I Blame Drake ex. 1

blatalian
blatalian Members Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2015 in AKA Donkey
I rode thru my old hood to go to my mom's crib earlier and decided to stop at one of my young homies crib and blaze up. We go to tha store to grab sum cigars and this ? playing Drake. It's his car so I'm not gonna tell this ? what to play but stop trying to convince me he that ? ... you know I don't rock wit' his music...anyway we get tha cigars and he all of a sudden buying Backwoods...I've been smoking Backs since 97-98 but I've never seen this cat roll'em but I heard that ? Drake say sum ? about them in a song smh...we go to roll up and I ask him if he wants me to roll...he like "Nah I roll these all tha time!" I'm like "Yeah...aite." This stupid muthafucka proceeds to lick and try to split tha ? ' Backwood...for those who don't know about Backwoods...IT'S A LEAF, it just unrolls!! So unless you like putting puzzles together before you smoke trying to bust it down is dumb as hell...while he doin this I roll my Back, throw 2 packs pf Backs at him Beanie Sigel from State Property style and tell him "When you can roll'em...you can smoke little ? !" I take my blunt to tha head and leave that ? stuck trying to roll up lol

Moral of tha story...stop letting overly sensitive singing ass rappers guide your decisions and actions smh

Comments