that flexibility.

"Know when to hold em and when to fold em"
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Average is gonna be subjective for many.

Life is hard, but in it's own callous way its fair. So nature will weed out who is meant to do what. If you're not satisfied with the life you're living, if "average" is depressing you, it's your fault most likely. We've all got the decision and the ability to go as far as we can with change.

Personally, I love my "average" life. But I came from a life that was much worst, so I appreciate it more. Aside from winning the lottery so I never have to lift a finger again, I don't want much else.
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    edited September 2015
    Correction I don't work for uber.. But there are people making a 100 thousand dollars a year working for uber, who may be content..

I think that people who are trying to change the world don't realize they are changing the world everyday they wake and think new thoughts.

I been knew I had a surprise for the world, because all my life I was told I was mistreated by people because I am special. I know my purpose here is to prove, everyone is just human, because some people are mistreating and abusing others because they think someone other than human is here.

People have mis used the word special and great. There is nothing to get worked up about, life is special and great, everything else in this world is one with greatness. U can't really be the greatest its imaginary. You are only 1 person, and no matter what u gain u can loose.
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    @Knives Amilli u have to learn when to go to plan b.. Because people think u suppose to fight shut doors.. They think they failures because 1 plan don't work. They spend all their life living in circles. They get all type of signs they must change and move on, but they got this I don't want to give up mentality, and end up not accomplishing satisfaction.

Its like the person who stay on a dead beat job all their life because they don't want to quit. They think they more successful than the quitters, but end up in the rat hole 4 10 years. The ones who quit open their own business and end up in Forbes..

You have to go the way your destiny prepare.
  • EmM HoLLa.
    EmM HoLLa. Members Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? nah i aint tryin to be "average"..
    but on the same note i dont look down on those who are..

i do however feel a certain type of way about average people who complain about bein average doin nothin about it..

if u like it i love it is my motto..
    so treat me wit the same respect.. cause alot of people got somethin to say about me wantin more out of life..

Stopped in to say the bolded...

On another note.. Yo I aint know u was cashing those hollywood checks now?.. My man Cap played Suge in the straight outta Compton movie y'all. lmao.. Let me hold something my ? ! lmfaoo..
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    Everyone think they here to be great.. That's what make average "special" nobody trying to just live life the way it is. Its some people living average lives that are doing their mission for the creator. They are showing others how to live everyday life. There is a purpose in a average life.. It's some people calling... Because everyone thinks everybody is striving to be great. They make everyday life hard. Because they think challenging themselves on a daily basis makes them excel.

They create enemies that don't exist just to feel like they conquered someone who is against them. Most cases no one is stopping them or challenging them. They are creating difficulties to feel greater about average accomplishments.. Therefore the world is congested with narcissist, who make going 2 the bathroom a competition.

So people who have low key lives are actually playing a greater role.. A after school tutor, or driving instructor are probably changing the world more than the President. A 7 eleven security guard are probably saving more lives than the national guard.

The list continue. A homeless man probably help more people than a home owner.

This word great and special is mis used.

& tribulation don't teach you anything. People think they have to suffer to learn. & even say things, like I'm glad I went through that it taught me something ? What? How to hate others who didn't go through that? Then people put people thru things and say, im glad they went thru that it made them smarter.. No u glad they went thru that because you are bitter about what u went through, so u get enjoyment when others suffer..

Straight truth.
  • ThaNubianGod
    ThaNubianGod Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who says a regular life isn't great. Nothing wrong with that, especially if you raise a good family.
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    Good nature people are missing ... I'm good natured. Got a temper of a killer but good natured. A lot of people test me, think I won't hurt a fly, they think I'm lovable and cuddling... They think I'm so precious and so sweet.. But I will ? ... They would never believe that tho...

I still think what is missing is everyday teachers.. Kids don't have guidance on a daily basis. Not enough basic people on earth. Everybody over the top. 4 what? I sniggle sometimes wondering who they think here watching? Everybody on earth are humans, why is everyone jumping off the wall? Who do they see here? Did they encounter a higher being on earth? I'm serious, I think their imagination running wild.

