Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    most of that list is ?
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lab Baby wrote: »
    Yo_Killa! wrote: »
    Beta wrote: »
    I remember that batman in my basement ep....? was the WOAT

nah that episode that was a tribute to batman where these three kids tell batmans stories in an old abandoned theater the stories were cool because they featured the batman from the 40's and the dark knight when he fought the mutant leader the episode even had kerry kelly as robin. the problem was one of the kids in the group was a ? and he takes time to fantasize over batmans anotomically correct rubber suit from the movies. ? and disgusting.

They did a way better version of that story on Gotham Knight... prolly the GOAT Batman superhero animated movie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0beX8b4zX5E

Damn that looks great
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    the only problem i had with batman tas was when the animators got lazy and drew batman fat and pudgy with no muscular definition.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    the only problem i had with batman tas was when the animators got lazy and drew batman fat and pudgy with no muscular definition.

oh you like yo ? buff?

LMAO!!!
  • Splackavelli

oh you like yo ? buff?

ha ha ah. but seriously you know what i'm talking about. some episodes have good animation good detail and artwork and some episodes batman looks fat, he has these big as arms and yuo can't tell where his arms and his chest ends lazy. i've seen this in a lot of cartoons like season1 of og transformers, ninja turtles etc.
  • MrMinimalist
    MrMinimalist Members Posts: 787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    One episode that stood out was all of the villains were playing a game of cards while telling their stories of run ins with Batman. The Croc happened to be Batman in disguise and I forgot what happened afterwards.
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really liked the episode with Croc as a kid.
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    One of the GOATs.
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gnawledge wrote: »
    One episode that stood out was all of the villains were playing a game of cards while telling their stories of run ins with Batman. The Croc happened to be Batman in disguise and I forgot what happened afterwards.

Hit em with a Rock!!
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    iron man1 wrote: »

Hit em with a Rock!!

14166125812660.gif
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭

Almost Got Em...
  • Lab Baby
    Lab Baby Members Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭

I think I remember the Joker actually hatching a plan at that moment, and Catwoman was involved for some reason.
  • Splackavelli

"almost got him"
  • Splackavelli

I think I remember the Joker actually hatching a plan at that moment, and Catwoman was involved for some reason.

yeah he had her tied up and ready to be ground into cat food. in this episode they all share stories about how they almost killed batman. joker had batman in an electric chair that lit up when he told a joke but the thing was he had that sit com canned laughter that never ended and the audience was cardboard cut outs lol. penguin almost killed him with in his bird house with a killer emu and some poisoned beaked humming birds but bats had and antidote in his utility belt and he somehow outsmarted the emu. penguin called it his" aviary of death". every one at the table scoffed at the name. they couldn't appreciate the theatricality those "mundane miscreants"
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just started rewatching this
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The ? complained about the color of the lining of Batman's cape. Smh, don't agree with this list
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭

yeah he had her tied up and ready to be ground into cat food. in this episode they all share stories about how they almost killed batman. joker had batman in an electric chair that lit up when he told a joke but the thing was he had that sit com canned laughter that never ended and the audience was cardboard cut outs lol. penguin almost killed him with in his bird house with a killer emu and some poisoned beaked humming birds but bats had and antidote in his utility belt and he somehow outsmarted the emu. penguin called it his" aviary of death". every one at the table scoffed at the name. they couldn't appreciate the theatricality those "mundane miscreants"

Lol dying at the thought of them sighing and rolling they eyes when he says aviary of death