TINYCHAT2015 THE LOST EPISODES: KHALEESI HAS BEEN KICKED OUT OF #CreepSet 11-11-15 6pst/9est

Comments

• LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    @Khaleesi

No disrespect to my brother Lemz but.....

You taking advice from a European about issues that only blacks in America can relate to?

I'm finna pull you as close as possible as I can through this internet and embrace you like a sister.

I recommend getting not just a college educated brother. But a respectful man, doing something with his education. These foreigners gonna lead your talent and potential off a cliff.

Come one bruh. Im in the ic for two Years now. Im as American as you.
    Im more active than you in here when it comes to black and social issues. Dont act like I dwell in ADHD

You're more active than me on the IC about African American social issues:

slow-clap-gif.gif?gs=a

Hit me up when Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department got you hemmed up on the ground, sneaking in cheap shots, laughing, joking, and celebrating that you're getting 6 months in prison for a crime you didn't commit. Then when you beat them in trial instead of apologizing for falsely arresting you they grasp in disbelief wondering how the ? isnt this ? going to jail.

You watch it. We live it.

I think the only people who can relate to being black in America are the people of Palestine.

Exactly. Officer was laughing cause I had a day old late tag, because I was busy and the next day was saturday and I told him I already knew I had to get my neice from school and he joking and laughing he could impound my vehicle if he wanted. Crazy complex.

Buy this book, read this book and study this book

hqdefault.jpg

I bought and very good book that brings in you the 21st century and why we are still having the same issues and problems. Also check out the references that she uses in her book, they give you a clear picture that the same ideology and thinking never changed, but tactics.

And what do you propose as Alternative to it?
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What the ? does any of this have to do with TinyChat?

The New New ADHA?
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Khaleesi

You taking advice from a European about issues that only blacks in America can relate to?

I'm finna pull you as close as possible as I can through this internet and embrace you like a sister.

I recommend getting not just a college educated brother. But a respectful man, doing something with his education. These foreigners gonna lead your talent and potential off a cliff.

Im more active than you in here when it comes to black and social issues. Dont act like I dwell in ADHD

slow-clap-gif.gif?gs=a

Hit me up when Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department got you hemmed up on the ground, sneaking in cheap shots, laughing, joking, and celebrating that you're getting 6 months in prison for a crime you didn't commit. Then when you beat them in trial instead of apologizing for falsely arresting you they grasp in disbelief wondering how the ? isnt this ? going to jail.

I think the only people who can relate to being black in America are the people of Palestine.

Watching. Living. Ad to this LEARNING. And throughouzt this post you ve shared PSYCHOLOGICALLY your life, your Experience with me.
    Thats the power of the internet. I dont need magazines to know about Black America anymore because throughout all your posts I got the most genuine and authentic perpesctive about it.
    And im thankfull to all the IC FAMILLY for having that priviledge.

I feel you bruh.

Buts its one thing to read it. Its another to live it. Respectfully. I'm damn near 30. Studied civil rights all throughout school. Heard stories from my great aunts and great grandmother. Kinda going though the same ? on a smaller magnitude. And I still don't have that exact coonection.
  • MistyKnight
    MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khaleesi wrote: »
    Your mindset will continue to DIVIDE the black community since you actively exclude any blacks since they don't have the same knowledge as you.

Some will learn, some are learning, and some have and will learn more than you.

Your definition of what it is to be "pro-black" is very extreme.

Meanwhile mine is simple..
    To be pro-Black does not mean to be anti-white or anti-every non-black race.

To be pro-Black means to be anti-white supremacy. To be proud of your race. To love your race.

It is really that simple.

http://blackmillennials.com/2015/04/06/interracial-politics-of-pro-blackness/

Mines is easy, be with your own, build with your own, work with your own, and love your own. Work with everyone else on a diplomatic and business way.

"Your own".

Telling people who to love is extreme.

The concept of love is still not completely understood but what everyone knows about love is that it is unexpected, it can be irrational, and it is a mystery.

Shaming brothers and sisters for falling in love with someone outside of their race is just wrong for that reason.

Every non-black person is not the enemy.
  • Turfaholic
    @Khaleesi

S2J wrote: »
    So Pepe is educating her on the black plight. cmon people Khsleesi is clearly not to be taken seriously jaja

He was, yes.

Is it REALLY that impossible for a non-black person to see systemic racism and the social injustices that blacks face?

