What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Caption This Pic

1CK1S1CK1S Posts: 27,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
I don't have dreams I have goals. Dreams are what you have when you are sleep. Goals are what you strive to reach when you are awake!

Replies

• MasterJayN100MasterJayN100 real niggaz move in silence Somewhere in this Big Ol WorldPosts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    tumblr_opab9ws8vL1ta5iimo1_500.gif
  • FishNChipsFishNChips Posts: 1,944 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jaden: How can I be as big of a bitch as 1CK1S?

Thug: No one can my pupil, but you can study the art of bitchassness from him and possibly surpass me
  • Preach2TeachPreach2Teach I can't swim but my soul wont drown. Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No.
    tumblr_mkjxwejtaA1r6y219o1_500.gif
  • Dave2one6Dave2one6 Posts: 1,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "My dad was once a young thug too ya know. He got in one little fight and had to go."
    choppa_style
  • gnsgns Bleeding 24/7 Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yo lmao these new niggaz are so weird
    That aint a caption thats a statement
  • water ur seedswater ur seeds Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thug: Im weirder than you!

Jaden: Nah Im weirder and my sisters weirder...
    'The hero and the coward both feel the same thing, but the hero uses his fear, projects it onto his opponent, while the coward runs. It's the same thing, fear, but it's what you do with it that matters.'

aUPgli.gif
  • Preach2TeachPreach2Teach I can't swim but my soul wont drown. Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Thug: Fuck you looking at you little bastard? your dad can't save you fuck boy.

Jaden: Keep talking bitch I don't need my daddy, Jackie Chan taught me how to handle bitches like you, have you seen karate kid?

Thug: bitch fuck you and your head band!

Jaden: if you wanna fuck me all you had to do was ask.

Thug: lets do this then fuck boy.

^^ This is how it actually went down, I was there.
    tumblr_mkjxwejtaA1r6y219o1_500.gif
  • 32DaysOfInfiniti32DaysOfInfiniti Posts: 4,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jaden: We need really need to join forces on this transgender fashion shit thugga

Thug: On some bae shit?

Jaden: Yeah, hand and hand my nigga
    16_1_2.gif
  • murdapmurdap "they are what we thought they were and we let them off the hook"Posts: 1,236 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Thugger: Get yo little danielson Mr. Miyage ass up outta here for i throw you off the set like Uncle Phil did Jazzy Jeff

Jaden Smith: Thugger you really dont want to see this wrist hold Jackie Chan taught me.
  • BackInWhiteBackInWhite Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    White dude in the background: these are niggers? We have nothing to worry about
    tumblr_nvppa2vZKf1ruz6zso1_500.gif
  • 5th Letter5th Letter Black Identified Extremist Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    That picture looks like Young Thug and Jaden were beefing and Young Thug caught him slipping so Jaden is trying to cop pleas.
    Fuck who's the baddest a persons status depends on salary
    That buck that bought that bottle could have struck the lotto
  • GhostdenithegawdGhostdenithegawd Up from da 36 chambers HarlemPosts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    "no You can't have my booty my mans"- jaden

no homo
  • king hassanking hassan south side somewherePosts: 22,737 ✭✭✭✭✭
    First off, I dont know what the hell is going on in this pic
  • ChillaDaGawdChillaDaGawd Light it......smoke it......snort it HashtownPosts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1CK1S wrote: »

Pause...
    tumblr_m61cifkpp41qjw853o2_400.gif

tumblr_mmhs3cVfQY1r8h243o1_400.gif

girl-smoke-weed-6.gif