You know u done F'd Up Right?

Options
2»

Comments

• kingofkingz
    kingofkingz Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm just gon say it. That ? is a weirdo!
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hate clowns.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ha/You aint got no wins in mi casa/que te pasa/you aint even in my clasa
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    when-a-plan-you-make-backfires.gif
    Thread Backfire

Ehhhh it didn't go big but it ain't flop either

• Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DWO wrote: »

so are half the ? that post on here, prolly like 70% if not more are complete anti-social introverts.....

so a large majority of them are of the people on this site aren't "normal" if that even means any thing.....

also.....for every person that posts on here there's like 20 that lurk.....so people really think that the 50 or so regular posters no here are the only people posting??

there's 1,000's of registered members here....i'm not even sure the exact number, but way more people are lurking than posting....and just imagine for a second people that are even more introverted than the introverts that are posting....

yea...it gets deep

noooooooooooooooobooooody questions this ? ic has profesional lurkers ive seen this happen plenty of times let a roast or any other type of major ic event

a) lurker comes out with full encyclopedia of ic logic and joins in on the roast with 5 post but, sounds like he been here for ever

b) lurker comes in and says" yeah i dont post here i just watch but this is the greatest ic thread since( insert ic thread from 03)

LIKE WTF why yall ? so scared to post on the ic i kno ? can get brutal ie: http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/491947/new-shenco-standardized-slaughter/p1

• Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DWO wrote: »

so are half the ? that post on here, prolly like 70% if not more are complete anti-social introverts.....

so a large majority of them are of the people on this site aren't "normal" if that even means any thing.....

also.....for every person that posts on here there's like 20 that lurk.....so people really think that the 50 or so regular posters no here are the only people posting??

there's 1,000's of registered members here....i'm not even sure the exact number, but way more people are lurking than posting....and just imagine for a second people that are even more introverted than the introverts that are posting....

yea...it gets deep

noooooooooooooooobooooody questions this ? ic has profesional lurkers ive seen this happen plenty of times let a roast or any other type of major ic event

a) lurker comes out with full encyclopedia of ic logic and joins in on the roast with 5 post but, sounds like he been here for ever

b) lurker comes in and says" yeah i dont post here i just watch but this is the greatest ic thread since( insert ic thread from 03)

LIKE WTF why yall ? so scared to post on the ic i kno ? can get brutal ie: http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/491947/new-shenco-standardized-slaughter/p1

forget ot i reaaly forgot how bad the first 10 pages where and the ? went a 100+

yeah if you some super lame od dork cornball ? just continue lurking
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not really surprising. He been a ?
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Never seen this pic

But damn he is weird and wears too much makeup
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Genocide the realest ? posting.
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i would think aggyAF but ?
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Damn I just saw this on Twitter last week... He was getting Super Saiyan roasted
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I been lurkin off and on since ? was scared to click links and the site got hacked and they posted all that racist ? on the mainpage. i just started postin in 2014. IC super entertaining even if you dont post. The "post your real girl" thread is still the funniest ? ive ever read. Shenco thread included.
  • psychobutcher
    psychobutcher Members Posts: 1,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    At least the music he posts from the Nether realms of the internet, he actually enjoys. Strange as that fact is by itself, I find it even stranger this ninja in training ? everything that masses enjoy. You know a cutter thread before you click.