The IC vs. Other Forms of Social Media

Options

Comments

•  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    Dawg i dont play these kid games. U puttin on for an audience doin the 'here's my itinerary ' thing. You did that already, twice, 2 other posters . Tha ? do i look like

? the 7 is my 2nd home you went to Bayside high school, your parents are nice military respectable people, you live a good well to do life be-who-you-are and stop portraying something you are not.

I didn't go to Bayside.

Here's a tip: I am not a street ? . I'm not portraying a street ? . I'm not a thug. I'm not a gangster. I'm not any of those things. I've said this many times. But folks like you ain't looking for that. Y'all looking for the dumb ? .

I don't talk ? on the Internet.

People talk ? to me & I respond. It's that simple.

If you wanna joke and all that, fine. I'm not here to talk ? to ? . That ? is corny as ? .

But what I will do is pop the ? up and see if all that ? that ? is talking is real or not. That's who I am. ? all that "this guy's gangster? His real names Clarence" ? that you're trying to pull, ? .

• gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall talk/type too much
    Yall dont wanna fight each other, none of u
    Cut it out
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Did not read. And that is not just a joking reply thats makin it clear. Everybody who's seen you engage wit the 2 other dudes understands your MO. After seeing that I'd be a fool to play this game wit you. Just post snacks and live your life b
  •  i ro ny
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    Yall talk/type too much
    Cut it out

And you? You on the sidelines too, homie.

Y'all some peanut gallery ass ? .
  • gns
    Options
    i ro ny wrote: »
    Yall talk/type too much
    Cut it out

What does that mean?
    We all on the sidelines
    Nothings happening to be embroiled in!
  •  i ro ny
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Yall talk/type too much
    Cut it out

What does that mean?
    We all on the sidelines
    Nothings happening to be embroiled in!

Nah I'm saying, you're quick to say what is and what isn't happening. Word?

What the ? is it that you ? do?

I KNOW the things I say are things that I'm doing & that goes for making music, traveling, eating food and yep, you guessed it, slapping the flames outta ? ? . If you're keeping score, every ? thing I've said I was going to do, I do.

But enough about me.....what do you ? do outside of talk about what you think I'm not going to do?

The stage is yours.
  •  i ro ny
    Options
    Did not read. And that is not just a joking reply thats makin it clear. Everybody who's seen you engage wit the 2 other dudes understands your MO. After seeing that I'd be a fool to play this game wit you. Just post snacks and live your life b

And ? all that.

Do you want a problem with me or not?

• gns
    Options
    Nobodys going to fight anybody irony!

I believe u on the traveling
    The food and the music
  • S2J
    edited October 2015
    Options

And ? all that.

Yes. Now what?
  •  i ro ny
    edited October 2015
    Options

And ? all that.

Yes. Now what?

Bet.

I'll be in DC on Tuesday pretty much all night, ? .

You wanna fight or no?
  • S2J
    Options

And ? all that.

Yes. Now what?

Bet.

You wanna fight or no?

Yes. Now what?
  •  i ro ny
    Options

And ? all that.

Yes. Now what?

Bet.

You wanna fight or no?

Yes. Now what?

Pick the place.

• S2J
    Options

And ? all that.

Yes. Now what?

Bet.

You wanna fight or no?

Yes. Now what?

Pick the place.

Yea ok. I'll shoot you a message we'll coordinate this
  •  i ro ny
    Options

And ? all that.

Yes. Now what?

Bet.

You wanna fight or no?

Yes. Now what?

Pick the place.

Lol at coordinate.

You the same ? talking all that cordial fighting ? .

Just pick a place. Don't ? message me nothing.
  • kingofkingz
    kingofkingz Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    90% of you are background posters and followers.

There's only a handful of individuals here and the majority of them are useless ? mods.

Bride
    Missk
    chi
    Dizz
    Lord Catfish
    Deadeye
    Chico
    Katy
    Bunny
    Black
    Kai
    Queen Khalessi
    the rest of you background post yo ads outta hereb

Most of you ppl are spineless ? nerds. I grew tired of hearing your pathetic stories of how you're mistreated by whites I had to encourage you people to fight back. . The ? is disgusting

Females are often turned off by this site because you ppl dislike woman. Every female that signs up Is automatically a ? and even after she proves she's a woman you ppl still believe she's a ? . A lot of you is going to hell this year

Yall rather look at cheeseburgers than ? . You rather comment on what kind of shoes the ? is wearing while her ? is hanging out than give that hoe a compliment. .
    Soon you all will be disposed of the hour of prophecy is at hand
    Bolded had me laughing like ?
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

And ? all that.

