Faux News: Why Hasn’t #BlackLivesMatter Been Classified as a Hate Group?

Options
13»

Comments

• PapaDoc223
    PapaDoc223 Members Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    As long as we brodcast that idiocy we are feeding this channel. Imo Fox news is maybe more watched by black people.

LET US IGNORE THESE REHEAT AND REMIXED FAKE JOURNALISM ? .

LET US STOP TWEETING ABOUT FOX NEWS

LETS US TOTALLY IGNORE THAT NONESENSE cause even the racistiest guy in Mississipi doesnt believe that ? they say.
    So ILL wrote: »
    Why hasn't Fox News been classified as a hate group?
    Its time to take Fox news journalists as they really are : COMEDIANS.

This is how yall should tweet and post in facebooks about them imo.

Yall americans should turn them into ridicule. Cause thats where they belong.

Lol. Sorry ya'll. Hate to break it to you, but modern American Conservatives really believe this ? . Reagan is ? , Obama is Satan, Black People are "the real racists", and Sharia Law is taking over America. These are their true beliefs. Once upon a time, German Jews didn't take the crazy ? the Nazis were saying seriously either. How'd that turn out? Why do ya'll think I take this future Civil/Race war ? so seriously? I'VE PAID ATTENTION TO WHAT CONSERVATIVES HAVE BEEN SAYING FOR THE PAST DECADE.

Put this racist propaganda together with the Islamophobic propaganda?? Once these ignorant cacs finally realize how many blacks are Muslim now...? Mannn, we one bad election and a terrorist attack away from Concentration Camps, I'm tellin ya'll. These muhfuckin blonde devil Faux Newz anchors gonna be on the air encouraging viewers to rise up and exterminate the suhhuman vermin. There's a reason my ? The Field ? calls them "Radio Rwanda" smfh....they gonna serve the same purpose Radio Télévision Libre des Mille Collines served....."The graves are not yet full!”

I been sayin this for years to all who would listen. We got to get our ? together. ? the NAACP, ? #BlackLivesMatter™ Inc., ? all these old-ass wanna-be Panthers walkin around with nightsticks and berets......we ain't got time for that feel-good fantasy ? no more, we need real militias with real resources.....
    http://www.salon.com/2015/08/31/fox_news_declares_blacklivesmatter_a_murder_movement/
    Fox News declares #BlackLivesMatter a “murder movement”

On “Fox & Friends” Monday morning, co-host Brian Kilmeade spoke to Milwaukee County Sheriff and let’s-be-honest-de-facto-Fox News contributor David Clarke about the murder of Texas Sheriff’s Deputy Darren Goforth, which Clarke attributed to the Obama administration’s ongoing “war on police.”

Clarke is no fan of the #BlackLivesMatter movement, having testified before Congress in May of this year that the group was part of a “wrecking ball” effort to “kick white America in the teeth,” but even so, it was surprising that Fox News chose to use a chryon reading “‘Murder’ Movement” when it brought him on to speak about the death of Deputy Goforth.

No connection between the #BlackLivesMatter movement and the suspected gunman, Shannon Miles, has been established, but that didn’t stop Sheriff Clarke from railing against black activists and anyone else who doesn’t offer unadulterated support to members of law enforcement.

“Let me start here,” he said, “the headline is ‘Black man shoots white defenseless police officer.’ I get sick and tired of seeing it the other way around when an officer defends his life. They always point out that it’s a white officer shooting an unarmed black suspect.”

Lest you believe Clarke capable of rising about the cacophony of anti-Obama condemnations emanating from Fox News, by “they” Sheriff Clarke clearly meant a conspiracy that goes all the way to the very top.

“President Obama has breathed life into this ugly movement,” he said, “and it is time now for good law-abiding Americans to rise up like they did around that Chevron station — an outpouring — but it can’t just be symbolic. We now have to counter this slime, this filth coming out of these cop-haters.”

Kilmeade offered that all President Obama did was “shed light” on law enforcement’s problematic relationship with the black community, but Sheriff Clarke would have none of it.

“That’s a lie,” he said. “If there is anything that needs to be straightened out in this country, it is the subculture that has risen out of the underclass in the American ghetto. Fix the ghetto and you’ll see a lesser need for assertive police officers, or policing in these areas, and then you’ll see less confrontation. Stop trying to fix the police. Fix the ghetto.”

got dayum how that tap-dancing ? look like Ice T tho lol

kilmeade-clarke-614x412.jpg

Word. White conservatives are fascist in nature. White nationalist groups brag that most white folks agree with them. If this country ever go through tough economic times or a major terror attack happens they will come down on us hard. They got guns and militias and we are bullshitting. If we do not wake up it could get ugly real fast.
  • ThaNubianGod
    ThaNubianGod Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    At the end of the day, this is another distraction, and we're wasting time worrying about #blm instead of actual cases. This is why the movement shouldn't be tied to any organization.
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    As long as we brodcast that idiocy we are feeding this channel. Imo Fox news is maybe more watched by black people.

