_? _ wrote: »
    TayGettem wrote: »
    Beta wrote: »
    R.D. wrote: »
    Weirdest case imo

If I recall, there's not even any murders on them and not one of them could get bail

They are getting charged with murder
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    Damn what they did though that warrent life sentence? I'm not aware of the whole story, all I know is that they had firearms or some ? .

Just listen to Hot ? , you'll find out everything you need to know smh @silverfoxx

Hot ? was probably the biggest case of self ether.......ever

The police had been building a case for yrs before they got big

Murder of who? What happened?
    http://www.vibe.com/2014/12/bobby-shmurda-gs9-arrest-charges/

Who died? What's up wit these secret charges , murder charges wit nobody dead, n everything conspiracy

Bru the FBI been building this case against them YEARS before they went after them.
    The feds didn't just decide to chase them once they got famous.
    We dk what this ? was into before the fame

The fbi wasn't building no case man don't believe that they a local street gang , ? didn't go pass the gang division of they local precient , they from bk how they at quad studios in Manhattan n get busted by the same cops from the gang division of they local precient . now the open case Bobby had idk how that equals life n all this .
    I'm just saying all this bc all they talk about regarding this case is the bail n the sentence but nobody can say what the crime is. Murder? Who died? Don't they usually say who died if we talking bout murder?

Awww the naiveness of ? . Lmao

What do YOU have to do with the case, they dont have to tell you ? . Bc you dont know whats goin on its bogus charges?

? sit tight and wait for discovery. If you dont know what that is google it .

Fam you sound ? so u telling this is how crimes are usually reported in the media? N if it was a secret indictment type ? which it obviously isn't Bc the major charges are conspiracy , the public would know the actual crime wen they get arrested . U just a housenigga hoping for a promotion one day, everybody knows there's an agenda wit this case but go ahead vote for Donald trump , fckn housenigga
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    S2J wrote: »
    Weirdest case imo

If I recall, there's not even any murders on them and not one of them could get bail

Damn what they did though that warrent life sentence? I'm not aware of the whole story, all I know is that they had firearms or some ? .

Just listen to Hot ? , you'll find out everything you need to know smh @silverfoxx

Who died? What's up wit these secret charges , murder charges wit nobody dead, n everything conspiracy

Bru the FBI been building this case against them YEARS before they went after them.

The fbi wasn't building no case man don't believe that they a local street gang , ? didn't go pass the gang division of they local precient , they from bk how they at quad studios in Manhattan n get busted by the same cops from the gang division of they local precient . now the open case Bobby had idk how that equals life n all this .
    I'm just saying all this bc all they talk about regarding this case is the bail n the sentence but nobody can say what the crime is. Murder? Who died? Don't they usually say who died if we talking bout murder?

What do YOU have to do with the case, they dont have to tell you ? . Bc you dont know whats goin on its bogus charges?

Fam you sound ? so u telling this is how crimes are usually reported in the media? N if it was a secret indictment type ? which it obviously isn't Bc the major charges are conspiracy , the public would know the actual crime wen they get arrested . U just a housenigga hoping for a promotion one day, everybody knows there's an agenda wit this case but go ahead vote for Donald trump , fckn housenigga

Or and this might be a stretch them gs9 ? got caught up doing dumb ? and caught them charges
  • _God_
    _God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Weirdest case imo

Or and this might be a stretch them gs9 ? got caught up doing dumb ? and caught them charges

What are the charges and what they get caught doin? See u can't tell me bc u don't know u just repeating Wat hip hop media says smh
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Weirdest case imo

What are the charges and what they get caught doin? See u can't tell me bc u don't know u just repeating Wat hip hop media says smh

@_? _
    Bru just Google the damn charges the prosecutor been put them out
  • _God_
    _God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Weirdest case imo

@_? _
    Bru just Google the damn charges the prosecutor been put them out

Those not the official charges n the charges has changed up like 3 times I thought they was starting trial October 8th, all of that ? was false
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