Star Snitches On Game

Options
1CK1S
1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2015 in The Reason

Cops plan to arrest the hip hop star — whose real name is Jayceon Terrell Taylor — over threatening comments he made on the radio about rival D.J. Star, sources told The Post on Monday.

Star, whose real name is Troi Torain, reported his rival’s threats to police, and Taylor faces arrest if he returns to New York.

The rapper told the 105.1 FM morning show “The Breakfast Club” on Sept. 21 that he wanted to assault Star over a feud with one of Game’s friends, D.J. Envy. “I told him, ‘I’ll break your jaw, dude.’ Envy is my dog. I’m still gonna break his jaw when I see him,”Taylor said.

But Torain says that’s bunk — and that Game is just mad he didn’t let him on his show, SHOT97, on 105.1. “I passed on letting Game come on my show, and that’s what Game’s tight about. The fact the hater, Star, rejected him….I just felt the Game was a f—-n hothead,” the controversial shock ? shared on his vlog.
#star #djenvy #thegame

Comments

• Young Stef
    Young Stef Members Posts: 1,447 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He shoulda name dropped a resolution.
  • supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? is 51 years old that's just lame by Game. Respect your elders dog. I don't care if he snitch or not. Star is 51 years old lol.
  • _God_
    _God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Star is sinning him proving jayceon a fraud, I believe he told cops to show game stop with the big tough guy ? on national platforms bc we all know your not who you say you are
  • supergangster
    Options
    Real gangsters are not intelligent. LOL. U are stupid.

The real intelligent is the mafioso and the bosses.

• J.J._Evans
    J.J._Evans Members Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

So, in your world only Italians are able to be violent and intelligent at the same time?.........Blacks (real gangsters) are incapable?

• supergangster
    Options
    J.J._Evans wrote: »

So, in your world only Italians are able to be violent and intelligent at the same time?.........Blacks (real gangsters) are incapable?

There is black mafias aswell idiot. Gangsters is people like Tony Montana and mafioso is like Sosa. U are a total idiot. U are a video gamin too much
  • EyeofAsaru
    EyeofAsaru Members Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Intelligence knows no boundaries,races,cultures..Intelligence is the essence of light energy channeled through the mind..It has varying degrees..

There are different types of intellect..Even your smart ? has intellect which created your skewed perception of the world..

So intelligent bosses cant be gangsters or have a warrior side?...one hand can hold a pen and the other a gun when needed..Balance

Gangster is a energy or a spirit based on the yang principle of being masculine...Its aggressive energy..

If eye am what you consider stupid then I'm the best kind of stupid eye can be..

Silly mortal
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    did the cops ask him or did he call to tell on him...

if cops ask..he would ...

nevermind
  • hiphop12345
    hiphop12345 Members Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1CK1S wrote: »

Cops plan to arrest the hip hop star — whose real name is Jayceon Terrell Taylor — over threatening comments he made on the radio about rival D.J. Star, sources told The Post on Monday.

Star, whose real name is Troi Torain, reported his rival’s threats to police, and Taylor faces arrest if he returns to New York.

The rapper told the 105.1 FM morning show “The Breakfast Club” on Sept. 21 that he wanted to assault Star over a feud with one of Game’s friends, D.J. Envy. “I told him, ‘I’ll break your jaw, dude.’ Envy is my dog. I’m still gonna break his jaw when I see him,”Taylor said.

But Torain says that’s bunk — and that Game is just mad he didn’t let him on his show, SHOT97, on 105.1. “I passed on letting Game come on my show, and that’s what Game’s tight about. The fact the hater, Star, rejected him….I just felt the Game was a f—-n hothead,” the controversial shock ? shared on his vlog.
    #star #djenvy #thegame

You can tell this story is ? because star never had a show called shot97 on the air.
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How is this snitching on game when game said this on a radio station for everyone in the world to listen to?

You handle it like a man. Not run and tell the cops.
  • kingofkingz
    kingofkingz Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Star 50 years game need to be fighting ? in his age bracket
  • hiphop12345
    Options
    1CK1S wrote: »

#star #djenvy #thegame

You can tell this story is ? because star never had a show called shot97 on the air.

Shot97 is Star's youtube channel and the name of his radio show

I'm subscribed to it
    I know that but that was not the name of his show on clear channel.

• DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Star always talking tough guy ? 50 years old and all so why give him a pass if a ? finally call him out?

Gotta get police involved instead of your own goons? Thats real ? ? now? New york lost.....this ? makes nY ? look soft, already had Flex Hogan bringing the property value down with cornballizm and now this. Smh
  • hiphop12345
    Options
    DR. JEK wrote: »
    Star always talking tough guy ? 50 years old and all so why give him a pass if a ? finally call him out?

Gotta get police involved instead of your own goons? Thats real ? ? now? New york lost.....this ? makes nY ? look soft, already had Flex Hogan bringing the property value down with cornballizm and now this. Smh
    Star from Jerz and went to legal,war with clear channel that paid him millions a decade ago. He's suing corporations, one that sued him.
  • FishNChips
    FishNChips Members Posts: 1,944 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Star 50 years game need to be fighting ? in his age bracket

5 grand needs to holla at him
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Actively picking up the phone and giving police information...for no ? reason is SNITCHING!

This old ? scared of Game...when all he had to do was laugh and carry on with his day...if Game ever put hands on him...sue him like everybody else does.
  • BarryHalls
    BarryHalls Members Posts: 4,310 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    EyeofAsaru wrote: »
    Game needs to control himself

He's getting checkmated from all angles

Dude is proving himself to be a unintelligent person..

Real gangsters are intelligent and move with grace and wisdom

Real G'z move in silence like lasagna!
  • *~queenbee~*
    *~queenbee~* Members Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Quoted, italicized and bold for emphasis.
  • hiphop12345
    Options
    DNB1 wrote: »
    Actively picking up the phone and giving police information...for no ? reason is SNITCHING!

This old ? scared of Game...when all he had to do was laugh and carry on with his day...if Game ever put hands on him...sue him like everybody else does.

Where's the proof?
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? Star. ? "shock" radio. What has he contributed to hip hop?
  • raheemclassick
    raheemclassick Members Posts: 461 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Star pressed charges so he can have A case against clear channel