Young Money Rapper, Flow, Indicted In Double Murder Case

StillFaggyAF
StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭

Lil Wayne protégé Widner "Flow" DeGruy was arrested Friday after he was indicted in the murder of brothers Kendrick “Muddy Cup” Bishop, 22, and Kendred Bishop, 18, in New Orleans on May 25.

The New Orleans Advocate reports that Flow initially made $500,000 bail shortly after he was arrested on murder charges in July, along with a girlfriend, Jamya “Mya” Brady. His alleged accomplice Jonathan “Lil Joe” Evans, 18, was unable to make bail and is also being indicted.

The indictment also named a fourth defendant, Chantell Edwards, as an accessory after the fact for helping Flow hide after fleeing the crime scene. She is currently at large.

Flow memorialized his fallen friend Muddy Cup after the killing on Instagram, a tacit proclamation of innocence. His new bail has been set at $3.5 million.

http://www.hotnewhiphop.com/young-money-rapper-flow-indicted-in-double-murder-case-news.17896.html

Comments

• FishNChips
    FishNChips Members Posts: 1,944 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kendrick and kendred tho? Imagine getting called by your mum and her saying "no I was calling kendred"
  • Thereal_ba
    Thereal_ba Members Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Qiv_Owan wrote: »
    Flow catch at least 2 bodies per year
    ? got more bodies than Gudda Gudda got weak verses

And where this ? get $50k To bailed out with lol. I guess the bushes really do pay.
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thereal_ba wrote: »

And where this ? get $50k To bailed out with lol. I guess the bushes really do pay.

If Weezy need(ed) somthing he call(ed) Birdman
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭

It wasn't 50k it was 500k half a mill or more on any murder bond how u not know that
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TayGettem wrote: »

It wasn't 50k it was 500k half a mill or more on any murder bond how u not know that

First of all he said "to get bailed out with", but second of all... wtf you mean "how u not know that"? Why would any normal human being just happen to know the ins and outs of a capital murder trial?

lol @ trying to make it seem like this abnormal-ass antisocial behavior and the resulting repercussions should somehow be common knowledge.
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope he gets a fair trial. But if he did commit the double murders he should do life or get the death penalty.
  • FishNChips

Wayne be like "these dudes gotta catch it..nah mean?"

And flow pushes gudda out the way yellin "I got em wayne! Grocery bag!"

Gudda cries
  • FishNChips
    5 Grand wrote: »
    I hope he gets a fair trial. But if he did commit the double murders he should do life or get the death penalty.
    The American courts are different from our's over here mate. You should know that at your age
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    FishNChips wrote: »
    5 Grand wrote: »
    The American courts are different from our's over here mate. You should know that at your age

Its not funny anymore. You sound stupid.
  • yellowtapesport
    yellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭

The ? said bail 500K so BOND is usually 10% (depending on state) = 50K
  • Thereal_ba
    Thereal_ba Members Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015

• TayGettem
    SneakDZA wrote: »

First of all he said "to get bailed out with", but second of all... wtf you mean "how u not know that"? Why would any normal human being just happen to know the ins and outs of a capital murder trial?

lol @ trying to make it seem like this abnormal-ass antisocial behavior and the resulting repercussions should somehow be common knowledge.

I know this things cuz I got a few homies in jail for murder (shrug)
    It's also a known fact people who study serial killers are 80 percent more interesting conversanalist.....did I mention I'm into serial killers?

I know that I was just stating the bail was 500 not 50
  • TayGettem
    SneakDZA wrote: »

I know this things cuz I got a few homies in jail for murder (shrug)
    It's also a known fact people who study serial killers are 80 percent more interesting conversanalist.....did I mention I'm into serial killers?

I know that I was just stating the bail was 500 not 50
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    flow wasting his goon kills on randoms instead of people who cause wayne problems
  • Siqnih Da Trapper
    Siqnih Da Trapper Members Posts: 1,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My bond was over 100k and I ain't even ? nobody smh
  • yellowtapesport
    yellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My bond was over 100k and I ain't even ? nobody smh

? obviously don't know the difference between BAIL and BOND
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smh I knew dude. He was talented and was about to blow. He was like the only new artist besides Young Roddy blowing up smh. My city is not breaking no artists anymore. ? too caught up in them potholes....
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That ? mixtape is straight flames tho...i think lyrically he the best on the YM roster next to Gunz, Gunz cant make a song to save his boss's contract tho
  • _God_
    _God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Who gaf, random ? wit a murda case, free bobby shmurda n the gs9
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yall must've not read the last sentence where it say his new bail been set to $3.5 million.