I know that it is rare, and that he will never understand what it feels like to be a black person living in today's society, but is he not allowed to sympathize and empathize? He is also a person of color and has endured prejudice from the red neck cops in his hometown while growing up... obviously his plights will never be as severe or as constant as what black people face, but given his experience of being pulled over countless of times for racial profiling, having cops pull him over to see if he has papers, etc... you can see how he can empathize and sympathize.

See how you keep letting foreigners speak for you?

giphy.gif

Back to the thread topic tho. It was fun guys.
  • MistyKnight
    edited November 2015
    @Khaleesi

slow-clap-gif.gif?gs=a

Watching. Living. Ad to this LEARNING. And throughouzt this post you ve shared PSYCHOLOGICALLY your life, your Experience with me.
    Thats the power of the internet. I dont need magazines to know about Black America anymore because throughout all your posts I got the most genuine and authentic perpesctive about it.

I feel you bruh.

Buts its one thing to read it. Its another to live it. Respectfully. I'm damn near 30. Studied civil rights all throughout school. Heard stories from my great aunts and great grandmother. Kinda going though the same ? on a smaller magnitude. And I still don't have that exact coonection.

No offense turf, but every black person has experienced systemic racism whether they are in America or in another part of the world.

Lemmy is a black man. So he has been affected by it in one way or another.
  • MistyKnight
    @Khaleesi

So Pepe is educating her on the black plight. cmon people Khsleesi is clearly not to be taken seriously jaja

He was, yes.

Is it REALLY that impossible for a non-black person to see systemic racism and the social injustices that blacks face?

I know that it is rare, and that he will never understand what it feels like to be a black person living in today's society, but is he not allowed to sympathize and empathize? He is also a person of color and has endured prejudice from the red neck cops in his hometown while growing up... obviously his plights will never be as severe or as constant as what black people face, but given his experience of being pulled over countless of times for racial profiling, having cops pull him over to see if he has papers, etc... you can see how he can empathize and sympathize.

What does this even mean?
  • Turfaholic
    @LEMZPOCALYPSE y'all going to jail for parking tickets over there?
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Huey_C wrote: »
    LOL there's only like a handful of ? in baaston. I think cities in europe have more blacks than that ? ass cold place. There's only like 5 ? on this whole entire site from there, and most are white washed/? /aint ordinary. Shot out to my ? blazini. Baaaston is racist as ? , that's a well known fact. ? from the south go to baaaston and go back durrn souwf shocked lol.

Shot out to the mother of dragons!!! I knew you could do it my sista! SUCCESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now you only got one thang to do(we talked about this already lol).
    i5258x.jpg carnival this past summer on blue hill ave....yea boston has no black people, you're full of ? lol

Them probably new yorkers that drove 5 hours to Baaston for it.

Why would they do that? Wouldn't they be scared of getting beat by all the Irish cops?

Y'all are scared of white people huh? Scared of big bad Boston.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gkJhryd.gif

SHES ? TROLLING!!!!!

Or just a re-? either way you are exposed as fake "woke" your damn self if u would even
    debate her

tumblr_m1vrtcZcP21qa44bco1_r2_250.gif
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tiny chat getting revolutionary as ? ...
  • Turfaholic
    @Khaleesi

He was, yes.

What does this even mean?

I invite you to my PM for further respectful conversation. We derailed the thread lol.
  • MistyKnight
    @LEMZPOCALYPSE y'all going to jail for parking tickets over there?

Blacks in America are not the only blacks who face social injustices.

America is not the only place where Blacks face police brutality among other things.
    @Khaleesi

slow-clap-gif.gif?gs=a

I feel you bruh.

No offense turf, but every black person has experienced systemic racism whether they are in America or in another part of the world.

Lemmy is a black man. So he has been affected by it in one way or another.

• Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your mindset will continue to DIVIDE the black community since you actively exclude any blacks since they don't have the same knowledge as you.

To be pro-Black means to be anti-white supremacy. To be proud of your race. To love your race.

Mines is easy, be with your own, build with your own, work with your own, and love your own. Work with everyone else on a diplomatic and business way.

"Your own".

The concept of love is still not completely understood but what everyone knows about love is that it is unexpected, it can be irrational, and it is a mystery.

Shaming brothers and sisters for falling in love with someone outside of their race is just wrong for that reason.

It's not extreme at all and not everyone on an individual basis is be your enemy, but we are talking an culture that presents itself as the standard, the basis, the model, and it's right to rule through oppression that it clearly denies. You see this during those who saw firsthand the slave trade, the greeks conquering, the Vandals, the Romans, and etc.

