Turk: Expect a Hot Boys Movie Real Soon

Comments

• rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So errybody gonna make a movie? Cool.. Holla at me when the Redhead Kingpin movie comes out.
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rapmusic wrote: »
    So errybody gonna make a movie? Cool.. Holla at me when the Redhead Kingpin movie comes out.

Hopefully they Do the Right Thing and take their time Nice and Slow to do all the necessary research to make sure they Mash the Mic up
  • mrrealone
    mrrealone Members Posts: 3,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    I'm actually interested in that "52 Bullets" documentary by Turk more than this to be honest......

Good to see BG's moms up in there too. Turk keepin' it moving, cool.....
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BDBIID wrote: »
    Who gonna play Ms. Gladys ?

Loretta Devine, ? she prolly play Ms.Cita
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thinking bout it, Wayne got a "Behind The Music". I wanna see one for Mannie. A ? from the hood who kept a sense of humor, stayed out of the streets, and became a production genius. Jokes and gems.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll watch a cash money movie before a biggie movie.
  • _God_
    _God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    _? _ wrote: »
    Smh this what happen when southern ? get a hold to something, they just drive ? to the ground

A southern ? showed them west and east coast ? how to actually get money in the rap business.

It was a good interview but this is master p we we talkin, the bootleg p diddy, stop it scrams
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    _? _ wrote: »
    Smh this what happen when southern ? get a hold to something, they just drive ? to the ground

A southern ? showed them west and east coast ? how to actually get money in the rap business.

I dunno how the ? this pass me up.

Dawg are you serious?
  • Trigga T
    Trigga T Members Posts: 647 ✭✭✭✭
    It would be a biopic that bared no similarities to the actual real happenings of the group. Birdman really gonna let a film be made showing him looking like Jerry Heller, holding on to BG money n getting him strung out on dope n ? ...? please. Not to mention kissing ? on the lips err gotdamn scene. Count me out. That be some straight to the mom n pops stores DVD for real!
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    drake needs to be apart of that movie that ? would be instant classic
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nobody wants to watch a movie about a bunch of kids getting hooked on heroin and groomed by a ? .
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    the thing is...there is nothing really compelling about the hot boys as a group

i mean, once you get past wayne shooting himself, what else is there to talk about?

Juvie was the oldest and he was forced to be in the group, and im sure no one really cares bout B.G.s early upbringing.

Now, me personally, i would like to see something about them in the studio on how they came up with hooks, songs, and how Fresh and his team did beats, but you dont need a film to do that. THat could be done via documentary
  • harry knucklez
    harry knucklez Members Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    I'm expecting this to be a VH1 movie
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Wayne biopic would be okay. How he was the youngest, then became biggest star, then the gun charge while at the same time grooming Nicki and drake to become stars and now his falling with bird man. This shouldn't happen anytime soon tho. I gotta be like in my 30s
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sion wrote: »
    Thing about a Cash Money movie is Birdman has to be the villain & he not gonna allow that ? . Too many biases & change in opinions, too many ppl from that timeline dead or in jail.

I'd like to see a 2Pac, Master P, and Jay-Z/Rocafella biopic. DMX would be interesting too.

I think Jay-Z would have a good one, from chilling w/Biggie, the east coast west coast ? , starting Rocafella, Big L, beefing w/ Pun, Nas, Dame Dash, hustling, State Prop, Beyonce, Roc split etc. That ? has the makings of a classic.

word they just gotta cast a camel
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    stop Mikey

Wayne wasnt even the best hot boy at any point during that run

I will give him credit for capitalizing on that moment in the rap game where they were looking for the next guy to take over once jay was "retiring", but other than that, he had a nice run from the squad albums, gangsta grillz mixtapes, no ceilings and the first two carters...everything after that has been mostly meh af.
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^roach aint rip
  • MorganFreemanKing
    MorganFreemanKing Members Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yo a DMX movie would be dope but I can't imagine who would do it.
  • dj pre-k
    dj pre-k Members Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i cant wait for tha Smilez & Southstar biopic
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmao who gonna pay for it ???? B.g jail juvi on hiatus turk no one cares Wayne don't even get paid from baby. This ? will never happen
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Sion wrote: »
    Thing about a Cash Money movie is Birdman has to be the villain & he not gonna allow that ? . Too many biases & change in opinions, too many ppl from that timeline dead or in jail.

I'd like to see a 2Pac, Master P, and Jay-Z/Rocafella biopic. DMX would be interesting too.

I think Jay-Z would have a good one, from chilling w/Biggie, the east coast west coast ? , starting Rocafella, Big L, beefing w/ Pun, Nas, Dame Dash, hustling, State Prop, Beyonce, Roc split etc. That ? has the makings of a classic.

jay's ? would be dope but we all know

that pun ? wont be in it
    theyll only put afew things of the battle but i doubt they put ether and the results
    theyll down play the split of the roc
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If people are seriously going to get these rap movies poppin they need to gone and do the Luke and the 2 Live Crew fighting against censorship movie. Luke stood up for hiphop
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Suge Knight's rise and fall would intertwine Death Row, NWA, Dre, Snoop, DPG, all the characters from that time period, the source awards, the east coast beef, Pac and his death, not to mention Harry-O, maxine Watters, and a few other stories, would be epic if done the right way. Start the movie off with that ? hangin vanilla ice from the window, or him and pac gettin shot up in vegas, let Scorsese do that ? . Have it as a period peice that centers around suge, as well as chronicling suge sort of like a Forest Gump. It would be super, super live.