Tidal is Platinum

Comments

• lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    i purchase the cd's i ? with...if it's somebody new ill download that ? and if i ? with it i buy the cd if not i delete
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    i still haven't figured out why ppl pay for these streaming services
    props to Jay i just know i aint one of those million ppl...i cant pay for free ?

CJLsXKo.png

So these culture vultures don't understand why an artist should be compensated for their artistry??

i own more albums, than you have bumps on ur face....and i cop merch and go to shows i do my part...i dont stream cuz i have youtube or upload ? into my devices from the actual CDs
    "I ain't paying for ? I can get for free"

"Nah ? I buy albums"

???? ? what??

Ohhhh I got it ....your just a confused ? ...understandable

You don't "get" why in 2015 where the means of content digestion come primarily from the device you carry in your hand and not a damn Walkman like its 1992 has created an environment where consumers would prefer to have immediate access to that content via a cell phone as opposed to lugging around a damn 300 pack cd case? ? are you serious ...lol

Why the ? would anyone use ample amounts of cell data listening to YouTube videos when most if not all streaming services offer some form of offline downloadable content where unlike YouTube videos you can store the content you stream on your device to come back to later while not having to use up all of your data gigs to enjoy your favorite music?

Stone Age ass ? walking about with boom boxes and ? whipping out CD cases lmaoooooooo
  • I Self Lord & Master
    I Self Lord & Master Members Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    props to Jay i just know i aint one of those million ppl...i cant pay for free ?

CJLsXKo.png

So these culture vultures don't understand why an artist should be compensated for their artistry??

Like i said in the other thread, people ARE getting paid for the"free" streams, jus not the artist. The labels and companies advertising are the real vultures

this isn't even gettin them their just due, its a complimentary Revenue stream in addition to the other streams which they aint getting ? out of

Miss me wit that sympathy ? , this ISNT the fans fault. How is it the fans fault everyone getting theirs but you? Foh

N other vthan first paragraph im speakim in general, not towards u. That sympathy ? they tried to pull was an insult to my intelligence

So it's a slap in the face to ask supposed fans of these artist to pay 9.99 a month for unlimited access to their intellectual property because you feel entitled to access that work for free?

Vulture ...

I aint even say that

But lookie here bump that post ur cd collection thread n well see whos the "vultures" n who isnt

I see u skipped right past elzos comment u perpetrating
  • Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Most new music is not worth the money anyway, I already have the best ? that was WORTH my money, most of these new comers ain't worthy, ? em let em make bread off show money.
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    None of the streaming services have killa season. Does anyone know why?
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    za'kiss wrote: »
    achewon87 wrote: »
    ]I like buying music and making my own playlists but I do like what they offer...

Also, not entirely sure what you mean by this, but you can definitely make your own playlists (on any streaming service).

It's rather apparent that these ? don't have a clue on how any of these major streaming services (Apple Music, Spotify, Tidal...etc) work
  • soulfulcat
    soulfulcat Members Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got Tidal and I rock wit it.

I pay for it bc i ain't trying to download music from these shady sites and get viruses on my phone
  • Thereal_ba
    Thereal_ba Members Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    None of the streaming services have killa season. Does anyone know why?

Google play got it...
  • JDSTAYWITIT

CJLsXKo.png

Like i said in the other thread, people ARE getting paid for the"free" streams, jus not the artist. The labels and companies advertising are the real vultures

this isn't even gettin them their just due, its a complimentary Revenue stream in addition to the other streams which they aint getting ? out of

Miss me wit that sympathy ? , this ISNT the fans fault. How is it the fans fault everyone getting theirs but you? Foh

N other vthan first paragraph im speakim in general, not towards u. That sympathy ? they tried to pull was an insult to my intelligence

So it's a slap in the face to ask supposed fans of these artist to pay 9.99 a month for unlimited access to their intellectual property because you feel entitled to access that work for free?

Vulture ...

