Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Her man prolly put her up to it.... I heard ? do ? like that in Miami
  • rodbuddah
    rodbuddah Members Posts: 16 ✭✭
    She has bipolar disease.
  • Rum Middleton
    Rum Middleton Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ghostdog56 wrote: »
    Either this ? is on drugs or just an attention ?

Thats some extreme attention to get then, cause she didnt really look ? or spaced out some bath salts molly type ? ..
  • endboss
    endboss Members Posts: 879 ✭✭✭✭
    Smash! with or without ketchup, im a freak.. she started the ?
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    S2J wrote: »
    texas409 wrote: »
    Lightskin female demons smh

Here we go. That chick aint 'light skin' bruh

Feelings?
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    lol @ angelic2345

But what kinda of person sees a naked woman that's obviously high or mentally disturbed or both and thinks... "yeah i want to pour ketchup all over her and giggle and throw stuff at her"?

Also I see a sexual assault charge for one of those idiots.

Same thing I was thinking when I saw that video yesterday. Young ass thirsty ? don't be thinking worth a damn. Also, from what I read in the WSHH comment section somebody who knows her pointed out she has a mental illness. Her IG got some weird stuff on it.

Shorty has problems and her family needs to intervene & find her some mental help. ? sad.
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    She is too much of a sweet good girl, you can hear how she speak she obviously has some mental illness.

Praying she doesn't off her self.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I avoided this thread cause of that title
    Finally saw the vid :'(
    I felt bad
    Wish i was there with a cape......if she was on drugs
    If she been wilding drinking and popping pills i wouldve smh'd and kept it moving
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    @1:58

the ? meats on this broad...

8zmgs0.jpg

My ass would be playing the background like "aaaw riiiight..."

tumblr_myn9bmGvAY1s4ov53o1_400.gif

I wanna see the rest of them camera angles tho. Whole lotta cats was recording that ? , I'd like to think at least ONE dude had the sense to hold the damned phone right so we can see them ? in 1080p high def.

• Rum Middleton
    Rum Middleton Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭

8zmgs0.jpg

I wanna see the rest of them camera angles tho. Whole lotta cats was recording that ? , I'd like to think at least ONE dude had the sense to hold the damned phone right so we can see them ? in 1080p high def.

You never seen a ? up close, bruh, we dont need different angles.
  • konceptjones

8zmgs0.jpg

You never seen a ? up close, bruh, we dont need different angles.

ixIwEkl.png

this broad some kin to you? bout to put the cape on for her bruh? look up in the air is a bird, it's a plane bruh?

captain-save-a-hoe-o.gif
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DWO wrote: »
    Her man prolly put her up to it.... I heard ? do ? like that in Miami

we need Hector to get @Khaleesi to do this for an IC video then.
  • Brother_Five
    Brother_Five Members Posts: 4,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I object to the title of this thread as well...
  • nickel-us P
    nickel-us P Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol @ dude grabbed some fries at the end
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    pretty face nice ? but crazy nonetheless @obnoxiouslyfresh could you give us a psychological evaluation without examining this woman below the neck of course.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I take back the comment of her having a pretty face. looking at those instagram thumbnails especially the one with the hater blocker outlines on her face she looks like lion-o. i'm surprised she didn't whip out the sword of omen in that video.
  • Melqart
    Melqart Guests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    willhustle wrote: »
    lol @ angelic2345

But what kinda of person sees a naked woman that's obviously high or mentally disturbed or both and thinks... "yeah i want to pour ketchup all over her and giggle and throw stuff at her"?

Same thing I was thinking when I saw that video yesterday. Young ass thirsty ? don't be thinking worth a damn. Also, from what I read in the WSHH comment section somebody who knows her pointed out she has a mental illness. Her IG got some weird stuff on it.

Shorty has problems and her family needs to intervene & find her some mental help. ? sad.

shes a paranoid schizophrenic, is in and out of psych wards, and doesnt plan on filing charges. was talking to the broad yesterday.
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    pretty face nice ? but crazy nonetheless @obnoxiouslyfresh could you give us a psychological evaluation without examining this woman below the neck of course.

Definitely a ? .
  • Brother_Five
    Brother_Five Members Posts: 4,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Abraxas wrote: »
    lol @ angelic2345

shes a paranoid schizophrenic, is in and out of psych wards, and doesnt plan on filing charges. was talking to the broad yesterday.

Damn...
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Abraxas wrote: »
    lol @ angelic2345

how did that conversation go fam?
  • konceptjones
    edited October 2015
    All y'all talking about she's got mental issues and alladat seem to skip over one thing:

Not one person at the scene knew this. Ole girl was acting like any "live chick" would irrespective of race, that gets naked in public and does some freaky ? . Either y'all a bunch of new ? over there, or y'all REALLY don't remember the glory days of Freaknic, Kappa Beach Party, Black Bike Week, Black Spring Break @ Daytona Beach, or any of them other Black spring/summer events where the chicks would get wilder than this broad.

? , back in the early 90's, the running joke with me and the crew was that a day or night on Belle Isle wasn't complete until you saw at least one chick ass naked. Back when the 7 Mile strip was poppin in '93 and part of '94, you were guaranteed to see around 5-10 ass naked chicks every night. Go back a little further and the Fenkel strip would have the same ? back in '91.

With my white friends, trips to Daytona beach, Cancun, or wherever from the 90's forward you would have a dozen or so Becky's flashing ? , gettin naked, or runnin around suckin random dudes ? or ? random dudes right out on the beach in plain sight.

Let's bring this current: I want any one of y'all to hit Cancun during spring break and report back. Matter of fact, go to Temptation Spa Resort in Cancun right now, spend a week there, and come back and tell me if you didn't see a grip of broads acting the same or worse.

Just 'cause a chick gettin naked don't automatically mean mental issues, and nobody around her has any responsibility to check for the existence of said issues either.