D12 & G-Unit Are Working On An Album Together

Lou Cypher
Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
Aside from features on last year’s Shady XV compilation album, D12 has been very quiet on the album front for the past 11 years, but they’re slated for a comeback later this year. Bizarre took to Twitter a few weeks ago to answer some questions about the project and let some good news slip:

Screen-Shot-2015-09-29-at-10.50.35-AM.png

If that was all the good news we got, it would be enough, but last night (September 28), Bizarre took to Instagram and hyped fans up even more with news that the album is a collaboration with G-Unit.

D12 is no doubt roaring back onto the scene, and DJ Whoo Kid did nothing to quell fan anticipation, either. He tweeted a picture of a recording studio with a framed Eminem photo on top:

CP9w25AVAAAkW7e.jpg

2015 is going out with a bang.

http://watchloud.com/d12-g-unit/

Comments

• bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    don't know how these styles would mesh since to me they are totally different....even if they just spit verses it's going to be a clash of styles....I would be interested to just see how they mesh their different styles to make a complete piece of work
  • choppa_style
    choppa_style Members Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭✭
    Lol at the picture of Eminem
  • Lab Baby
    Lab Baby Members Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bck145 wrote: »
    don't know how these styles would mesh since to me they are totally different....even if they just spit verses it's going to be a clash of styles....I would be interested to just see how they mesh their different styles to make a complete piece of work

Not really. Em and 50 have always meshed well in the past, and the rest of the camps range from decent to dope spitters that can hold a beat down. Beats from Mr. Porter would just tie it all in together even better. The only oddball out that collab is Bizzare cuz well, he's... Bizarre.
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Album about to be straight ? matter. Pass
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Awkward to say the least.
  • nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Members Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I Want A Tony Yayo Bizarre Collab Ala Chef Vs ? ...I "Buy" It For That Reason Alone
  • _God_
    _God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please no, gunit its so much more out here in the world
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i bought all gunit and d12 albums but um ok...... lol
  • Stomp Johnson
    Stomp Johnson Members, Writer Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Lab Baby wrote: »
    bck145 wrote: »

Not really. Em and 50 have always meshed well in the past, and the rest of the camps range from decent to dope spitters that can hold a beat down. Beats from Mr. Porter would just tie it all in together even better. The only oddball out that collab is Bizzare cuz well, he's... Bizarre.

Eminem as a solo artist is very different than Eminem in d12....d12 music is really animated if that's the right way to describe their music, then you put Lloyd banks on the same track and he's ultra monotone......but subject matter between the groups are totally different
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5th Letter wrote: »
    This would've been highly anticipated if this was 2004.

Cosign.

Did Aftermath/Jimmy Iovine have his neck on 50's back so hard that they couldn't pull this off in 2004 when 8 mile came out?

Instead of all of those G-Unit mix tapes they could have did a Dungeon Family-type album with G-Unit, D-12, Eminem and 50 Cent and gone diamond.
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5 Grand wrote: »

Cosign.

Did Aftermath/Jimmy Iovine have his neck on 50's back so hard that they couldn't pull this off in 2004 when 8 mile came out?

Instead of all of those G-Unit mix tapes they could have did a Dungeon Family-type album with G-Unit, D-12, Eminem and 50 Cent and gone diamond.

dont speak on m favorite rappers either. 50, pac, nas, eminem, biggie. dont make me do it to u
  • 5 Grand
    gemini86 wrote: »

Cosign.

dont speak on m favorite rappers either. 50, pac, nas, eminem, biggie. dont make me do it to u

Whatever you're gonna do, do it.
  • 5 Grand

Cosign.

Whatever you're gonna do, do it.

its funny. you and international used to be on the old G-unit message board acting like yall was from the westcoast and got exposed from being from london and australia. and now u here doing the same ? . ? is wack and lame

I'm from Newton Centre, Massachusetts.
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    misleading title.. its just one song, not an album.
  • MiamiNights
    MiamiNights Members Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?,nobody checking for D12 smh,damn can we get a Gunit x Lox mixtape?,or with Dipset?Not no damn D12 lol