2»

Comments

• DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Scott Steiner
    RawAce wrote: »
    Thing that rub me the wrong way about Steiner is that he felt entitled.
    He had the physique/look and could pull off impressive looking moves....but was he a workhorse?
    No.
    That's what makes a guy top class to me.
    Are u willing to tell a story in that ring or do u jus wanna show off your moveset.
    Steiner was out there to show the world he was bigger than u and badder than u, he could care less what u thought of him and as he got older the ? jus became a real problem

You know what rubs me wrong about HHH? Him basically being the John Cena or Hollywood Hogan of the WWE from 2003-2007.

Him going over Booker T with that racist angle at Summerslam.

Him using his relationship with the bosses daughter to elevate himself as if he was an A level player equal to The Rock, HBK, Austin, Taker and etc ( Its debatablen if overall he ever was albeit his run from mid 99 to 2001 was GOAT)

The only thing I like about Triple H is him as a businessman doing what he's doing with NXT and the performance center.
  • blu197
    blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Triple H
    HHH top guy run was only from 02-05 and ? act like it was the worse thing ever and have the audacity to put it with runs like Cena and Hollywood...

HHH jobbed to Beniot and put over Batista in 04-05, so he really only had about 2 years as the guy, hardly would call that a "reign of terror" like Cena or Hogan, and his run was entertaining as ? from 02-05, his ? with HBK, Flair being his Heel manager and the birth of Evolution (even if it was a cheap imitation of 4 Horsemen) ect was all good ? ...

Even in Scott's prime he wasn't as good as HHH in his prime at anything and HHH murders Scott in longevity by lightyears, HHH carried those matches with Taker,DB and Sting at Mania... HHH better on mic, better character, better moveset, better psychology, better Athlete, HHH is just better at everything.. ? tryn to make up a BS case for Scott are retards and/or blind haters, case closed ....
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Triple H
    my only problem with hhh being the "cena" or "hogan" is he was forced as that, and he wasnt bout that life. he was bout that "a top guy" life but never ever that "THE guy" life.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Triple H
    blu197 wrote: »
    and his run was entertaining as ? from 02-05

HHH carried those matches with Taker,DB and Sting at Mania... better moveset,

No.
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Triple H
    blu deserves 100 nosigns everytime he posts
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Triple H
    Scott Steiner The Young Years
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UX4EV97t6Dg

If he had stayed that size we might be saying Steiner the GOAT all around but now its more about his character than his matches and its been this way since 1999-2000
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Scott Steiner
    Scott before the super roided out big poppa pump gimmick could wrestle

Yeah Steiner in his prime easily and this is coming from the guy who created a HHH Appreciation Thread in here once.
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Scott Steiner
    Scott Steiner is also the best ? talker in the business in and out of kayfabe.
  • RawAce
    RawAce Members Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man, I dont ever want HHH to win at anything. U can put HHH vs doink the clown and I'd still find a reason to discredit hhh lol

This ? is jus too tough cause SS is like Vince Carter, Kurt Warner, Grant Hill....incredible in the first part of his career...the first part of his career jus screams of a guy on his way ti the HOF...then u get to the second part and its like ehhhhhhh

• Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Triple H
    RawAce wrote: »
    Man, I dont ever want HHH to win at anything. U can put HHH vs doink the clown and I'd still find a reason to discredit hhh lol

This ? is jus too tough cause SS is like Vince Carter, Kurt Warner, Grant Hill....incredible in the first part of his career...the first part of his career jus screams of a guy on his way ti the HOF...then u get to the second part and its like ehhhhhhh

Kurt Warner went to the super bowl in the second half of his career
  • Juttythe3rd
    Juttythe3rd Members Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    those gifs have me rolling over here
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Scott Steiner
    Steiner is his prime>>Triple H
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Triple H
    Steiner's prime was his tag team days
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Scott Steiner
    jono wrote: »

They didn't ask who had the better career just the better wrestler and I'm judging both by their primes.

Young prime Scott Steiner would have wrestled rings around young prime Triple H.
  • blu197
    blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Triple H
    Crude_ wrote: »
    jono wrote: »

They didn't ask who had the better career just the better wrestler and I'm judging both by their primes.

Young prime Scott Steiner would have wrestled rings around young prime Triple H.

There's nothing Scott could do in the ring that HHH couldn't do better... When you factor mic skills, character, ring psychology, selling ect it isn't close.. HHH EASY
  • white sympathizer
    white sympathizer Members Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Scott Steiner
    Lets see:

Promos - Steiner, he didnt have to make a bunch of inside jokes and shoot bury a bunch of guys.

Look - Steiner, probably the best transformation in history, he was practically unrecognizable from singlet and long hair letter jacket guy

Matches - HHH never had any good matches outside if shawn michaels and cactus jack, never worked anywhere outside america and his moveset is corny as hell.

Steiner was basically the prototype for brock lesnar, he was doing ? 450s and steiner screwdriving and suplexing the ? out of guys

And in a real fight, come on, not even close.