The "angel" Sammael and the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil

Options
13»

Comments

• janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    For the record........... The "apple" was the fruit used in the newer bible. The fruit in the older version of the bible is a fig.
    i had always heard there were varying theories BUT that the fig one was a solid one

• Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Twa, hebrew and etc it was the appearance of a fig. There is a lot more than what it is written and what it is told through word of mouth. So much knowledge.

@Judge_Judah my aunt made like a 1000 slides of judgement, but she has a hard time thinking that jacob's/Yahkub's trouble. Anywhere you go you see black people getting the hammer everywhere! She don't realize that.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    Cain wrote: »
    For the record........... The "apple" was the fruit used in the newer bible. The fruit in the older version of the bible is a fig.
    i had always heard there were varying theories BUT that the fig one was a solid one

Well have do you remember any scripture cited to support that theory then? I've never heard that before so I'm curious.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    The Twa, hebrew and etc it was the appearance of a fig. There is a lot more than what it is written and what it is told through word of mouth. So much knowledge.

@Judge_Judah my aunt made like a 1000 slides of judgement, but she has a hard time thinking that jacob's/Yahkub's trouble. Anywhere you go you see black people getting the hammer everywhere! She don't realize that.

It may take some time. If she unwilling to view scripture from another theological perspective, it may be a wrap. I've come across some older individuals who will look into the history to bring it around full circle tho. It just depends bro. The Most High can change any heart that is willing.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    Well have do you remember any scripture cited to support that theory then? I've never heard that before so I'm curious.
    i believe the argument is less scripture and more trying to place the fruit in a real world context. it's not like apple is cited in scripture either, so it's more of an intellectual exercise of debating "what could it be"

• Arya Tsaddiq
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    i believe the argument is less scripture and more trying to place the fruit in a real world context. it's not like apple is cited in scripture either, so it's more of an intellectual exercise of debating "what could it be"

Thanks for answering truthfully.
  • Mr. Insignificant
    Mr. Insignificant Members Posts: 105 ✭✭
    Options
    Great thread!!!! a lot of new info to research/digest
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Search YouTube for brother polight

He will clear the air for you fools

• Arya Tsaddiq
    Options
    Wuwop wrote: »
    Search YouTube for brother polight

He will clear the air for you fools

How so?

Because I know who he is.
  • jetlifebih
    edited August 2015
    Options
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Polight, Shakaa Ahmose, Dr. John Henrik Clarke, Dr. Amos, and etc would clear up a lot of ? . Even Seti would clear up a lot of stuff, he is aggressive it makes it look like he doesn't know what he does, but fact checking him you would find yourself seeing ? at 100%
  • jetlifebih
    Options
    Watching them brothers made me take my ass back to school, I finished the summer session with a 3.4 , I've never seen a group of articulate brothers speak about issues we all go through with passion and facts, we need them teaching our youth, all of them are fairly young and have stories we all can relate to