LET US IGNORE THESE REHEAT AND REMIXED FAKE JOURNALISM ? .

LET US STOP TWEETING ABOUT FOX NEWS

LETS US TOTALLY IGNORE THAT NONESENSE cause even the racistiest guy in Mississipi doesnt believe that ? they say.
    Its time to take Fox news journalists as they really are : COMEDIANS.

This is how yall should tweet and post in facebooks about them imo.

Yall americans should turn them into ridicule. Cause thats where they belong.

Lol. Sorry ya'll. Hate to break it to you, but modern American Conservatives really believe this ? . Reagan is ? , Obama is Satan, Black People are "the real racists", and Sharia Law is taking over America. These are their true beliefs. Once upon a time, German Jews didn't take the crazy ? the Nazis were saying seriously either. How'd that turn out? Why do ya'll think I take this future Civil/Race war ? so seriously? I'VE PAID ATTENTION TO WHAT CONSERVATIVES HAVE BEEN SAYING FOR THE PAST DECADE.

Put this racist propaganda together with the Islamophobic propaganda?? Once these ignorant cacs finally realize how many blacks are Muslim now...? Mannn, we one bad election and a terrorist attack away from Concentration Camps, I'm tellin ya'll. These muhfuckin blonde devil Faux Newz anchors gonna be on the air encouraging viewers to rise up and exterminate the suhhuman vermin. There's a reason my ? The Field ? calls them "Radio Rwanda" smfh....they gonna serve the same purpose Radio Télévision Libre des Mille Collines served....."The graves are not yet full!”

I been sayin this for years to all who would listen. We got to get our ? together. ? the NAACP, ? #BlackLivesMatter™ Inc., ? all these old-ass wanna-be Panthers walkin around with nightsticks and berets......we ain't got time for that feel-good fantasy ? no more, we need real militias with real resources.....
    http://www.salon.com/2015/08/31/fox_news_declares_blacklivesmatter_a_murder_movement/
    Fox News declares #BlackLivesMatter a “murder movement”

On “Fox & Friends” Monday morning, co-host Brian Kilmeade spoke to Milwaukee County Sheriff and let’s-be-honest-de-facto-Fox News contributor David Clarke about the murder of Texas Sheriff’s Deputy Darren Goforth, which Clarke attributed to the Obama administration’s ongoing “war on police.”

Clarke is no fan of the #BlackLivesMatter movement, having testified before Congress in May of this year that the group was part of a “wrecking ball” effort to “kick white America in the teeth,” but even so, it was surprising that Fox News chose to use a chryon reading “‘Murder’ Movement” when it brought him on to speak about the death of Deputy Goforth.

No connection between the #BlackLivesMatter movement and the suspected gunman, Shannon Miles, has been established, but that didn’t stop Sheriff Clarke from railing against black activists and anyone else who doesn’t offer unadulterated support to members of law enforcement.

“Let me start here,” he said, “the headline is ‘Black man shoots white defenseless police officer.’ I get sick and tired of seeing it the other way around when an officer defends his life. They always point out that it’s a white officer shooting an unarmed black suspect.”

Lest you believe Clarke capable of rising about the cacophony of anti-Obama condemnations emanating from Fox News, by “they” Sheriff Clarke clearly meant a conspiracy that goes all the way to the very top.

“President Obama has breathed life into this ugly movement,” he said, “and it is time now for good law-abiding Americans to rise up like they did around that Chevron station — an outpouring — but it can’t just be symbolic. We now have to counter this slime, this filth coming out of these cop-haters.”

Kilmeade offered that all President Obama did was “shed light” on law enforcement’s problematic relationship with the black community, but Sheriff Clarke would have none of it.

“That’s a lie,” he said. “If there is anything that needs to be straightened out in this country, it is the subculture that has risen out of the underclass in the American ghetto. Fix the ghetto and you’ll see a lesser need for assertive police officers, or policing in these areas, and then you’ll see less confrontation. Stop trying to fix the police. Fix the ghetto.”

got dayum how that tap-dancing ? look like Ice T tho lol

kilmeade-clarke-614x412.jpg

clarke_retweet.png

This ? cop has now reached supreme omega ? status after this retweet...
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options

Beat my future 50 cosigns to this.
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22V9x15xko8

Faux News has found themselves "Black" Marine ? to tap dance for them...
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They really running with this new attack narrative.....
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That new kkk ? better not pick up steam man no white folks are getting strung up in trees and being mutilated smh. Where are the crosses that
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Options
    iron man1 wrote: »
    That new kkk ? better not pick up steam man no white folks are getting strung up in trees and being mutilated smh. Where are the crosses that
    Its all rhetoric and propaganda. Fox Noise is just throwing anything at the wall to see what sticks to it. They know their impressionable audience will believe and cosign whatever they say.

The only ppl who really believe BLM are the kkk have kkk tendencies themselves