Mercedes Benz s550 coupe is a classic

Options
misunderstood solide
misunderstood solide Members Posts: 100 ✭✭
[img][/img][IMG]http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w447 /Jussbobb/Mercedes-Benz-S-Coupe-front-interior.jpg[/IMG]]

[img][/img]MercedesSKlasseCoupe201409-1.jpg
[img][URL=http://s1076.photobucket.com/user/Jussbobb/media/221575.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w447/Jussbobb/221575.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/img]

[img][/img]221571.jpg

[img][/img]2015_Mercedes_S_Class_Coupe_35835330-001.jpg

Comments

• MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cold blooded!

It looks as if they halfway borrowed the 6 series taillights (placement included), which is cool b/c it's a definite upgrade from the last gen. Them shyts looked like an Acura CL from the back. lol
  • banginscrew901
    banginscrew901 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 7,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That interior is clean as ? .
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mercedes simply sell themselves.

I don't need any salesman trying to sell me one these are an instant cop...if you got money
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    that interior is insane but do that ? got bluetooth tho!?
  • EmM HoLLa.
    EmM HoLLa. Members Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The AMG is tough.. But that joint is 165k.. Aston Martin money.. And completely out of my price range at the moment.. lol.. I saw one at the Mall the other day and it definitely has presence...
  • CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    hmmmm, wondering if i should trade my s63 amg for this
  • Cinco
    Cinco Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2014
    Options
    I won't even look too hard... This ? would have my pockets looking hungry lol
    I saw a dude hop out the older model CL last night, the new one definitely stepped up.
    Man AMG that's close to Bentley GT Coupe money
  • cainvelasquez
    cainvelasquez Members Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2014
    Options
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    The AMG is tough.. But that joint is 165k.. Aston Martin money.. And completely out of my price range at the moment.. lol.. I saw one at the Mall the other day and it definitely has presence...

CLA looks similar, it's based on the S class. So if u can survive with less horsepower this is a cool car. It's around 50k. I think i am going to buy an used car in the 2-4 year range. But this car came out 2013, so i still have to wait.

Mercedes-CLA45-AMG_Image-011-1680.jpg
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2014
    Options
  • MallyG
    Options

CLA looks similar, it's based on the S class. So if u can survive with less horsepower this is a cool car. It's around 50k. I think i am going to buy an used car in the 2-4 year range. But this car came out 2013, so i still have to wait.

U can find them well under 50k, that priceline is for the AMG's.

It's a nice lil' car, but it jus screams hair salon/beautician whip in my eyes. Plus the interior leaves a lot to be desired. The screen/console area which is usually a centerpiece inside a car looks like a complete afterthought. That ? literally looks like an aftermarket accessory.
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MallyG wrote: »

It's a nice lil' car, but it jus screams hair salon/beautician whip in my eyes. Plus the interior leaves a lot to be desired. The screen/console area which is usually a centerpiece inside a car looks like a complete afterthought. That ? literally looks like an aftermarket accessory.

real ? .......you can't be no grown ass man getting out of a CLA and trying to stunt

that ? would be hilarious

the CLA looks nice, but I don't think cats really consider just how small that car really is
  • MallyG
    Options

real ? .......you can't be no grown ass man getting out of a CLA and trying to stunt

that ? would be hilarious

the CLA looks nice, but I don't think cats really consider just how small that car really is

Exactly! lol

Let's jus call it what it is, an economy sized CLS (which there is a growing market for tho). The CLS is hard, but unless your a smaller dude, it's interior is a lil' snug (not uncomfortable tho). It's outward appearance would suggest it has more room. Same goes for this car, but it's ergonomically worse.

I'm not dissin' it (besides the console), b/c it fits a certain demographic, I jus know if a dude pull up in one, it looks like he in his ol' lady car. *shrugs*

• CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _Menace_ wrote: »
    that interior is insane but do that ? got bluetooth tho!?

it does...
  • CapitalB
    Options
    i was seriously considering gettin the Scoupe.. but since havin my daughter itd be irresponsible of me..

i was go make my S the family car and get the coupe as my pet.. my game was like whatever ...but i can tell she wants the Gwag..

so Gwag it is..

think imma do a ghost in about 2yrs.. maybe 3.. gettit for my 35th..
  • CapitalB
    Options
    oh yeh...
    dude got one in my community..
    once i seen it in person i wasnt as impressed... it looks too small.. amd i hate the tail lights..
  • Lurker6
    Lurker6 Members Posts: 4,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This isnt a classic, its just the new benz. And the G-wagon is a ? box.
  • CapitalB
    Options
    Lurker6 wrote: »

u ever been inside one??
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Like BMW'S m's better
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lurker6 wrote: »

I agree that the new S Coupe (which I'm glad they brought back) is not really a classic... That would be the W126 coupes (500SEC>>>>>).

But... the G-wagon a ? box??? HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!

dawg... the G has been used by militaries around the world including the Marines. The ? is rugged as ? .
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cold blooded!

It looks as if they halfway borrowed the 6 series taillights (placement included), which is cool b/c it's a definite upgrade from the last gen. Them shyts looked like an Acura CL from the back. lol

technically speaking, there hasn't been a proper badged S-Class coupe since the 90's W140 coupes.

• CapitalB
    Options
    Cold blooded!

technically speaking, there hasn't been a proper badged S-Class coupe since the 90's W140 coupes.

i had to go get a new tire yesterday and everyone up there love me.. we like family..
    i get there all the black salesmen get to cheesing and we be kicking it shooting the ? . hahahaha

anyways.. they want me to come back and check out the coupe they got commin in in a few days..
    they tryin to convince me to get it.. if i go imma take pics and bring it back here..
    i want to sit in it.. ? looks small as ? from the outside looking in.. and the one i saw on the road looked like ? .. but it was white.. and i actually like white Benzes.. but then i seen a S550 joint white and it looked like ? to me too..

so maybe its cause it was white..
    so imma give it another chance..

y'all stay tuned..
  • MallyG
    Options
    Cold blooded!

I feels ya..... I was speaking more in respect to the CL's.

• iNeverCould
    iNeverCould Members Posts: 60
    Options
    This is a real sharp whip.
  • LocDaPusherman
    LocDaPusherman Members Posts: 11
    Options
    That is a sexy looking car
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nice car but for me if its not a S65 I don't want it if I could even afford it.