What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

D12 & G-Unit Are Working On An Album Together

124»

Replies

• YamoleySenseiYamoleySensei Posts: 8,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    very desperate move, D-12 has always been wack.....now if it was G-Unit excluding that bum ass little nigga, Kidd Kidd, with Mr Porter doing 95% of the production was to drop something and Eminem's grubby crackkka hands is nowhere near involved, I would check it out. But this sounds like a travesty in the works
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 52,498 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    I thought Devil's night was dope.

Swifty and Kuniva spit some dope shit. Proof did too.

D12 world was pretty wack though besides "Good Die Young" and American Psycho 2.
    kingblaze84
  • kingblaze84kingblaze84 Bronx, NY birthplace of hip-hopPosts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    I thought Devil's night was dope.

Swifty and Kuniva spit some dope shit. Proof did too.

D12 world was pretty wack though besides "Good Die Young" and American Psycho 2.

I mostly agree, Devil's Night is definitely tight and D12 World overall was a wack album, though I thought maybe 5 songs off it were pretty good, especially Eminem's intro which was sick.

Off the strength of Devil's Night, I would at a minimum preview any mixtape or album they might come up with, but I'm not expecting much since both camps fell off a lot, though I still have respect for Eminem and G-Unit's past. Em I'm sure would still drop a lot of nice verses on any album
    Lou_Cypher