• S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    _Goldie_ wrote: »
    S2J wrote: »
    You say that as if the US is righteous.

No ? , pay attention. Thats why i put 'EVERY' in all caps

People on here act like all foreign entities that are underdogs are righteous!

I've literally seen folk use that logic with Bin Laden

'The US creaed Bin Laden. He wsnt that bad they forced his hand'. That type ?

And how can a country be righteous when it has enemies lol Tha ? are you talkin bout. People get so caught up in demonizing the US but u sittin there enjoying the fruits of that top
    dog status. Hypocrits man.

US done a ton of foul shot but aye a 1 way ticket to wherever aint thag expensive. If you really feel that way BOUNCE. But you wont tho

Lol what kind of ? boy/house ? ? is this?

"Yea the US may have enslaved my ancestors and striped us from our history, but I sure do loves me's some popeyes. Yall can leave if ya wants , but I's stays here wif master"

You can make it as cute as you want...you still here

My folks are African and when i retire, early, I'll have land in Sierra Leone, sir.

So i actually WILL bounce and go back HOME, while you still here talkin out both sides of your neck
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator

And how can a country be righteous when it has enemies lol Tha ? are you talkin bout. People get so caught up in demonizing the US but u sittin there enjoying the fruits of that top

US done a ton of foul shot but aye a 1 way ticket to wherever aint thag expensive. If you really feel that way BOUNCE. But you wont tho

"Yea the US may have enslaved my ancestors and striped us from our history, but I sure do loves me's some popeyes. Yall can leave if ya wants , but I's stays here wif master"

My folks are African and when i retire, early, I'll have land in Sierra Leone, sir.

So i actually WILL bounce and go back HOME, while you still here talkin out both sides of your neck

While you "eventually" will have land , I already have multiple homes outside of the US, and have been living outside the US for 3 years. Just came back to the states a month ago to visit friends and fam and will be going back when I feel like going back to my house near the beach.
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Lurker6 wrote: »
    Someone please explain to us why a single currency, for a continent with a lot countries is a good idea. Because it worked so well with the Euro.

Single currency can only be implemented when a union already is in a stable state, so when free travel/trade/movement of people/work etc are already in place, infrastructure and development of industries first....a single currency has obvious economic benefits.

believe it or not but the euro actually made the EU stronger, not only domestically(greater economy) but also politically. The euro aint going anywhere.

The euro will be gone in 60 years it is intrinsically flawed because each member state has too strong a notion of their sovereignty. Once the economic benefits don't support the well being of an individual state the cracks will begin to get bigger. Political it will eventually crumbled and soon.

Also this immigration problem will create long lasting ethnic conflict.
  • S2J
    edited November 2015

While you "eventually" will have land , I already have multiple homes outside of the US, and have been living outside the US for 3 years. Just came back to the states a month ago to visit friends and fam and will be going back when I feel like going back to my house near the beach.

? i didnt mention that for a silly ass ? match. I mentioned Africa for a reason. You say 'overseas' but didn't specify Africa. Where overseas do you LIVE?

Watch this. ..
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    edited November 2015

? i didnt mention that for a silly ass ? match. I mentioned Africa for a reason. You say 'overseas' but didn't specify Africa. Where overseas do you LIVE?

Watch this. ..

Lol neither did I. You keep saying "while you're stuck here" and I informed you that I've already left. Lol @ you having to wait till you're over 60 and retired to make moves and "go back home".
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thread is dripping in revisionist history, and theory is trumping reality. Lot of ifs and coulds

Ghadaffi was a tyrant and minus the threat of fear he was NEVER gonna get the support needed to put in place what he wanted, hence his demise.

On the IC everyone is exhaulted after the fact

I really try my best to just ignore your posts but you say THE stupidest ? sometimes and I can't let stupidity fester. That's bad for humanity

Please go do your research so I don't have to turn this into the 9/11 thread pt 2
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XorKTwkFPDU

• A Talented One
    A Talented One Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    Someone please explain to us why a single currency, for a continent with a lot countries is a good idea. Because it worked so well with the Euro.

Good question.
  • S2J

Watch this. ..

Lol neither did I. You keep saying "while you're stuck here" and I informed you that I've already left. Lol @ you having to wait till you're over 60 and retired to make moves and "go back home".

I dont have to wait my man. I want to. Im good right here in America just like eeeeeeverybody else posting in here. Im just straight forward enough to admit. And yes, a child-like mind unable to (grasp gray areas and dynamic thought will take that as '? you're endorsing all America's fuckery. ? !' I dont engage that simplicity

U still aint answer where you live, the point being its easy to say ? livin in America without listing your alternative . Bc I would easily pick that place apart.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭

Good question.

well looking at the euro, no one is really helping hold it up except germany and france...

in africa, most countries have resources that can hold it up. centralize that shitand you have something powerful.

unlike only two to hold up like what 20 countires now and like 3-5 of them is on the border of total bankruptcy.