iphone users

Options
t0wers
t0wers Members Posts: 2,956 ✭✭✭
edited June 2010 in IllTek
is there an app without having to jailbreak ur phone to block text/calls from certain numbers

Comments

• Kidjudge
    Kidjudge Members Posts: 147 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    No not for phones that are not jailbroke. Jailbreaking is easy takes 5 minutes.......
  • akforty7
    akforty7 Members Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Kidjudge wrote: »
    No not for phones that are not jailbroke. Jailbreaking is easy takes 5 minutes.......

whats the point of this? and how do you do it? sorry i never understood it, i'm slow

oh and SMH @ towers tryin to block me. ? loser
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    saw some ? on tv saying that newtwork ain't safe ? hacking that ? easy
  • Mdizzle9000
    Mdizzle9000 Members, Writer Posts: 8,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    lol@u having an iphone that isnt jailbroken.
  • akforty7
    edited June 2010
    Options

put me on then! idk what the hell that is lol
  • louis the great
    louis the great Members Posts: 6,476 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options

Real Talk !
  • dts-rida
    dts-rida Members Posts: 223
    edited June 2010
    Options
    my ? aint jail broke neither...i used to be hype bout my iphone, now all i use is the ipod, free gps, usa today and maybe pandora....lost my attention real quick.
  • akforty7
    edited June 2010
    Options
    u have an iphone that isnt jailbroken? ouch.

download a program called "spirit". plug in your phone, click "jailbreak" and the jailbreak takes less than 2 minutes. once your phone reboots, you'll have cydia.

but to answer towers' question, the answer is no.

iblacklist for the win.

Thanks... but what exactly does this do? Like why is everyone saying I need to do this?

I can't find that app btw.. the one that comes up is an arcade game or some ? .
  • akforty7
    edited June 2010
    Options
    free apps mainly. also, u can get apps that will never would be in the app store...like iblacklist, which allows you to block people from calling or texting you. u can narrow it down to specific numbers or people calling from blocked or unknown numbers. when they call, you can customize whether they instantly receive your voicemail OR it auto-hangs up on the person.you can even block ? from texting you.

sounds great. thanks ur the best! :)

wait which app do i download to do this? spirit is a game or some ? :/
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Wow pretty surprising people with iphones are just learning about jailbreaking.
  • powerman 5000
    powerman 5000 Members Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    Wow pretty surprising people with iphones are just learning about jailbreaking.

tru.. that's the only reason to have an ianything.
  • Mdizzle9000
    edited June 2010
    Options
    u have an iphone that isnt jailbroken? ouch.

download a program called "spirit". plug in your phone, click "jailbreak" and the jailbreak takes less than 2 minutes. once your phone reboots, you'll have cydia.

but to answer towers' question, the answer is no.

iblacklist for the win.

blackrain>>>>spirit
  • Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    free apps mainly. also, u can get apps that will never would be in the app store...like iblacklist, which allows you to block people from calling or texting you. u can narrow it down to specific numbers or people calling from blocked or unknown numbers. when they call, you can customize whether they instantly receive your voicemail OR it auto-hangs up on the person.you can even block ? from texting you.

iblacklist is easily the best app i have on my iPhone. Damn you bill collectors...getting the busy signal 24/7.
  • turqiun
    turqiun Members Posts: 1,491 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options

What's wrong with that? I have an Iphone and I'd rather leave mine the way it is. I've seen so many software issues come up when people jailbreak they ? . Plus your phone isn't compatible with the latest software updates from itunes when you're phone is "broken." Apple has closed software so jail breaking it isn't always the best option.
  • Mdizzle9000
    edited June 2010
    Options
    turqiun wrote: »
    What's wrong with that? I have an Iphone and I'd rather leave mine the way it is. I've seen so many software issues come up when people jailbreak they ? . Plus your phone isn't compatible with the latest software updates from itunes when you're phone is "broken." Apple has closed software so jail breaking it isn't always the best option.

most new updates are just to prevent jailbreaking, and an iphone or ipod touch aint ? but a bunch of game demos and music without jailbreak
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    blackra1n.com = the best jailbreak