Comments

• gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5 Grand wrote: »
    gemini86 wrote: »
    You guys can joke all you want but I'd still ? her.

all the way from london? get the ? outta here u culture vulture. you have no right to speak on black women like that

1. Why do you think I'm from London?

2. Why are you calling me a culture vulture?

3. Why don't I have the right to speak to Black women like that?

so im lying? you're a fraud trying to act like some old head just because u have some sick need for validation from other men on the internet. you're like @Brother_Five but way worse. you ask ? questions like "what was the no limit movement like and how did they do so and so?" you supposed to be an old head. how the ? u dont know? u ask questions like that about biggie and the west coast too. then u post up random threads about grand master flash and melle mel so u can take the light off of ? clueless u are to hiphop and this culture.i ? hate nicki minaj as an artist. but dont disrespect like that.

You're dumb because you don't capitalize the first word when you start a sentence.

And you don't make any sense either.

so what part of what i said doesnt make any sense. and this is a forum, im not typing a term paper. that was a stupid way of trying to def;ect what i said said
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭

all the way from london? get the ? outta here u culture vulture. you have no right to speak on black women like that

He's from London? Wtf?
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭

so im lying? you're a fraud trying to act like some old head just because u have some sick need for validation from other men on the internet. you're like @Brother_Five but way worse. you ask ? questions like "what was the no limit movement like and how did they do so and so?" you supposed to be an old head. how the ? u dont know? u ask questions like that about biggie and the west coast too. then u post up random threads about grand master flash and melle mel so u can take the light off of ? clueless u are to hiphop and this culture.i ? hate nicki minaj as an artist. but dont disrespect like that.

You're dumb because you don't capitalize the first word when you start a sentence.

so what part of what i said doesnt make any sense. and this is a forum, im not typing a term paper. that was a stupid way of trying to def;ect what i said said

What's your point?

If your point is that I'm from London then prove it.
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hoes are winning out chea
  • SouthsideShawn
    SouthsideShawn Members Posts: 280 ✭✭

What's your point?

Yu is not an old head . Yu sumwun play as an old head u goofy asl
  • 5 Grand

What's your point?

You can't spell
  • Brother_Five
    Brother_Five Members Posts: 4,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    why is my name being invoked here? lol
  • SouthsideShawn
    SouthsideShawn Members Posts: 280 ✭✭

What's your point?

You can't spell

But you know what i am saying though is that better for you ?
  • FishNChips
    FishNChips Members Posts: 1,944 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5 grand you're from London too? Wicked bruv! Always good to have another Brit around here
  • 5 Grand

What's your point?

You can't spell

But you know what i am saying though is that better for you ?

I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about or what direction this thread is headed. But I'm bored and have a lot of free time on my hands so I'll play along.
  • Brother_Five
    Brother_Five Members Posts: 4,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    can y'all stop quoting each other?
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A comedy based on a comedy.
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    BrazilianHairMoney Members Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Immigrant family? Lol lol really?....

Well Nicki already had people rewrite her life, and she's been a actress...lol immigrant family.. Rotf
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭

Well Nicki already had people rewrite her life, and she's been a actress...lol immigrant family.. Rotf

she's from Trinidad
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder if they'll have an open call for this. I still believe I missed a shot to potentially be on Empire last year
  • Iceberg Slick
    Iceberg Slick Members Posts: 784 ✭✭✭✭
    The ? who plays Nicki better have that ass. 5 Grand do sound and type like a cracka ass cracka who rolls with other cornball ? ass cracka ass crackas to talk about "hip hop" like a bunch of old cracka ? .
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder if they'll have an open call for this. I still believe I missed a shot to potentially be on Empire last year

lmaooooooooooooooooooo
  • Lord Ether
    Lord Ether Members Posts: 736 ✭✭✭✭
    "EveryBody Hates Onika" or " Everybody Loves Onika"
  • harry knucklez
    harry knucklez Members Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Michael Blackson gonna play Meek Mill
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭

why-you-always-lying-feat.jpg
    I'm not lying my good sir. I even talked about it on night 9 of my open mic night project. I'm not for sure it was empire exactly but the timing of everything was just wild. I'll tell that story to you good folks of the ic another time.
  • FishNChips
    FishNChips Members Posts: 1,944 ✭✭✭✭✭

I wonder who will play you on the tv show?

Maybe @shencothemc ?????
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    The ? who plays Nicki better have that ass. 5 Grand do sound and type like a cracka ass cracka who rolls with other cornball ? ass cracka ass crackas to talk about "hip hop" like a bunch of old cracka ? .

she gonna be an 11-13 year old brush
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All the hoes gon watch that ?

She gon have three seasons
  • O.G.
    O.G. Members Posts: 7,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait! So 5 Grand is a little white kid from London? I knew something was up. A Melle Mel groupie is just too weird. Only a troll could have that kind of passion for a washed up crackhead rapper from the oldest of the old school.