What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

QUESTION FOR CONFLICT, YUNN, JOSH THE GAY HOMOTOGRAPHER & THE REST OF THE IC HOMOSEXUAL COMMUNITY

MARIO_DROMARIO_DRO Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
WHEN YALL WATCH MOVIES OR TV SHOWS, AND THERE IS A HETEROSEXUAL (OPPOSITE OF GAY) SCENE ON TV, DO YALL GET DISGUSTED TO SEE A MAN AND A WOMAN MAKE OUT/HAVE SEX WITH EACH OTHER?

DO YALL TURN IT OFF, FAST FOWARD, MAKE A FAKE COUGH?.. HOW DO YALL DEAL WITH A NORMAL HETERO MOMENT?
iw23gx.jpg
damnkpBiblicalAtheist  i ro nyBilly_PonchoLou_CypherChillaDaGawdLEMZIMUS_RAMSEYEs-BeeElzo69RenaissancePurrblatalianDNB1JonnyRoccITS2JBrideofKillaTonyDubbzMrCrookedLetterMzKBSolemnSauceIdiopathic JokerBangEm_Bart optimisticmiamivice305DupacwillhustlexxCivicxxOmegaConflictnawledge_godking hassanTurfaholicscorpio4lfeShottaDaBeastPapaDoc223CapitalBBeta5th LetterkingofkingzDanteJackonAfrica Unitednot_osirus_jenkinsbamnboy7StewVIBEDirty Sancheza.mannCottonCitySlimsoulbrotherMiamiNightsG.Avant

Replies

• ChillaDaGawdChillaDaGawd Light it......smoke it......snort it HashtownPosts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WTF reaction said with a straight face
    tumblr_m61cifkpp41qjw853o2_400.gif

tumblr_mmhs3cVfQY1r8h243o1_400.gif

girl-smoke-weed-6.gif

BangEm_Bart
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEYLEMZIMUS_RAMSEY SHAPE YOUR REALITY INSIDE WHICH YOU THRIVE Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow
    apocalyse-xmen-2016.jpg
  • God_YunnGod_Yunn You paid for that The 40-9Posts: 9,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My nigga with this hoe ass shit smh
  • S2JS2J Posts: 28,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Homotographer hahaha

Nah spell check thats how i wanna spell it. Homotographer.
    onetoughmiracle
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 50,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MARIO_DRO wrote: »
    not sure what the intent of this thread is, but you may as well add urself to that list

BRUH, ILL BEAT YO ASS NGA...

nh............
    As I look back over a misspent life, I find myself more and more convinced that I had more fun posting on the IC than in any other enterprise. It is really the life of kings.

Lurkristocrat TrillaaaaaaChi Snowonetoughmiracle
  • PurrPurr Evil Chuck Season. Jumpman jumpman Jumpman dat girl up to something!!!Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    smoking penises this is hilarious
    "The most disrespected person in America is the Black woman, the most unprotected person in America is the Black woman. The most neglected person in America is the Black woman."- Malcolm X
  • PurrPurr Evil Chuck Season. Jumpman jumpman Jumpman dat girl up to something!!!Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dro a faggot for imagining this ghey shit.
    "The most disrespected person in America is the Black woman, the most unprotected person in America is the Black woman. The most neglected person in America is the Black woman."- Malcolm X
    OmegaConflictT. SanfordMsSouthernonetoughmiracle
  • MARIO_DROMARIO_DRO Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Purr wrote: »

EAT ME BITCH!
    iw23gx.jpg
    PurrCapitalB
    MARIO_DRO wrote: »
    Purr wrote: »

EAT ME BITCH!

okay @MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DROCapitalB
  • TonyDubbzTonyDubbz Realest Nigga Livin' Regulator Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yo NH btw I ain't mean to cosign that gay shit
    9yra8oazt939.jpeg

tumblr_ljhxqfJwB71qhisruo1_500.gif
    [img][/img]1377736851_tumblr_m1gwskt4Bk1qdlfp4o1_500.gif

Sho’nuff: Am I the meanest?
    Sho’nuff ‘s Goons: Sho’nuff!
    Sho’nuff: Am I the prettiest?
    Sho’nuff: Am I the baddest mofo low down around this town?
    Sho’nuff: Well who am I?
    Sho’nuff: Who am I?
    Sho’nuff: I can’t hear you…
    CapitalBMelqartChi Snow
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 50,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dro wanna be Peaches so bad....
    As I look back over a misspent life, I find myself more and more convinced that I had more fun posting on the IC than in any other enterprise. It is really the life of kings.

SolemnSauceCapitalBMelqart
  • MARIO_DROMARIO_DRO Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dro wanna be Peaches so bad....

SHUT UP KEYBOARD
    iw23gx.jpg