First Madden NFL 16 Gameplay Trailer

124»

Comments

• vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    Can anyone do a review or rating on this game? I refuse to get insight from YouTube posters. Then ? troll too much. Is this game any good? Haven't had an Madden game in a min. (My brothers had Madden 15 on ps3 but that ? don't count lol)

buy the ?
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can anyone do a review or rating on this game? I refuse to get insight from YouTube posters. Then ? troll too much. Is this game any good? Haven't had an Madden game in a min. (My brothers had Madden 15 on ps3 but that ? don't count lol)

buy the ?

*daps*
  • RAPH
    RAPH Members Posts: 3,169 ✭✭✭✭✭

If you have Xbox one buy EA Access, it's worth it.

Right now I'm able to play a 10 hour trial of Madden 16.

I'm also able to download and play the full version of Madden 15.

You basically get to pick and choose from a number of EA titles for FREE, or basically get a 5 or 10 games for a 30$ value.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Correct me if i'm wrong but is mlb the show the only baseball game out?
    NHL the only hockey game out?
    WWE2k the only wrestling game out?

But Madden gets hate?...okay. I was a nfl2k5 fan, think that was the best nfl game made and stuff in there that madden yet to implement but nfl2k no longer around and if i want to get my nfl fix i got to go with what's available and that's madden. Its not that serious for me to be anti madden. That being said, I got the madden/last of us ps4 bundle so when i set it up, i will be dropping my psn id in the other thread

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/8726213.page

NOBODY MAKES NHL GAMES BECAUSE THEY DONT WANT TO NOT BECAUSE AN EXCLUSIVE LICENSE THAT DOESNT EXIST

You cant compare having an exclusive license to a fake sport compared to a real one (wwe)

EA brought out 2k for football then stopped innovating there games just released the same ? year after year

i haven't brought a football game since 2k5

think about 2k put live out of business through innovation why wouldn't we want a football game from them

NFL put the license up for sale and EA had more bread. Your beef is with NFL not allowing their brand to be on two games like NBA does

There also where no sports gaming companys that could compete with ea money at the time

So ima have a bid for something only one obvious can afford?
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Correct me if i'm wrong but is mlb the show the only baseball game out?
    NHL the only hockey game out?
    WWE2k the only wrestling game out?

But Madden gets hate?...okay. I was a nfl2k5 fan, think that was the best nfl game made and stuff in there that madden yet to implement but nfl2k no longer around and if i want to get my nfl fix i got to go with what's available and that's madden. Its not that serious for me to be anti madden. That being said, I got the madden/last of us ps4 bundle so when i set it up, i will be dropping my psn id in the other thread

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/8726213.page

NOBODY MAKES NHL GAMES BECAUSE THEY DONT WANT TO NOT BECAUSE AN EXCLUSIVE LICENSE THAT DOESNT EXIST

You cant compare having an exclusive license to a fake sport compared to a real one (wwe)

EA brought out 2k for football then stopped innovating there games just released the same ? year after year

i haven't brought a football game since 2k5

think about 2k put live out of business through innovation why wouldn't we want a football game from them

NFL put the license up for sale and EA had more bread. Your beef is with NFL not allowing their brand to be on two games like NBA does

There also where no sports gaming companys that could compete with ea money at the time

So ima have a bid for something only one obvious can afford?

NFL could've kept it like the old day of madden, gameday and 2k but they wanted it to only be one franchise. That's not EA fault
  • CallMeWelvin
    CallMeWelvin Members Posts: 6,485 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The players are too stiff for my liking... just got it so I'll see
  • Cymicaldane
    Cymicaldane Members Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i quite liked this years edition, even if im getting a beatdown in UT (Opponent have three elites in the starting lineup and still only on rookie tier. Dafuq?) For some reason it seems like man defences can be quite effective, if used at the right time. Shut my first opponent out and held my second from scoring the entire second half
  • ZydecoShawty
    ZydecoShawty Members Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They got a new player likeness update ready for download
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just copped it can't wait to play
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who tranna play me