Yes. Now what?

Bet.

You wanna fight or no?

Yes. Now what?

Pick the place.

@DCposters

Who can film?
  • whoseworldisthis
    whoseworldisthis Members Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    I don't even post here that much and I got recognized by an IC lurker in real life...LOL.

Awhile back I posted a picture of me in front of the pyramids in Egypt side-by-side with a picture of Malcolm X posing for a picture in the exact same spot some years before.

The next day I was walking down the street and some dude I don't recognize gives me the nod like he knows me and goes "what's up?". I'm thinking in my head "do I know this cat from somewhere?" and he goes "By Any Means Necessary, Sniper"... kind of half raises his fist, laughs, and then continues down the street.

I was like wtf? Only my close circle of friends knows me by that nickname so he must have seen some of my posts on here where I used to post under that handle.

By the time I processed everything, dude was gone...haha.

I thought for sure I would have bumped into one of you guys at Caribana. I kind of stick out considering I look like a skinnier version of Rick Rubin...
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Facebook groups get congested and too much problems and no gifs

Forums are usually the best medium of them all for deeper and more sustaining fun.

twitter I'm never on there, but I have a lot of intelligent twitter folk on my twitter

Instagram - no purpose whatsoever

• willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »

Forums are usually the best medium of them all for deeper and more sustaining fun.

twitter I'm never on there, but I have a lot of intelligent twitter folk on my twitter

Neither one of those serve any purpose especially IG. On Twitter all they do is talk about relationships or give out their own ? up ideas any opinions. I think my course with social media is just about ran out.

Some time next year, I'll probably will be deleting one of the bold if not both. I don't have the patience or tolerance for dumb ? that comes w/social media.

•  i ro ny
    edited November 2015
    Options
    willhustle wrote: »
    Ajackson17 wrote: »

Neither one of those serve any purpose especially IG. On Twitter all they do is talk about relationships or give out their own ? up ideas any opinions. I think my course with social media is just about ran out.

Some time next year, I'll probably will be deleting one of the bold if not both. I don't have the patience or tolerance for dumb ? that comes w/social media.

twitter & IG serve plenty of purpose. maybe not for you just yet...

but they serve plenty of purpose.
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol Fam, you been exposed as a 'flexin for no reason' ass ? . Now u tryin to dial it back. Which is good, bc u were lookin crazy. But lemme show u how silly u was lookin

I said this:
    Rosebar tonight. My squad will be deep we gon be the group of 10 bein reckless

@Lurkristocrat @eyerone i see yall im slappin fire out ya mouf b, on site

J/k but it will be a good look im hearing

Clearly im jokin, along the lines of my theme of 'Why is this ? actin like we actually gon meet or that he will 'see me and tell me how corny i am"

Jokes right? But u had ? gassed! Lurk actually ask me 'did homie come see u' ???? What?? I DONT KNOW YOU. But you follow up with this:
    This some shameful ? . Because of the irony vs jamel thing, now everybody feel they GOTTA act like they wake up ready fight ? from the internet . ? is lyin, led by Irony. And ? guilty of gassin ? too.

Stop frontin! You're not goin on a worldwide tour handing out fades. Cut that ? out man

Who lyin?

You ? . You are never fighting someone from the IC. Ever. I'll bet your career on it.

And Thats perfectly fine, why would you?! Just stop frontin.

Fam i just SEEN you met Du and his family for a nice brisk walk. Uncle Eye. Stop it. How LL say 'You dont wanna make me mad, ? you wanna socialize '. Lmao Not me, but you get the point. Enough already .

I just remembered, did eye ever come at u during the march?

Homie said he'd be at the Rosebar on Friday night 10 deep. I was right outside the Rosebar. Showed ? on tinychat that I was there.

Went to U Street Saturday night. He said something about going to Pure. I was literally right across the street at Lost Society.

I don't have a problem with S2J outside of the fact that I think he's corny. I wasn't going to fight dude.

? u flexin for? U KNOW how that comes across . I lol'd at that ? . Clown ass ? . 'I wasnt gonna fight him'. Foh ? no ?

Explanations
  • JokerzWyld
    JokerzWyld Members Posts: 5,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's funny, social media has gotten more popular as it's quality has declined. Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc. don't have the functions that Myspace had as far as connecting music to a page, having Blogs included with the profile, and custom designs using computer codes. Perhaps it shows that society is getting stupider.

to answer the OP, it all depends on what the poster enjoys. Many of us happen to enjoy discussion and interaction beyond 140 characters. We have some semblances of an attention span.