Rowdy Rebel On Epic Records: They Don't Owe Us Anything

RickyRich
RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2015 in The Reason
It's been nearly a year since Bobby Shmurda, Rowdy Rebel and other members of GS9 were arrested on multiple drug, gun and conspiracy charges. Earlier this week Bobby spoke out from jail after L.A. Reid finally explained why Epic Records hasn't bailed out him and Rowdy, a situation Bobby said is out of there hands.

Most recently Rowdy Rebel spoke to RevoltTV about how his time has been like in jail. He admitted he was stressed about the situation throughout the first few months and only writes "here and there" before touching on the Epic situation. "They didn't put us here, you heard? They're not our fathers [or] our best friends, so I don't expect them to feel the pain that my parents and all my friends are going through," Rowdy expressed.

"On the business side," he continued, "they invested in us so I expected them to get us out....I ain't really mad at them 'cause at the end of the day, they don't really owe us nothing...It ain't their fault we're in here."

Hear more from Rowdy Rebel up top.

https://beta.revolt.tv/videos/insider-access-rowdy-rebel-phones-revolt-jail-0a9946fc#time=1

Comments

• StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    brep brep brep free rowdy ? brep brep brep free bobby ?
  • endboss
    endboss Members Posts: 879 ✭✭✭✭
    They are keeping it real, nobody is snitching even those who are facing life.. much respect, i wish them the best..
  • Noble Al Lee
    Noble Al Lee Members Posts: 914 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn what they did though that warrent life sentence? I'm not aware of the whole story, all I know is that they had firearms or some ? .
  • RickyRich
    i think they finna come home
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Weirdest case imo

If I recall, there's not even any murders on them and not one of them could get bail
  • _God_
    _God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    Damn what they did though that warrent life sentence? I'm not aware of the whole story, all I know is that they had firearms or some ? .

Just listen to Hot ? , you'll find out everything you need to know smh @silverfoxx

Hot ? was probably the biggest case of self ether.......ever

You must've voted for mitt Romney

• TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    R.D. wrote: »
    Weirdest case imo

If I recall, there's not even any murders on them and not one of them could get bail

They are getting charged with murder

Just listen to Hot ? , you'll find out everything you need to know smh @silverfoxx

The police had been building a case for yrs before they got big
  • _God_
    TayGettem wrote: »
    Weirdest case imo

Murder of who? What happened?
  • TayGettem
    edited October 2015
    _? _ wrote: »
    Weirdest case imo

Idk type in GS9 charges on google they all got diff charges but a few of them got murder or attempted murder this ain't just a Bobby and Rowdy case
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Weirdest case imo

http://www.vibe.com/2014/12/bobby-shmurda-gs9-arrest-charges/
  • RickyRich
    Em ? losing if they homie gets found guilty which sucks
  • _God_
    Beta wrote: »
    Weirdest case imo

Who died? What's up wit these secret charges , murder charges wit nobody dead, n everything conspiracy
  • TayGettem
    Weirdest case imo

Who died? What's up wit these secret charges , murder charges wit nobody dead, n everything conspiracy

Bru the FBI been building this case against them YEARS before they went after them.
    The feds didn't just decide to chase them once they got famous.
    We dk what this ? was into before the fame
  • Thereal_ba
    Thereal_ba Members Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    At least they keeping it solid
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Atleast he knows that
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    endboss wrote: »
    They are keeping it real, nobody is snitching even those who are facing life.. much respect, i wish them the best..

Lol wishing people who facing life the best, lol
  • _God_
    Weirdest case imo

Bru the FBI been building this case against them YEARS before they went after them.

The fbi wasn't building no case man don't believe that they a local street gang , ? didn't go pass the gang division of they local precient , they from bk how they at quad studios in Manhattan n get busted by the same cops from the gang division of they local precient . now the open case Bobby had idk how that equals life n all this .
    I'm just saying all this bc all they talk about regarding this case is the bail n the sentence but nobody can say what the crime is. Murder? Who died? Don't they usually say who died if we talking bout murder?
  • TayGettem
    Weirdest case imo

The fbi wasn't building no case man don't believe that they a local street gang , ? didn't go pass the gang division of they local precient , they from bk how they at quad studios in Manhattan n get busted by the same cops from the gang division of they local precient . now the open case Bobby had idk how that equals life n all this .
    I'm just saying all this bc all they talk about regarding this case is the bail n the sentence but nobody can say what the crime is. Murder? Who died? Don't they usually say who died if we talking bout murder?

The police don't have to tell the public ? only the defense
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭

Gs9 is a crip set/gang before music. Nypd been cracking down heavy on gangs last couple years and especially gangs involved in hip hop so most likely them dudes would have been in jail even if hot ? never came out
  • endboss
    endboss Members Posts: 879 ✭✭✭✭
    endboss wrote: »

Lol wishing people who facing life the best, lol

You would not believe it but you can wish people who face live or have cancer or some ? like that the best. It got nothing to do with that they are still ? . I hate their ? music but i respect gs9 for taking it like men. Do the crime, do the time its all part of the game...
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Weirdest case imo

Awww the naiveness of ? . Lmao

What do YOU have to do with the case, they dont have to tell you ? . Bc you dont know whats goin on its bogus charges?

? sit tight and wait for discovery. If you dont know what that is google it .
  • Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    S2J wrote: »
    Weirdest case imo

Awww the naiveness of ? . Lmao

What do YOU have to do with the case, they dont have to tell you ? . Bc you dont know whats goin on its bogus charges?

? sit tight and wait for discovery. If you dont know what that is google it .

He's a trolling cac don't pay him any mind