I aint even say that

But lookie here bump that post ur cd collection thread n well see whos the "vultures" n who isnt

You don't know what the ? you saying

Go sit yo ass down somewhere ?
  • YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    giphy.gif

u camel jockeys r like this, huh?
  • I Self Lord & Master
    I Self Lord & Master Members Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭✭✭

CJLsXKo.png

Vulture ...

I aint even say that

You don't know what the ? you saying

Go sit yo ass down somewhere ?

You look like Lady Saw

Look her up
  • gocanucks1916
    gocanucks1916 Members Posts: 54 ✭✭
    I originally signed up for Tidal trial out of curiosity - didn't plan on keeping it because I was already pretty happy with Spotify. But I just bought some nice speakers and I'm sold now. Will be keeping Tidal.
  • JDSTAYWITIT

CJLsXKo.png

i own more albums, than you have bumps on ur face....and i cop merch and go to shows i do my part...i dont stream cuz i have youtube or upload ? into my devices from the actual CDs
    "I ain't paying for ? I can get for free"

"Nah ? I buy albums"

???? ? what??

Ohhhh I got it ....your just a confused ? ...understandable

You don't "get" why in 2015 where the means of content digestion come primarily from the device you carry in your hand and not a damn Walkman like its 1992 has created an environment where consumers would prefer to have immediate access to that content via a cell phone as opposed to lugging around a damn 300 pack cd case? ? are you serious ...lol

Why the ? would anyone use ample amounts of cell data listening to YouTube videos when most if not all streaming services offer some form of offline downloadable content where unlike YouTube videos you can store the content you stream on your device to come back to later while not having to use up all of your data gigs to enjoy your favorite music?

Stone Age ass ? walking about with boom boxes and ? whipping out CD cases lmaoooooooo

i own every JAy Z album so i have supported him.....

So what then are you confused about in regards to people spending money on content if you do the same thing?
    also i sue youtube at home or at work....for transit i use my ipod or phone in which i upload the music i wanna listen u remember that?

So instead of getting all of your content from one easily accessible smoothly operated source ...you'd rather use 15 different options ...and multiple different platforms to do the same thing a ? streaming can do with one app? .....yet you can't understand why on earth anyone would pick a more efficient route? Right .....makes sense my ?
    anyway if u have a problem with how i consume music buy me a membership or let me get ur username and password to ur tidal account

I really could care less about how you consume your music on a personal level ...I was simply responding to your apparent cluelessness of how how music streaming services work ....in a thread about a music streaming service ...nothing more ...nothing less

And just canceled my Tidal account yesterday ...? Jay-Z And Your Struggle ?
  • esco soprano
    esco soprano Members Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welp..so much for premature reports of its demise.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Apple music >>>>

• GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Monizzle eat it ? !!! #TidalForTheWin

*Sets reminder for 10/20 then goes back to streaming HiFi music on tidal service*
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm pleased for Tidal...but Apple Music >>>>>

It's just to convenient.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    I got spotify right now but when my finances allow for some top notch music equipment I'll be copping tidal
  • raheemclassick
    raheemclassick Members Posts: 461 ✭✭✭✭
    Most new music is not worth the money anyway, I already have the best ? that was WORTH my money, most of these new comers ain't worthy, ? em let em make bread off show money.
    As far as Hip Hop & R&B goes, I have about 75% percent of music from the 80's, and about 90% from the 90's. My collection is tough"
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    GetoBoy wrote: »
    Monizzle eat it ? !!! #TidalForTheWin

*Sets reminder for 10/20 then goes back to streaming HiFi music on tidal service*

lol a win? Spotify and Apple music beating the ? outta tidal. Tidal like carmello dropping 40 points in a knicks lost. Yeah sure you got 40 but the rest of the league dominating your ass on a day by day paid user basis.
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We don't know how Apple gon look until after October tho...I signed up on release date and I start paying on the 3rd.

We will see how many people drop out and go back to the free Spotify version. I can't imagine many OG Apple users will tho..
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They didn't put Killa Season on there because Cam sonned Jay to oblivion on You Gotta Love It.
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's the difference in all of them? I got Deezer just because it came with my phone service. But I'm going back to Spotify so I can stream from my room stick.