Mother Of Four Creates GoFundMe For Men To Pay Her Bills

13»

Comments

• Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kai wrote: »
    even if as a woman you feel like the man you're with should be spending on you, that ? only makes sense if the guy feels he's getting his money's worth by providing. black and mild stained gums, blunt lips, a raggedy stretched out ? , and 4 illegitimate ? with different fathers doesn't sound like in any way that dude would be getting anything out of this ?

complaining about broke ? not deserving sex, doesn't this ? realize that she's the female equivalent of a broke, dusty ? living in his mom's basement? scratch that, actually as long as that guy has no kids, he's even too good for her.

bfLZtGM.jpg
  • Knives Amilli
    Knives Amilli Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    id love to say that this is a hoax or isn't a fair representation of women but when I had an account on POF id see a sh*tton of these hoodrats with something of this nature written in their profile.....and 9/10 were on the lower end of the attractive scale, minimally educated, had multiple children, and worked a dead end job. They really were dead serious on meeting some sap to "take care of them".

And I don't even live in a city that's extremely Black so I can only imagine how numerous these types of women are in areas with more than 10% black population
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This ? has saggy ? and that's the ultimate turn off even for a man looking for a jump off
  • mrrealone
    mrrealone Members Posts: 3,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    id love to say that this is a hoax or isn't a fair representation of women but when I had an account on POF id see a sh*tton of these hoodrats with something of this nature written in their profile.....and 9/10 were on the lower end of the attractive scale, minimally educated, had multiple children, and worked a dead end job. They really were dead serious on meeting some sap to "take care of them".

The funniest ones were the ones on social media talking down to men who don't want em due to them having multiple children talking down on manhood and how we should "get on they level".......
  • banginscrew901
    banginscrew901 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 7,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mane ? dat ? .
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    I find it funny when I went on Aunt Esther's FB (now its gone) when this story came out and I saw these thirsty dusty dudes compliment her, saying they'll take care of her, but yet she only has $60 on her Gofundme page.
  • bigev240
    bigev240 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 10,925 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nex gin wrote: »
    ? ass chicks behave like this because there are ? ass nigguhs who nurture and support their habits.

aha_coming_to_america.gif
  • LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only a real man would wife her.... Lol
  • optimistic
    optimistic Members Posts: 659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "I deserve a man that can treat me the way I’m supposed to be treated".

Man I don't why, but this line here has me in tears LMAO

@BOSSExcellence
  • desertrain10
    desertrain10 Members Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭✭✭

And I don't even live in a city that's extremely Black so I can only imagine how numerous these types of women are in areas with more than 10% black population

Ur basing this on what you seen on POF? Lol

Yea ...

That isn't a fair representation of blk women in your area... let alone anywhere

POF is for bottom feeding

• CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LPast wrote: »
    Only a real man would wife her.... Lol

Bingo
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    optimistic wrote: »
    "I deserve a man that can treat me the way I’m supposed to be treated".

Man I don't why, but this line here has me in tears LMAO

@BOSSExcellence

why am i been summoned to such ? !!?
    i was tryin my darndest to stay out this damn thread! lol
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    C2C3171C-5879-4518-816A-73C8A3297F04.png.jpeg

She should try to find this ? here. They'd be perfect for each other
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    twizza 77 wrote: »
    She's not cute or [b]fuckable[/b], hoodrat tats and attitude, no thanks.

? standards be higher than wiz on the internet
    Dawg, thats cuz she ain't cute. Sum of yall ? anything so.....
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bull6599 wrote: »
    C2C3171C-5879-4518-816A-73C8A3297F04.png.jpeg

She should try to find this ? here. They'd be perfect for each other

Ain't nothing wrong with that as long as you with a woman who appreciates it and doesn't take it for granted. The chick in the OP isn't one of those women.