I never been star struck and I think I offend stars I met because they think it means o don't like them. I don't want 2 be them, but don't mean I'm hating them. I never wanted to be anyone else, and admire average people over stars. Stars can be insecure all that money and fame still insecure. That's what I don't admire when they not content and happy...

I admire happy healthy people...

Like this girl here I admire her YouTube she inspires me
    THE 10 MINUTE TWISTED UPDO | Natural Hairstyle: http://youtu.be/jvO6CqtiRmo
    Fab French Braided Bun Updo [On Natural Hair]: http://youtu.be/ifOb4P-QiHE

Not grouchy foxy brown and jealous Nicki minaj.. They make me miserable watching them.. People need to be content and at peace with themselves.. There is nothing here but people plants and animals
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't agree. I think people are abusing themselves I have goals.. But my goals are not Based on other peoples expectations. My goals are private accomplishments. I think people are out here striving to be something other than human. Your wasting your life, not enjoying yourself constantly putting expectations on yourself to be better.

Your first expectation should be to love yourself and be content no matter where you at in life

People are getting goals and success mixed up with void ness and emptiness.

Sometimes people need to fall back and realize they competing with themselves. These people you think are your competition are just people trying to find satisfaction in themselves. People are paying too much attention on others who are only living for themselves.

People are creating goals for competitive reasons, when in honesty no one is your competition. Whatever you suppose to have you will get in life, because desire create motive. You don't have to force things into happening.

Excepting destiny isn't lack of motivation. People to need to accept what's not meant to be. Fighting against the brick isn't going pay off. I guarantee when u force things to happened u will regret having it at the end. Everything will take place in due time. So I don't understand why people are trying to be above and beyond themselves

Competition is one of the foundation of America. It has brought the US to its level for the better and the worst.

healthy competition is good and necessary.

On another hand and imo what makes people failing and being depressive and sad is that they tend to let media dictate what success beauty and hapiness looks like. As a matter of fact they dont try to find their own, they dont get introspective. Cause we are living in a outtimacy, show off society. Its fits to some and not the others.

I know broke people who have better phones than me and change them every year. These new age people think that looking rich and fly is a lifestyle. Their only Ambition is to consume fadt and furious. And that 'fitting in' goal is destroying a lot of lives.
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    Some of us want peace. If you wanna be seen amongst men, go right ahead but don't pressure us all to be seen. I like my existence, but I am not here to be the greatest. So I don't want to be abused by others who come here to be the greatest. I'm not in your competition. My mission, is to fulfil small things in life. To complete what others call small purpose.

You will notice that people with great knowledge play small roles. That's why the richest people are the most ignorant. Because when people have great knowledge they don't need as much money as others to fulfill purpose.

I'm not against wealth.. But I feel that people are trying to be something that don't exist.. ......
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    Everyone on social Media don't want to be famous. Its just a tool average people use to express themselves.

I don't like when people think I have low self esteem because I don't want to be famous.. Nor are people who get famous more advanced than others. They seek attention and find it. Seek and you shall find. Getting famous is easy, that's not a challenge for real. Everyone who gets on t.v. think they smart and advance.

People motto. I come from nothing nobody wanted me to be ? . No. Nobody wanted u to sell out for t.v. y'all ? need realier dreams.

T.v don't mean u are advance. You wanted attention u got it.

Attention seekers pull other people names out there with theirs. Everybody don't live for attention. Just don't burden others to be what u want to be. Be happy accept who other people are.
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    edited September 2015
    What y'all call loser life is what I desire. People desire praise, I desire realness.

I hate when people say they greedy cause they grew up with nothing. I grew up with nothing, when u really had nothing u are content with a little.

A lot of people grew up with more than others thinking they had nothing. The propaganda: using a poor lifestyle to accomplish their selfish goals.. Some people been poor for real ( like myself) its offensive that famous people use poor lifestyle as a marketing tool. They are attention seekers, not poor people. Poor people find rich value in life, without attention.

I'm just sick of people pretending to come from nothing for marketing purposes... Its offensive..

I understand people get unwanted attention. I get unwanted attention.. But others purposely get famous and pretend to be poor.. Being from the projects don't make u poor...

