What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

QUESTION FOR CONFLICT, YUNN, JOSH THE GAY HOMOTOGRAPHER & THE REST OF THE IC HOMOSEXUAL COMMUNITY

Replies

• SolemnSauceSolemnSauce Don't wanna go tew hard, Don't wanna upset em, tryta infiltrate I won't let em, naaah I vet em In my skin Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im guess u aint neva been that high. Where everything is funny.

Then u get the jimminy cricket on ya shoulder

"Yo b...ayo b..that nigga said he wonder what it feel like to get dick"
    k8fddzob3ovs.gif
  • Idiopathic JokerIdiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 45,681 Regulator
    Super gay
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
  • MARIO_DROMARIO_DRO Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @_Jay_

thread is a clear sign that we are in desperate need of a wtf button.

one that doesn't sink a post tho...

TATTLE TELL ASS NGA..
    iw23gx.jpg
     i ro nythulsadoomblatalian
  •  i ro ny i ro ny Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MARIO_DRO wrote: »
    @_Jay_

TATTLE TELL ASS NGA..

And I'm supposedly the snitch that snitches to rockstar when people exploit money glitches. Ha!

Oh what a time to be alive.
  • Idiopathic JokerIdiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 45,681 Regulator
    i ro ny wrote: »
    MARIO_DRO wrote: »
    @_Jay_

TATTLE TELL ASS NGA..

And I'm supposedly the snitch that snitches to rockstar when people exploit money glitches. Ha!

Oh what a time to be alive.

Elaborate please
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
  • thulsadoomthulsadoom do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 61,609 Regulator
    gh0st wrote: »

BRUH you been at this for TWO days all the while screaming you dont care about who glitch or cheat but the bolded right there just prove you butt hurt over it Aubrey Graham; let them niggas cook or rock the dunce cap you aint changing no ones mind/opinon fam.
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
  • thulsadoomthulsadoom do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 61,609 Regulator
    i mean since the nigga like reupping old shit...

let's do this dawg...
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
    Peace_79
    good riddance!
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

King Of The Onomatopoeia
  •  i ro ny i ro ny Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kanggoodie wrote: »
    Lmao @ this nigga not knowing the difference between cheating and glitching... god mode is cheating. money hording is a glitch... what kind of concrete evidence niggas gone have of a money glitch?? You don't kno what's in his bank..

wow. yall surely lack the understanding of how things work on the back-end of shit but i'll make it very clear to you how they are going to point you cheating ass niggas out, even without the "snitching".

its easy to run code to identify anomalies. BANKS DO THIS ALL THE TIME. what they are doing right now is compiling script to look for specific things ie; in-game playing time, mission time, racing time, how much money you've made selling cars, and most importantly HOW MUCH MONEY YOU HAVE IN YOUR BANK...... you know...stats that they've CLEARLY quantified via the social club. once they've identified the cheaters, they are going to punish all yall niggas.

now how they go about doing it, i dunno. my guess is that they'll first patch up the bad sports lobby rules, then throw yall in there for X amount of time w/o yall's precious cars that yall "worked" ever so hard for.

good riddance, you FUCKIN cheaters. and if you mad, move on to another game where im sure you wont be allowed to cheat as freely as you did in GTA.

And that's exactly what happened.
  • Chi SnowChi Snow Night's Watch Castle BlackPosts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So basically the Arcade sub forum is the devil???

Got it
    His hair?
    WACK
    His gear?
    WACK
    His jewelry?
    WACK
    His footstance?
    WACK
    The way he talks?
    WACK
    The way he doesn't even like to smile?
    WACK
    Me?
    I'm tight as FUCK
  • AP21AP21 Sion Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AP21 wrote: »
    "i wonder what it must feel like for the bitches to get the dick. Putting a hard warm object in ya and shit"

giphy.gif

just some stuff shouldnt be shared brah

not even with your internet friends

im sure any chanceyou had with any IC female just went poof!! up in smoke

Let's keep it all the way funky..

That nigga ain't ever had no chance, b. The fight is fixed.

man...you cant say that...there have been at least 2 couples that i know of that got married from meeting on this site

anything is possible breh
    gns
  • SolemnSauceSolemnSauce Don't wanna go tew hard, Don't wanna upset em, tryta infiltrate I won't let em, naaah I vet em In my skin Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AP21 wrote: »
    "i wonder what it must feel like for the bitches to get the dick. Putting a hard warm object in ya and shit"

giphy.gif

just some stuff shouldnt be shared brah

not even with your internet friends

im sure any chanceyou had with any IC female just went poof!! up in smoke

Let's keep it all the way funky..

That nigga ain't ever had no chance, b. The fight is fixed.

Word...these chick find me repulsive..can een get a pity nude
    k8fddzob3ovs.gif
    BangEm_Bart