Break Yo Self

Options
KUSHCLICK314
KUSHCLICK314 Members Posts: 392 ✭✭✭✭
Has anyone ever been robbed at gunpoint. Have you been car jacked? Explain exactly what happened. How did they catch you slipping?

Comments

• Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Robber gonna be real disappointed robbing me.
  • BrideofKilla
    BrideofKilla Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • gh0st
    gh0st Members Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Yeah got held up didn't have nothing on me tho so ? was heated for wasting his time thought he was gonna blast me off gp. I was a youngin not watching my surroundings and got slippin...1st and last time. head on a swivel and burner tucked from that point on
  • KUSHCLICK314
    KUSHCLICK314 Members Posts: 392 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @KUSHCLICK314 , you're a good friend. Even though this story sounds a bit dated (because of the herring bone reference), I am sure you will be blessed if you have not already.

Yeah man, that ? happened back in the day. I've had hundreds of blessings since then. I WAS BLESSED THAT THEM ? DIDN'T ? MY ASS THAT NIGHT.
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Options
    I got robbed once when I was a teenager trying to buy some dust uptown. Luckily they didn't search in the little weird pocket in my jeans which is where the subway token and the other stuff was so as an optimist I considered that a minor victory.
  • miamaus
    miamaus Members Posts: 15
    Options
    thats realy interessting i have to say
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    I got robbed once when I was a teenager trying to buy some dust uptown. Luckily they didn't search in the little weird pocket in my jeans which is where the subway token and the other stuff was so as an optimist I considered that a minor victory.

by dust do you mean ? ? Whats that like?
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Never got robbed done did a few jackings

A ? tried to set me up but failed when she told me to park at the dollar general (it was 1am and I had a half Oz on me fck I look like parking at closed dollar general at 1am that's across the street from a Walmart that 12 known for patrolling)

Been in few shot outs got shot twice but one shot out that will always stick out to me is when I visited my cuzin in Chicago during the winter
    He BD now at the time I ain't know ? abt territorys ova there so I'm ridden with him in my car I hit a street he tell me turn around. I'm like why he say we on a opp block. I'm like ? we straight I got u man I stop at a red light and all I hear is gun shots ? came out a alley way trying to light my whip up. I had a 380 and my cuz had da uzu on him so needless to say we speed off bussing bck. When we get in the clear he look at me and say I told u so
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i have..... by the Ida B. Wells.. bout 15 ? surrounded me and my two homies tried to tap our pockets soon as we bout to get on some gangster ? and start swinging they just upped the hammers on us
  • Dave2one6
    Dave2one6 Members Posts: 1,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im so broke, if a ? tried to rob me he'll just be practicin.

-Chris Tucker-
  • $ineedmoney$
    $ineedmoney$ Members Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    2 ? walked up 1 of em asked us if we were catching the 11:30 bus but it was clearly 9:00. So i made eye contact with my boy. I was tryna give him the signal like WATCH THESE ? !!!! Thats when the ? tried to grab my boy but he missed and my boy ran and slipped in the street. So i tried to assist my boy but the other ? jammed a strap into my side. He said, Don't even try it. By this time my boy had ? his knee up when he fell on the ground. So he was crawling in the street. The dude that had the pistol on me told his boy to shoot my boy because he tried to run. The dude pulled his strap out and I told him not to shoot. I had on my herring bone gold chain. KEEP IN MIND, THIS AINT 1 OF THOSE CHAINS THAT YOU GET FROM THE ARAB JEWELERS. This mufucka came from HERLZBERG DIAMONDS. IT WAS OVER A INCH THICK AND IT WAS SOLID GOLD. I TOLD HIM THAT I WOULD GIVE HIM MY CHAIN IF HE WOULDN'T SHOOT. He said hand it over, and I gave it up smooth. They aint even go in my pockets and I had some paper on me, but I guess that fat ass chain was enough. They started running across a parking lot. My boy knee was pretty ? up. That ? swole up to the size of a softball. He had to go to the ER the next day. He always said that he felt responsible about my chain getting took, but I just looked at it like AT LEAST WE DIDN'T LOSE OUR LIVES.

nate-dogg-warreng-o.gif

...They took my ring...they took my Rolex...I looked at my homie...said damn whats next??...
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? Sanchez wrote: »
    @dwo tell that story bout how that ? set u up and that ? took ur car

talking bout the ? that took the keys to the stop sign and dropped them there?

rofl.. that ? was horrible
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Dirty Sanchez Members Posts: 15,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    ? Sanchez wrote: »
    @dwo tell that story bout how that ? set u up and that ? took ur car

talking bout the ? that took the keys to the stop sign and dropped them there?

rofl.. that ? was horrible

? was historical bruh
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i'd rather find the whole post, i don't' feel like typing that much again, lol
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Dirty Sanchez Members Posts: 15,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    either way im laughing at your bad luck no diss
  • endboss
    endboss Members Posts: 879 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »

by dust do you mean ? ? Whats that like?

Yeah ? - we used to call it diesel. I don't recommend it - it's too weird. Everything kinda slows down and you can communicate psychically with people near you but you can't really talk. And walking is also kinda hard. The second (and last) time i tried it I ended up hiding in the bushes in the park with another friend because there was this car that was stopped at a stop sign for a really long time and we thought it was cops. After waiting for what seemed like forever we went out to take a peek and it was our other friend that we lost (just walking up the damn street) in his car just stopped there in the street like a ? because he had no idea what he was doing but sensed we were close by.

• endboss
    endboss Members Posts: 879 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nearly the same happend to me with shrooms. We lost our third friend an hour ago, than we was in a park at 12pm and got really paranoid cause on the other end was someone walking up and down and doing weird ? so we thougth its maybe a cop and hid in the bushes...10 minutes later he was walking towards us and it was our friend.. he was freaked out when we jumped out the bushes. .
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    edited October 2015
    Options
    I had a ex boyfriend's cousin steal $180 out of my purse

But that's about it ...
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    I had a ex boyfriend's cousin steal $180 out of my purse

But that's about it ...

My bad
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    never been jacked... had ? steal from me though... lol and all but one have been dealt with (still on that ? line when I catch him) I was on my jack boy ? when I was younger though.... smh...
  • TheNightKing
    TheNightKing Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just subs out of my trunk on campus in undergrad. Probably what I get for bumping through campus everyday. Tried to take the rims but they were locked. Never been approached face to face.