Could you beat Yoda in a fair one?

Options
2»

Comments

• CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    man.. i wouldve loved to see Anaken in his prime if Obi hadnt given him that work..
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well if you actually read the book Yoda admitted defeat after he fought Sidious bruh.... Just like he did in the movie if you pay close attention. Just saying.

Admittedly I don't know the backstory and I'm not paying that much attention to the movie... Even if he said he took the L, he already had 1 foot in the grave basically. Lol.

Yoda old as ? died like 20 years later from old age, to somebody 900 years old that's like 2 years.

All I'm sayin is younger physically prime Yoda woulda put hands on dude.

Most powerful sith in the galaxy, but he let 1 arm Vader grab him by the scruff of his neck and throw him down a hole?!
    JRAZtb1.png

Admittedly enough, Yoda basically said he failed and was defeated not that he was inferior to Sidious. In terms of power him and Sidious were equal at that point now you are right a younger Yoda may have washed him but we will never know, Mace Windu and Count Dooku were just below them(Mace Windu is a big cheater I can explain that if you want), and Anakin if he would not have lost his limbs would have washed EVERYONE with ease. Luke Skywalker and Bendak Starkiller(old boy from Force Unleashed) were to represent Anakins potential if he would have went either Jedi or Sith with all of his limbs.