Kevin Gates Kicks Female Fan in the Face For Touching His Leg

Options
12346»

Comments

• numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So I talked to more than a few hoes about this. About 7 out of the 9 don't give a dam. More hit records, less ? given.

Example: "I kissed my daddy"
  • Noble Al Lee
    Noble Al Lee Members Posts: 914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Remedial classes. He had those.
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gemini86 wrote: »
    gns wrote: »
    Yow what he say in that song?
    I know the reasons mantra is "put it in a rap"
    But I already gave that wack ass ? a listen once.....never again, blood

he said she tried to touch his ? and he warned her once. his children was there and she should have more respect for herself

Does logic escape people when they try to defend the indefensible? I believe it does. Here's a thought: Ol' girl busy bein a thot? Tell security to do their job and get the broad outta there.

Woulda taken no time at all and saved son a shitload of headaches. And "Put it in a rap" hardly applies here. This ain't no beef that requires diss records. And to add insult to injury, he tries to justify his juvenile antics when it's entirely too late by making a wack ass song.

Smh... That ain't intelligent behavior where I come from. In fact, it's the exact opposite. Dude needs some PR training or a publicist or sumin. Idiot.
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He's an idiot. He adds nothing to the game. No entertainment, no good music, just ? ? . And south ? eat it up

"If its a problem ? me when you see me" Gates
  • Koltrain
    Koltrain Members Posts: 4,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TayGettem wrote: »
    He's an idiot. He adds nothing to the game. No entertainment, no good music, just ? ? . And south ? eat it up

Signed your biggest fan,

Stan
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

What a smart thing to say
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Your opinions are consistently wack

We get it bro, he's not for you
  • BlakkNinja
    BlakkNinja Members Posts: 7
    Options
    This doe nothing good for his career in the long run. He's known for getting buck with women at his shows and such, but hey he still got fans...kinda.
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Koltrain wrote: »

Signed your biggest fan,

Stan

Lol BWA
  • uncommonsense
    uncommonsense Members Posts: 475 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You ? are funny for all the wrong reasons. I ? with KG but I can't condone 63 yard field goal kickin' female fans/groupies, Black ones at that.

The song is straight and I see his defense angle for court but the way he reacted you would've thought it was a dude reaching for him which in my mind would be justified.

This ? know what comes with the territory of being a rapper, you'd think he move smoother with all the ? his team just got hit wit'.

I wish somebody would pull his coat, he don't got enough legs to have one in the street, the pen, the industry, and a skeezers chest.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Recipe wrote: »
    Sion wrote: »
    Kevin Gates is an intelligent guy but that knucklehead gene a strong gene SMMFH. Definitely not one of his brightest moments. ? gotta be smarter now in the era of smartphones and move around differently. She has this on tape she could sue AND charge this ? . She can legitimately sue and walk away with a nice piece of change.

Wtf has he ever said or done that gives you the idea he is intellegent?

A) Continuing to smash his cousin after finding out they were related.

B ) Blindly kicking an audience member in the upper torso/face because his leg was touched

C) Going to prison and learning big words and coming home and saying prison is the best thing that ever happened to him.
    detcatinva wrote: »
    Kevin Gates is an intelligent guy but that knucklehead gene a strong gene SMMFH. Definitely not one of his brightest moments. ? gotta be smarter now in the era of smartphones and move around differently. She has this on tape she could sue AND charge this ? . She can legitimately sue and walk away with a nice piece of change.

stop giving ? benefit if the doubt about being intelligent. I never seen an interview from him and he may be street wise and pretty book smart.

part of being intelligent is making sound decisions day in and day out. kicking a chick at your show is ignorant and dumb and I don't see how that can make him intelligent

intelligent people ? up too tho. his breakfast club interview he came off like he had a bit of sense and logic about him. yall cant let rappers fool yall in to thinkin they dumb just cuz they rap about ignant or hood ? instead of struggling to make bars about the stars and moon sound good on tracks
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    and im not condoning what bruh did either lol, im not a "fan" or "hater" of dude but he can rap, soon as i saw the vid im like mane this ? on the utmost ?
  • J.J._Evans
    J.J._Evans Members Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Options
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Recipe wrote: »

Wtf has he ever said or done that gives you the idea he is intellegent?

A) Continuing to smash his cousin after finding out they were related.

B ) Blindly kicking an audience member in the upper torso/face because his leg was touched

C) Going to prison and learning big words and coming home and saying prison is the best thing that ever happened to him.
    detcatinva wrote: »

stop giving ? benefit if the doubt about being intelligent. I never seen an interview from him and he may be street wise and pretty book smart.

part of being intelligent is making sound decisions day in and day out. kicking a chick at your show is ignorant and dumb and I don't see how that can make him intelligent

intelligent people ? up too tho. his breakfast club interview he came off like he had a bit of sense and logic about him. yall cant let rappers fool yall in to thinkin they dumb just cuz they rap about ignant or hood ? instead of struggling to make bars about the stars and moon sound good on tracks

How many intelligent people ? they cousin bruh? Let me reitrate Just cuz you learned big words in prison dont mean your intelligent. Cuz like my ? chris rock said you could have done that as a free man.
  • Thereal_ba
    Thereal_ba Members Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Options