Read that book first and we can have a much better appropriated conversation firsthand, hell I'll look for a PDF. This sista did a magnificent work 10+ years of research on the subject. Cleanse yourself first and your family and reestablish yourselves in your rightful ways then you can begin the discussion. This is what Malcolm propose.
  • Ajackson17
    Okay, back to the topic.
  • Turfaholic
    DWO wrote: »
    Tiny chat getting revolutionary as ? ...

Nah. Kat ? would have ? doing the Nae Nae and eating fried chicken at the same time.

The black mans kryptonite.
  • MistyKnight
    gkJhryd.gif

SHES ? TROLLING!!!!!

Or just a re-? either way you are exposed as fake "woke" your damn self if u would even
    debate her

tumblr_m1vrtcZcP21qa44bco1_r2_250.gif

You think this is a joke?

You think spending hours in here education these pro-black ? extremists is all for jokes?

? .
    Outta.
    Here.

Black issues are no joke.
  • MistyKnight

"Your own".

It's not extreme at all and not everyone on an individual basis is be your enemy, but we are talking an culture that presents itself as the standard, the basis, the model, and it's right to rule through oppression that it clearly denies. You see this during those who saw firsthand the slave trade, the greeks conquering, the Vandals, the Romans, and etc.

Read that book first and we can have a much better appropriated conversation firsthand, hell I'll look for a PDF. This sista did a magnificent work 10+ years of research on the subject. Cleanse yourself first and your family and reestablish yourselves in your rightful ways then you can begin the discussion. This is what Malcolm propose.

I understand the concept of "looking out" for your own. This is a given with any race or culture.

But I sense that you mean it in a sense where you say "? every other race but your own".

What about those of us who have mixed families?

Should I tell my daughter "? your native mexican american race"

Should @Westie tell her children "? your Asian race"

Many blacks have other races in their families.

Should @DWO tell his son and his wife "? your white race".

This is why it is EXTREME to think that way.
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why is khaleezi posting words instead of pics
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This tinychat thread must be pretty good for it not to be locked yet since it died bout a week ago

Bout a week ago
  • Ajackson17

"Your own".

I understand the concept of "looking out" for your own. This is a given with any race or culture.

But I sense that you mean it in a sense where you say "? every other race but your own".

What about those of us who have mixed families?

Should I tell my daughter "? your native mexican american race"

Should @Westie tell her children "? your Asian race"

Many blacks have other races in their families.

Should @DWO tell his son and his wife "? your white race".

This is why it is EXTREME to think that way.

It is extreme, but at the same time I saw what happened when we let so many people in then uproot our hard work and be rewarded with the prize. This is to protect our assets and protect the future. But I have to say we cannot afford to be screwed over again. We cannot our we may never get out of this hole ever, continuing holding everyone up on our backs to be only give scraps. I don't want that life for my children nor their children and etc.
  • Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    ayebaebae wrote: »
    LOL there's only like a handful of ? in baaston. I think cities in europe have more blacks than that ? ass cold place. There's only like 5 ? on this whole entire site from there, and most are white washed/? /aint ordinary. Shot out to my ? blazini. Baaaston is racist as ? , that's a well known fact. ? from the south go to baaaston and go back durrn souwf shocked lol.

Shot out to the mother of dragons!!! I knew you could do it my sista! SUCCESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now you only got one thang to do(we talked about this already lol).

Does that involve dropping her husband?

These pseudo pro-black extremist ? have the craziest ideations of the how a black person can be pro-black.

Telling me to divorce my husband and break up another black child's family in order to belong to their imaginary "club" for no reason other than the fact that my husband is not black is delusional and psychotic.

I can love being black, have love for my brothers and sisters, be anti white-supremacy, and fight for the cause without breaking up my family.

Some ? will come in and say "well you should've never married him in the first place" or "you should have known better".
    Woulda coulda shoulda but I didn't.

I was not woke before I married my husband.

"Well you should have been" well I wasn't.

But I am now.

? like to focus on the negative meanwhile ignoring the positive. I am woke NOW and that's all that matters.

Yo ? what they think, you're conscious of the struggle now and that's all that matters
  • Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015

i5258x.jpg carnival this past summer on blue hill ave....yea boston has no black people, you're full of ? lol

So a racist city would allow an influx of thousands of black people lol, yall southerners worry about your Dylan Roofs and George Zimmerman's.
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Westie wrote: »

Why would they do that? Wouldn't they be scared of getting beat by all the Irish cops?

Y'all are scared of white people huh? Scared of big bad Boston.

Baasten ppl soft as talc though
This discussion has been closed.