2015 MLB Thread (Offseason Pages 1-28)

Options
1129130131132133135»

Comments

• buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol at the Nationals Black Baker ? . They not trying to pay their manager ? . And i heard they only offered a 1 year deal.

Mets got options. We most likely will move a pitcher. Zack Wheeler is coming back. We were supposed to trade him before the season. We got more than enough starting pitching. If we got rid of Harvey deGrom is still a solid ace.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    White Sox declined the team option and bought out alexi ramirez
  • ckfree
    ckfree Members Posts: 9,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this could be an interesting off season given what teams not only made playoffs but more specifically -- the ones who made LCS

its not the ones people are use to

the 'big name' teams not in that picture

so you know those are the ones who are now in the position to have to play catchup which could mean a crazy (and high priced) offseason
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Options
    David Price wants to play for the Cubs.I hope they can sign duke but the contract he gets might be the issue he'd have to take less to come here.I know somebody about to get traded either castro or baez just keep one of em and I'll be good.
  • ckfree
    Options
    unfortunately for the white sox the number of solid free agent pitchers on the market this off season will likely depress the trade market for quintana (or at least for awhile)

greinke
    price
    zimmermann
    cueto

are just the headliners

but there are also guys like samardzija, brett anderson, gallardo, estrada and fister
  • ckfree
    Options
    i was hearing on the radio how lenny dykstra supposedly claimed a couple weeks ago that he would hire private investigators to spy on umpires and he used that information (including proof of homosexual affairs) to blackmail them into favorable calls during his career

and it brought me back to this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mR3eK5gCChM

MeloFace.jpg
  • O.G.
    O.G. Members Posts: 7,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ckfree wrote: »
    i was hearing on the radio how lenny dykstra supposedly claimed a couple weeks ago that he would hire private investigators to spy on umpires and he used that information (including proof of homosexual affairs) to blackmail them into favorable calls during his career

and it brought me back to this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mR3eK5gCChM

MeloFace.jpg

I remember that ? . I kept thinking, why don't the Braves just swing anyway bcuz they damn sure ain't gonna get the call they are looking for.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    No problem with that strike zone if you ask me lol.
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    Options
    We need a new offseason thread, Billfiger or 1 of you real baseball heads should make it.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Options
    MillzOG wrote: »
    We need a new offseason thread, Billfiger or 1 of you real baseball heads should make it.

Go head make it,take this one down and sticky the off season thread