3 prominent black actors of our generation in 3 different ways

Bokeem Woodbine-'Good, you just killed our LUCK'

He went from this:

2.jpg

To this

MV5BMjExNzkyMzc1Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNDU2OTY2._V1._SX475_SY588_.jpg

Bruh! He KILLED that ?

Chris Tucker-nuff said

Terrence Howard-not what he's become, but back then this role and Best Man he used to ? that 'obnoxious light skin ? ' role

Bonus: Keith David

Then you got the war scenes makes this a whole different type movie

• JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dead Presidents
    Ohhh damn ....now see this is a good one right here ....but I gotta go with Dead Presidents ....they tied in the whole political angle with the Vietnam war and the plight of black soldiers coming back after putting their lives on the line to only get treated like the same pieces of ? they were viewed as before they left

Plus the Soundtrack is no contest ...I mean

Sly and the family stone >>>>>>>>>>>>> whatever latifah was bumpin
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dead Presidents
    Dead Presidents off that one scene when he snatch up Juanita by the throat. People don't know PTSD is some real ? and you ? with somebody going through it, not a good idea

"You just don't know girl! You just don't know!!"

eDOB53P.gif
    Deep.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    Dead Presidents
    Isaac hayes the look of love playing in the car>>>>>>>>
  • I Self Lord & Master
    I Self Lord & Master Members Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dead Presidents
    I wasnt digging Juanita like that back in the day...but i watched this on tge strenght of this thread yesterday...n she was pretty wit her midget self

Now her sister? ? that's wat dreams are made of....i always was on her in whatever she was in....they dont get much better than her...type of ? u bring home to step mom

Lawd!
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dead Presidents
    I wasnt digging Juanita like that back in the day...but i watched this on tge strenght of this thread yesterday...n she was pretty wit her midget self

Now her sister? ? that's wat dreams are made of....i always was on her in whatever she was in....they dont get much better than her...type of ? u bring home to step mom

Lawd!

yeh..
    the sister was bad!!
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dead Presidents

Lawd!

Lawd!

yeh..
    the sister was bad!!

Man, she that thang
  • alliknowishate
    alliknowishate Members Posts: 686 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yeah i watched it two days ago off the strength of this thread and julies little sister would of got it. hell she would of got it once she kissed me on the lips. and skippy had quotables for weeks. "im going to get high......real high.....and get my dicked sucked to. akee akee, something something a boo boo."
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Set It Off
    ARE YALL NGAZ CRAZY?!?!

MANNNN SET IT OFF IS WAYYYYYYYYYYYY BETTER!