I got a question for the women...

the1nonlyruru
the1nonlyruru Members Posts: 1,055 ✭✭
edited June 2010 in The Powder Room
what if we were talking and i told you straight up i'm a ? and waiting til marriage til i have sex? would you look at me weird? would you even believe me? would you even wanna date me?

just wondering...

Comments

• the_underground
    the_underground Members Posts: 1,561 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Honestly, I don't think I would believe you, especially if you were fine.

But I wouldn't mind dating you. I would think it was kind of sweet.
  • the1nonlyruru
    the1nonlyruru Members Posts: 1,055 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Honestly, I don't think I would believe you, especially if you were fine.

But I wouldn't mind dating you. I would think it was kind of sweet.

because straight up i am and i mean it when i say i'm not doing anything til i get married. my homeboys look at me like they can't believe it and the females i try to talk to are weird about it too. like i know sex is a part of a relationship but thats the last thing i want it to be about. i know some females are about the ? like how some guys are just about the ass. and to be really honest i wanna be with a girl thats a ? too but thats really really really hard to find when most girls my age have kids or are established jump-offs
  • the_underground
    the_underground Members Posts: 1,561 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    because straight up i am and i mean it when i say i'm not doing anything til i get married. my homeboys look at me like they can't believe it and the females i try to talk to are weird about it too. like i know sex is a part of a relationship but thats the last thing i want it to be about. i know some females are about the ? like how some guys are just about the ass. and to be really honest i wanna be with a girl thats a ? too but thats really really really hard to find when most girls my age have kids or are established jump-offs

I respect that and I think a lot of women will. Like I said, I think it's very sweet and I wouldn't mind dating someone who is a ? . Sex isn't the first priority in a relationship, either.
  • shadb33
    shadb33 Members Posts: 3,810 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Real talk, you gotta get your player ways out your system while you are young dawg, and that means going thru females. Don't marry the first chick that gives you some ass. Now I'm not exactly sure why you want to wait until marriage, but sex isn't as special as you think.
  • edwardnigma
    edwardnigma Members Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    You Are Doomed.
  • Blue Virgo
    Blue Virgo Members Posts: 7,092 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    I probably wouldn't believe....I doubt that'd have any bearing on my decision to date or not date you.
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Wouldn't believe you. Would still date you, but wouldn't like it that I can't have sex with you.
  • Myayoni is bored
    Myayoni is bored Members Posts: 716 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    I'd enjoy dirtying you up.
  • thehonorable
    thehonorable Members Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Chick cant tempt you, she will cheat on you, and then leave you.

So think that when shes bent over in front of the tv, trying to get something in her boyshorts, waiting for you to come behind and pacify her.