Poor people would never get rich and look down on poor people. That's how u know a person struggle is fake.. They are very critical against people because they are not rich or famous, or think they are advanced because they on t.v. people who grew up poor don't think like that.

They know the truth. Poverty is no one desire.. People who never been poor think people are poor when they not.

They think people on social media is poor.. People who never been poor don't know what poor is. Yet these same people get rich off of poor testimonials.

These people today calling themselves poor because they didn't have a reputation as kids

• BrazilianHairMoney
    This how u know rappers today never been thru ? because they put down poor people. They never knew what it was like to be somebody who's outta luck..

Rappers who been poor talk like this.

The Notorious B.I.G. - "Juicy" (Official Video): http://youtu.be/_JZom_gVfuw

These rnb singers included. Rnb singers who been thru real ? talk like this
    Mary J Blige, My Life...1994: http://youtu.be/IN3yMjnyXyU

• LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some of us want peace. If you wanna be seen amongst men, go right ahead but don't pressure us all to be seen. I like my existence, but I am not here to be the greatest. So I don't want to be abused by others who come here to be the greatest. I'm not in your competition. My mission, is to fulfil small things in life. To complete what others call small purpose.

You will notice that people with great knowledge play small roles. That's why the richest people are the most ignorant. Because when people have great knowledge they don't need as much money as others to fulfill purpose.

I'm not against wealth.. But I feel that people are trying to be something that don't exist.. ......

Big plans are made off snall things. Being rich, seeking to get rich requires being impeccable on the small things Domains. But due to the gigantism mindset America yall tend to disregard it.

Here is an example of impoverished oriented overspending:

We overspend on unhelathy food. Our children get fat and sick. Their physical condition erase their Chances to have a Sport career and some high paid Jobs where health is now a significant condition.
    Odds are high he will spend money on diets and pills. Odss are high he will not like himself / herself. Instead of focusing on developpement they will work hard and spend hard to get back in normal health. Chances are they will transmit their Bad habits to their children.

I wanted to Stress that if from the foundations of your life you Experience a lot of mistakes its very hard to think about developpement. And too much people havnt still figured out that they are ' late' on many life basics Departements.
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    People base their intelligence off of making life difficult. The harder your life is shows the lack of intelligence to make it easy. My life was made hard by people who wasn't intelligent enough to prepare a easy path for their grand children. My mother & father had hard lives because their lives was made hard by people who didn't lead them on a easy path. A hard life is a path for fools and fools don't understand they blessed to have it easy
  • Kwan Dai
    Kwan Dai Members Posts: 6,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't disagree with the premise. Some times we have to accept our stations in life. As long as we aren't given up our freedom, honor or integrity.
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    The struggle don't mean ? & a hard life come from dumb decisions either yours or your families.

My great grandmother had 13 kids and she was a unfit mother. My grandmother was in foster care and dropped out of school in 3 rd grade. My mother and father had me as teenagers and dropped out of school.

My life was hard because of generational curses. It don't mean ? tho. It don't make u great.

Great people appreciate what came easy
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I peep it how Master P said in a interview coming awhile ago. "My goal was just to make it to 19 years old'. Some people come from some ? , to where just being able to be content is a goal. Just it doesnt seem obtainable from the postition they are in.

And once they reach that, they are sure to want more. On the flip side, that same enviroment can push some people to a skys the limit mentality. Some people come from ok to modest upbrings, to being content is the norm for them, and is in no way a stopping point.
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    I remember my grandmother keep saying she remember when I said can't believe I'm 12.

Yeah, I want to be rich and never have to worry about money again, but at the same I desire to be human.

Look at master p he's living regular right now. He is not considered the greatest but play a valuable role. That's kinda like my dream.

If u struggle as a kid your not gonna wanna struggle as a adult. That's when its abuse when u struggle all your life. That's what some people think is great. They get rich and create pain and struggle. Their minds never overcome struggle. Now that's mental abuse.

Working for what u want, is life course, struggling all your life, or making your life hard because u believe hard will make u great, is psychological distortion