If Stone Cold Steve Austin ever decided to come back for 1 more match...

Options
AK.aPHillYisILL
AK.aPHillYisILL Members Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭
Who would you like to see him face in the squared circle for one last time?

I know it will never happen though... Austin hasn't wrestled since WM 19 against The Rock in 2003. There would really be no point to come back for one more match after being out of action for 12 to 13 years and to mess up his neck and back even more specially at his age. And Austin has said many times over the years he doesn't want to come back one more time. But a muthafucka can dream right?

I would like to see him go at it with Brock Lesnar. Specially a match at WrestleMania, that would definitely bring the WWE some historic buyrates. They should of had a match in 02 (I believe), before Austin "supposedly" took his ball and went home. Vince wanted to put Brock over to make him more of a monster but Austin refused to lose to him and felt he should win over Brock. Too bad it never happened.

Comments

• JohnBlackwell
    JohnBlackwell Members Posts: 134 ✭✭
    Options
    It is literally 2016 or never...
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Austin,Rock and HHH
    Austin vs Brock (but let's be real Brock would ? him just look at how they made him look vs taker and Cena but than again HHH got him at mania a few yes ago)
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cena. Battle of the fans. More ppl would stop watching wrestling if Cena buried Austin so I'd like to see Vince shoot himself in the foot.
  • JohnBlackwell
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    No. I like his podcast and he can't podcast from the grave

LMAO
  • harry knucklez
    harry knucklez Members Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    For old time sake....Austin Vs. Triple H

Or, Austin Vs. Seth
  • JohnBlackwell
    Options
    If he did wrestle Brock, hopefully it's more entertaining than the podcast they just dropped. But it's not happening guys.
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rock, Austin, HHH the main event that never happened smh. Can we at least get a promo with all three somewhere backstage just talking trash like the old days?
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Word a backstage promo would be goat
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who would you like to see him face in the squared circle for one last time?

I know it will never happen though... Austin hasn't wrestled since WM 19 against The Rock in 2003. There would really be no point to come back for one more match after being out of action for 12 to 13 years and to mess up his neck and back even more specially at his age. And Austin has said many times over the years he doesn't want to come back one more time. But a muthafucka can dream right?

I would like to see him go at it with Brock Lesnar. Specially a match at WrestleMania, that would definitely bring the WWE some historic buyrates. They should of had a match in 02 (I believe), before Austin "supposedly" took his ball and went home. Vince wanted to put Brock over to make him more of a monster but Austin refused to lose to him and felt he should win over Brock. Too bad it never happened.

Austin didnt have a problem with putting Brock over....he just thought that it should be a real fued with build

They wanted Brock to beat him in a KOTR qualifying match on SD I think...and Austin said ? that...thats a big deal...dont do it for free and it was lightwieght disrespect imo...at least let it be the the finals...but a qualifying match....sheeiiittt...

He always maintained he wanted to do business...just not the way Vince and Co. wanted it to go down

With that being said...

Brock

Cena

Triple threat: Rock/SCSA/HHH (top two faces of the AE and The Top Heel of the AE

I think that was the plan for survivor series 99, but austin had to be written out cause of neck surgery, hence him being "run down" with the car.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    John Cena . How Brock is being pushed I don't see them two feuding . Especially how rusty Austin would be . He would need a few other feuds before Brock
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    For old time sake....Austin Vs. Triple H

Or, Austin Vs. Seth

For power triple h loses his position i aint mad at that
  • grYmes
    grYmes Members Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I would liked to see Austin vs CM Punk but that ? ain't happening.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    grYmes wrote: »
    I would liked to see Austin vs CM Punk but that ? ain't happening.

http://youtu.be/VjoYSRju5ww

http://youtu.be/CTeAo0BcnSA
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Austin had no problem losing to Brock and putting him over. Thats why he hated hogan bc hogan refused to put people over...he just wanted it done right on a big stage and in a big moment to out Brock even further over.

Its like having batman lose to bane or superman lose to doomsday with no build up in the first issue...makes no sense...I agreed with Austin when I heard his side of the story.
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • playboy buddy rose
    playboy buddy rose Members Posts: 2,844 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    stone cold vs cesaro