Official Second Republican Primary Debate Thread (Tonight at 8 PM on CNN)

124»

Comments

• zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ben carson is too soft to be president his gentle demeanor is perfect for a doctor but you can never be president being that soft spoken
  • Plutarch
    Plutarch Members Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh, they finally mentioned BLM. Guess it didn't make the cut for the debate...

Paul was the only one who even mentioned race.
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't wanna hear squat from any politician who took swig of some TAAKA live on air while trying to be convincing
  • zzombie
    i also like paul but he has no chance in hell of wining i don't think.
  • kingofkingz
    kingofkingz Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jeb bush brother wasn't the reason i was kept safe when he was president
  • TheIraq
    TheIraq Members Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Plutarch wrote: »

Maybe I'm trippin and might be wrong but didn't he get caught up saying black people had a better life being slaves or some ? like that....... It was a few years ago and he almost refused to back down from that ? and repeated his stance....... I could be wrong but that's what turned me off to Ron and Rand....... Sorry if I'm wrong.........
  • zzombie
    edited September 2015
    TheIraq wrote: »

Maybe I'm trippin and might be wrong but didn't he get caught up saying black people had a better life being slaves or some ? like that....... It was a few years ago and he almost refused to back down from that ? and repeated his stance....... I could be wrong but that's what turned me off to Ron and Rand....... Sorry if I'm wrong.........

paul nor his father said that it was cliven bundy who said that .... remember he was the rancher who had a stand off with the government a few months ago
  • TheIraq
    zzombie wrote: »
    TheIraq wrote: »

paul neither nor his father said that it was cliven bundy who said that .... remember he was the rancher who had a stand off with the government a few months ago

Thanks for the non crazy, tear down response.... I got it wrong based on media ? I saw...... Good info bruh
  • TheIraq
    I'm dumb as ? but what was their response to those comments??? Did they ignore them?????
  • TheIraq
    Maybe I just don't give a ? about voting because I know my vote won't matter in a Clinton/Sanders in Illinois...... Exactly why I didn't vote Obama in '08 or '12 because I know my vote doesn't matter in a state where a Dem will win regardless, in a general...... Obama wasn't losing Illinois in either of those years and local government was still going to be ? ...... Lol ? ? keep voting Jesse Jackson Jr in my burbs..... No hope, no change....... I'm not a robot and I'm not voting for the lesser of two evils...... I won't be complaining about ? either........
  • TheIraq
    If I was that way then I'd just write in Mel Reynolds everyday LOL..... None of these people should be in the position to run ? because they aren't real people..........
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If I was a Republican running for president, I'd make sure all candidates didn't show up to the debates to protest Trumps run. That dude is a joke. They're bickering back and forth with Trump like children on the school yard. He has no policies. He's gonna ? a lot of ? up. They keep spoon-feeing his damn ego. ? has to stop. Trump leans on calling others liars, how he could be more rich and immigration. That's it. He hasn't laid out a healthcare plan and yet he wants to get rid of Obamacare off the bat. smh

And people are eating this ? up.

I don't remember seeing debates ? on the current president this hard. Check it

m1qoj.jpg

And subject matter

358auec.jpg

These guys are idiots.
  • ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    America is slowly getting dumber ...Idiocracy is starting to become prophetic. How long till America votes for a Hector Camacho in office?
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    iron man1 wrote: »
    No he didn't just say Marijuana is a gateway drug bruuuuuhhh

11667383_10206269687494904_2884062847177178335_n_zpsgsb4l6fn.jpg

Bruh. When he said that instantly had the
    uhmiXcm.jpg
    look on my face. Lol
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? , this can't be life... Really this lunacy has to stop
  • Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The female candidate was very well spoken and seemed to have the most clear and logical perspectives on the issues presented.
  • Delphas
    Delphas Members Posts: 2,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Peace_79 wrote: »
    The female candidate was very well spoken and seemed to have the most clear and logical perspectives on the issues presented.

Too bad that doesn't mean ? in the current political landscape.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Peace_79 wrote: »

She sounded the most confident but still spit a lot of ?
  • J.J._Evans
    J.J._Evans Members Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did not watch the whole debate but so far rubio has my vote

Below is what you posted in another thread 3 weeks ago................

J.J._Evans wrote: »

For the record @zzombie , I think your right wing Republican lovin ass is suspect too.

I don't give a ? what you think and I am not a republican
  • zzombie
    edited September 2015

For the record @zzombie , I think your right wing Republican lovin ass is suspect too.

You realize that you don't have to be a republican to vote for a republican president right ????? i am an independent i voted obama last time that does not make me a democrat so you fail at trolling
  • J.J._Evans
    J.J._Evans Members Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭✭✭

You realize that you don't have to be a republican to vote for a republican president right ????? i am an independent i voted obama last time that does not make me a democrat so you fail at trolling

NQHKSVE.gif?noredirect
  • zzombie

NQHKSVE.gif?noredirect

I don't give a ? . I am no slave to any political party if you want to be a liberal democratic slave then so be it but me i actually want black people to be empowered.