Fear The Walking Dead (Season 1)

Options
18910111214»

Comments

• JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    loch121 wrote: »
    This shows somewhat slower/calmer pace is what makes it different.

I'm glad it isn't another show about the same thing TWD is about.

When I heard about a spin off,I thought "why just more ppl walking around killing zombies?"

Nah this is a different show and will also explain things we don't know about TWD.

yep. btw how long was rick in that coma when society crumbled?

A month per the show, think that's what Morgan told him episode 1
  • (ob)Scene
    (ob)Scene Members Posts: 4,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    (ob)Scene wrote: »
    You were the first and only person to respond on some personal attack defensive ? when you said.
    Aiight. I'm not trying to get into a ? -for-tat with the Fear the Walking Dead Defense Forces.

Let's not flip the script now.

You have to know that's ? , right? Or were you talking about just in the past 24 hours? Don't act like we can't all read your earlier posts in this thread where you're calling people simpletons because they don't like the pace or lack of plot.

Cool your jets, pal. It's just a tv show and these are just opinions.

I just posted all of my main comments in this thread. Which were opinions. Calling people simpletons? Were you offended by that? But I'm the one taking things personal? Lmao I didn't even direct "simpletons" at anyone in particular so get out your feelings and stop being sensitive.

And I backed up my statement w/ points taken from the actual show.

Here let me help you.

http://community.allhiphop.com/search?Page=p1&adv=1&search=&title=&author=(ob)Scene&cat=68&tags=&discussion_d=1&comment_c=1&within=6+months&date=today&discussionid=531989
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    (ob)Scene wrote: »
    The fact that no one could find a ? car including the ? army is just one of many really stupid plot holes in this ? .

And then not even 5 minutes later you put simplicity on full display. Those soldiers walked into the parking garage and ended up taking the car that was literally directly in front of them as they walked through the door. They went to the garage to look for a car and they immediately found said car in the one place they'd know there would be one.

And these are the type of complaints people have been making.

I suppose that never happened then. Also I didn't mean to insult you when I called you FTWD Defense Forces... I was just describing your behavior throughout this thread.

And I could be wrong but my guess is no one bothers refuting your rebuttals because they're all based on conjecture. You can form gestalts in order to justify any plot hole in any show - that doesn't make the writing any better.
  • sobek
    sobek Members Posts: 5,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pleasantly surprised the season finally was actually entertaining. Also, I see my ? Strand already planned ahead and got his suit ready for when they have his funeral next season.
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    loch121 wrote: »
    This shows somewhat slower/calmer pace is what makes it different.

I'm glad it isn't another show about the same thing TWD is about.

When I heard about a spin off,I thought "why just more ppl walking around killing zombies?"

Nah this is a different show and will also explain things we don't know about TWD.

yep. btw how long was rick in that coma when society crumbled?

Most ppl got the time line at about 5 weeks.Maybe 1-2 days w/ no food/water.

The outbreak had already started before Rick got shot,but hadn't reached smaller towns and cities full on yet when the show began.