Giggs

Options
loco#1
loco#1 Members Posts: 31
edited June 2010 in Roc The Mic Audio
Anyone here cop his new album "let em have it"?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Comments

• satyrone
    satyrone Members Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    didnt know it was out gonna peep it.
  • therealist_
    therealist_ Members Posts: 3,389 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    School us on Giggs homie.
  • satyrone
    edited June 2010
    Options
    School us on Giggs homie.

british cat. does grime/hip-hop has a diffrent flow than most out there. kinda unorthadox
  • RayLY
    RayLY Members Posts: 339
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I thougt you was saying that Ryan Giggs is recording hip-hop album, that would've been more cool then 90% of rappers putting albums/mixtapes out.
  • loco#1
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Giggs, comes from Peckham (South East London). Been on this rap ting since about 03,04. Has his own record label (SN1).. Man is the best rapper to come from the U.K, period.

Check him out on youtube or cop his album, its defintly worth it...or holla at me and i can give you some links to his mixtapes and ? .

Peace.
  • satyrone
    edited June 2010
    Options
    loco#1 wrote: »
    Giggs, comes from Peckham (South East London). Been on this rap ting since about 03,04. Has his own record label (SN1).. Man is the best rapper to come from the U.K, period.

Check him out on youtube or cop his album, its defintly worth it...or holla at me and i can give you some links to his mixtapes and ? .

Peace.

this........
  • loco#1
    edited June 2010
    Options
    yo satyrone i see u from the bay, has giggs got a buzz over there, or is he known in america..he had a track wit b.o.b and another one wit t-pain, how did they do over there..??

Safe brudda.
  • satyrone
    edited June 2010
    Options
    loco#1 wrote: »
    yo satyrone i see u from the bay, has giggs got a buzz over there, or is he known in america..he had a track wit b.o.b and another one wit t-pain, how did they do over there..??

Safe brudda.

naw not that i kno of. i dont really ? with the radio they play ? and bay radio ? rides ny and south ? anyways. and i know ppl wont get into giggs,but maybee the underground heads who are in to dubstep,grime,drum & bass like mysef.
  • loco#1
    edited June 2010
    Options
    alrite safe for the info g..if u want any mixtapes or ? let me know ok...peace
  • satyrone
    edited June 2010
    Options
    word fa sho i wil let ya know..largin up