Does every woman want to get married in today's society

Options
pennyda1
pennyda1 Members Posts: 965 ✭✭✭✭
edited October 2017 in The Powder Room
I ask this question it seems like every time I'm on IG woman pose damn near nude!! My thing is if you looking for some one to marry you aren't you sending the wrong message...

Comments

• banginscrew901
    banginscrew901 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 7,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Some want just the wedding and don't know ? can get real after you say I do,and once the dress comes off. Some are in love with looking like a princess and all the attention is on them.

Far as them being naked well you know that's on them and you know what you getting in to
  • YC11
    YC11 Members Posts: 891 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This society nowadays is filled with ? .

They(7's and up) ? it up early, and marry providers later on.

Girls who don't ? it up... maybe 6 and under, they may be "good" because of lack of attention from men, but that doesn't make them quality either in terms of looks(obviously), communication, chemistry, or intelligence.

Only the top dogs will get the quality woman in this day and age, life is tough out here. LOL.
  • Rembrandt
    Rembrandt Members Posts: 198 ✭✭
    Options
    If you're a smart guy, then you'll want to be with a smart and beautiful woman. Looks are subjective though, so the game is patience.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • pennyda1
    pennyda1 Members Posts: 965 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    No.

you don't want to be married??
  • Kat
    Options
    pennyda1 wrote: »
    No.

No.

Marriage is largely a big joke in my opinion, and it's not just due to slutty women. I have no interest in partaking, and I certainly have no interest in basing my life decisions so that one of these hypocritical ass men might find me a suitable wife.

I'd rather just live.

• YC11
    YC11 Members Posts: 891 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rembrandt wrote: »
    If you're a smart guy, then you'll want to be with a smart and beautiful woman. Looks are subjective though, so the game is patience.

Trick is let yourself age and get seasoned through education(formal or self), experiences and prudent stacking... Of course this works if you are a man of quality and substance, with little ego and massive drive to match.

If you don't worry about ending up alone, you can easily grow into your early to mid 30's and get yourself a quality girl in her 20's with no kids, who didn't ? around, and ? it up with wrong dudes, with good head on her shoulder.

What I see a lot nowadays, is guys who marry or end up with girls older than them, (with kids from other men often) who messed around with dozen guys or more in her 20's and catch the little soft ones who don't normally get ? ... With ? .

There's no love, it's just biological, sexual food chain. Eat or be eaten, ? or get ? . Life is hard out here... Lol.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I ask this question it seems like every time I'm on IG woman pose damn near nude!! My thing is if you looking for some one to marry you aren't you sending the wrong message...

lol

Years back you might've had a point.

However, women like that get "wifed up" all the time now.

Just look at that Rick Ross thread.

"Harlots get married everyday B."

15dswaw.jpg
  • taeboo
    taeboo Members Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Options
    @deadeye harlots have been getting married since forever. I don't know why some men think sluttiness is some new concept...
  • deadeye
    Options
    taeboo wrote: »
    @deadeye harlots have been getting married since forever. I don't know why some men think sluttiness is some new concept...

@taeboo

What about strumpets?
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nah they dont wanna get married

#blackexhusbandsmatter
  • deadeye
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »
    nah they dont wanna get married

#blackexhusbandsmatter

@ap21

Drop that thread bruh.

It's long overdue.
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i'd rather not...its not threadworthy
  • MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Women today are getting married for a 'check' now.
  • deadeye
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »
    i'd rather not...its not threadworthy

kKH0KBX.gif

@AP21

lies.

Probably FOF worthy, but I can understand not wanting to put your business out there like that.
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No.

No.

Marriage is largely a big joke in my opinion, and it's not just due to slutty women. I have no interest in partaking, and I certainly have no interest in basing my life decisions so that one of these hypocritical ass men might find me a suitable wife.

I'd rather just live.

LOL you've given up.........

that's especially hilarious considering how marriage is slanted in favor of women
  • Kat
    Options
    No.

No.

I'd rather just live.

that's especially hilarious considering how marriage is slanted in favor of women

You'd have to have started to have given up.

How many years have I been saying the same ? ?

I have no interest in marriage.
  • blakfyahking
    Options
    No.

No.

I'd rather just live.

yeah that's what u claim

but ur opinions on other topics on here say otherwise

trust I'm not looking for a cheap LOL........I just find it funny that u so down about an institution that is biased in ur favor

what could u possibly have against marriage unless u felt u weren't worthy of it......that seems to be like u just giving up
  • Kat
    edited October 2015
    Options
    No.

No.

I'd rather just live.

yeah that's what u claim

but ur opinions on other topics on here say otherwise

trust I'm not looking for a cheap LOL........I just find it funny that u so down about an institution that is biased in ur favor

what could u possibly have against marriage unless u felt u weren't worthy of it......that seems to be like u just giving up

The only way marriage is biased in my favor is possibly financially, and that has never been the basis of my choices.

I don't look down on marriage for others, I just don't feel it's for me.
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'd say women would LOVE the wedding but being married is a whole other stratosphere! All that attention 4 " her day" but reality sets in shortly thereafter. Surprised @kat with her response tho.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Young women [and young men] are rejecting marriage now more than any generation before. The trend towards marriage is not what you seem to be assuming
  • blakfyahking
    Options
    No.

No.

I'd rather just live.

congrats @kat on getting married tho :lol:
  • deadeye
    Options
    No.

No.

38ih2ghk0rqe.png
  • Kat
    Options
    No.

No.

I'd rather just live.

congrats @kat on getting married tho :lol:

Thanks.