It's 2015, and Khaleesi just woke up and realized she is black courtesy of her husband

AP21
AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2015 in AKA Donkey
Man, stop derailing the threads and put that stuff here

Recap (not the offical Recapitmus version)

-Dizz kicked Khaleesi out of creepset

-Khaleesi's messican husband told her she was black

-Khaleesi, now realizing this, was also made aware of the struggle of black people, by her husband

-Khaleesi's husband only calls her "fat black ? " out of love and not malice

-Cain, shook his head b/c he told everybody not to pay her any mind, yet people did anyway

-Turfaholic must have Cain on ignore, b/c he didnt pay attention to the advice

-Kai showed up (thankfully) and brought Khaleesi back down to...im not even sure if Earth is the planet

-Khaleesi apparently has/had time to talk about this subject

Comments

• KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Take this ? to the donkey fam.
  • MistyKnight
    MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This IS a donkey thread.

And I didn't "just realize" that I am black. I ALWAYS knew that I am black. Therefore, my husband didn't tell me that I am black.

Here is my blog post about it in case you missed it ;)

http://d-isfordivine.tumblr.com/post/130141811596/find-yourself
  • MistyKnight
    And I didn't "just" wake up.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AP21 wrote: »

-Khaleesi, now realizing this, was also made aware of the struggle of black people, by her husband

-Cain, shook his head b/c he told everybody not to pay her any mind, yet people did anyway

-Kai showed up (thankfully) and brought Khaleesi back down to...im not even sure if Earth is the planet

@Kai Intervention was full of unnessary hate. Usually she comes strong but this time she sucked it for ether points imo.

• AP21
    Take this ? to the donkey fam.

lol

@stew, @sion, @cain, @DWO

could ya'll move it to donkey?
  • AP21
    thanks for this thread. it really puts things in perspective..

i see you aint still posted a permanent address huh
  • MistyKnight
    edited November 2015
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    Khaleesi wrote: »
    Your mindset will continue to DIVIDE the black community since you actively exclude any blacks since they don't have the same knowledge as you.

Some will learn, some are learning, and some have and will learn more than you.

Your definition of what it is to be "pro-black" is very extreme.

Meanwhile mine is simple..
    To be pro-Black does not mean to be anti-white or anti-every non-black race.

To be pro-Black means to be anti-white supremacy. To be proud of your race. To love your race.

It is really that simple.

http://blackmillennials.com/2015/04/06/interracial-politics-of-pro-blackness/

Mines is easy, be with your own, build with your own, work with your own, and love your own. Work with everyone else on a diplomatic and business way.

"Your own".

Telling people who to love is extreme.

The concept of love is still not completely understood but what everyone knows about love is that it is unexpected, it can be irrational, and it is a mystery.

Shaming brothers and sisters for falling in love with someone outside of their race is just wrong for that reason.

Every non-black person is not the enemy.

It's not extreme at all and not everyone on an individual basis is be your enemy, but we are talking an culture that presents itself as the standard, the basis, the model, and it's right to rule through oppression that it clearly denies. You see this during those who saw firsthand the slave trade, the greeks conquering, the Vandals, the Romans, and etc.

Read that book first and we can have a much better appropriated conversation firsthand, hell I'll look for a PDF. This sista did a magnificent work 10+ years of research on the subject. Cleanse yourself first and your family and reestablish yourselves in your rightful ways then you can begin the discussion. This is what Malcolm propose.

I understand the concept of "looking out" for your own. This is a given with any race or culture.

But I sense that you mean it in a sense where you say "? every other race but your own".

What about those of us who have mixed families?

Should I tell my daughter "? your native mexican american race"

Should @Westie tell her children "? your Asian race"

Many blacks have other races in their families.

Should @DWO tell his son and his wife "? your white race".

This is why it is EXTREME to think that way.

It is extreme, but at the same time I saw what happened when we let so many people in then uproot our hard work and be rewarded with the prize. This is to protect our assets and protect the future. But I have to say we cannot afford to be screwed over again. We cannot our we may never get out of this hole ever, continuing holding everyone up on our backs to be only give scraps. I don't want that life for my children nor their children and etc.

So you're telling those of us with mixed families basically "? your non-black relatives and ancestors, because if you don't, you are not "pro-black" and are against the black race."

Extreme and delusional.
  • MistyKnight
  • MistyKnight
    AP21 wrote: »

@Kai Intervention was full of unnessary hate. Usually she comes strong but this time she sucked it for ether points imo.

She didn't even respond so I assume that she realized that she made an ass out of herself. Especially since she has been gone for so long and is still holding on to outdated information.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welp, I'll rather be confused and delusional if it helps out being pimped, abused, ravaged, economically dependent, politically weakened, uneducated, and mentally warped. If that's bad then I'll be the villain.
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AP made a thread?

That's new
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who is khaleesi?
  • MistyKnight
    @DWO. Why don't you ever chime in when these fools are saying that you can't be pro-black if you are in an interracial relationship?

Your wife is half white, so without her parent's being in an interracial relationship, your wife would not exist. Your beautiful black son would not exist.

What say you?
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Imo

there is a black culture thats can be acquired easily or not Depending on where you at. Then there is the BLACK STRUGGLE AND plight that black people WORLDWIDE experience in different ways. The black as a human being with different skintones.

And Finally the US exception that considers whoever non white, even the mixed people, as black. Hence rappers like Fat Joe using the word ? .

So I dont see the outrage behind @Khaleesi 's statement. From what she has stated, it APPEARS CLEARLY that her husband is interested in the black plight. This is nothing new, as a lot of men who date outside of their RACE and CULTURE tend to go deep in the other culture's department as testimony of understanding and SUPPORT.

• ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think Khaleesi is right. She opened my eyes
  • MistyKnight
    Welp, I'll rather be confused and delusional if it helps out being pimped, abused, ravaged, economically dependent, politically weakened, uneducated, and mentally warped. If that's bad then I'll be the villain.

Mentally unstable folk cannot be villains.
    So you straight fam.
  • AP21
    Chicity wrote: »
    AP made a thread?

That's new

this isnt the real AP
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭

Mentally unstable folk cannot be villains.
    So you straight fam.

How am I mentally unstable?
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @DWO. Why don't you ever chime in when these fools are saying that you can't be pro-black if you are in an interracial relationship?

Your wife is half white, so without her parent's being in an interracial relationship, your wife would not exist. Your beautiful black son would not exist.

What say you?

I've never seen a Du make a pro black post, so now it appears you're trolling
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Khaleesi you cute. Great ? . Sexy lil thang. With that out the way...

Have yall actually heard this woman speak? Lls

Im not getting into the whole 'Latinos are black' ? but its worth noting this chick sounds like Jocelyn from Love n Hip Hop. Its always the borderline folk goin the hardest bc they KNOW they barely (or don't) qualify as black.

This whole thing she doin she is makin a mockery of black issues. Knowingly or unknowingly, and im leaning to the former.

• MistyKnight
    Ol Jay's wrote: »

What say you?

I've never seen a Du make a pro black post, so now it appears you're trolling

Neither have I. That's my point lol.

I'm asking him why and what he thinks about it.