Eyerone- I C Dead People [the iLL Community diss] (audio inside)

1121314151618»

Comments

• Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yall ? typing way too much.

Aye man I thought ? would change after ? went to the march lol. Im non violent, all about positivity like muthafuka right now and eye just like, welp back to business haha.
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    S2J wrote: »
    i ro ny wrote: »
    This some shameful ? . Because of the irony vs jamel thing, now everybody feel they GOTTA act like they wake up ready fight ? from the internet . ? is lyin, led by Irony. And ? guilty of gassin ? too.

Stop frontin! You're not goin on a worldwide tour handing out fades. Cut that ? out man

Who lyin?

You ? . You are never fighting someone from the IC. Ever. I'll bet your career on it.

And Thats perfectly fine, why would you?! Just stop frontin.

Fam i just SEEN you met Du and his family for a nice brisk walk. Uncle Eye. Stop it. How LL say 'You dont wanna make me mad, ? you wanna socialize '. Lmao Not me, but you get the point. Enough already .

I just remembered, did eye ever come at u during the march?
  • (Nope)
    (Nope) Members Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    AP21 wrote: »
    i know eye put a lot of time and thought into this, not to mention actually going into a studio to record this, but i swear if he make a diss to "back to back", some of you ? should take a break from rapping.

if @Elzo69Renaissance send the money, I'll do it.

seeing as aint no IC fight ever happening and the cheese is still in the gofundme....if the ppl who kicked are ok w it ill withdraw it and send it to you

Hell no! I'm not financially supporting this behavior. Give my money to Charlie or Roccit (you know someone that's doing something with their life). I'm not paying internet rappers for ? I don't want to hear.
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    (Nope) wrote: »
    AP21 wrote: »
    i know eye put a lot of time and thought into this, not to mention actually going into a studio to record this, but i swear if he make a diss to "back to back", some of you ? should take a break from rapping.

if @Elzo69Renaissance send the money, I'll do it.

seeing as aint no IC fight ever happening and the cheese is still in the gofundme....if the ppl who kicked are ok w it ill withdraw it and send it to you

Hell no! I'm not financially supporting this behavior. Give my money to Charlie or Roccit (you know someone that's doing something with their life). I'm not paying internet rappers for ? I don't want to hear.

Too late ? .

I already got the money. Good looks & thanks for listening.
  •  i ro ny
    This some shameful ? . Because of the irony vs jamel thing, now everybody feel they GOTTA act like they wake up ready fight ? from the internet . ? is lyin, led by Irony. And ? guilty of gassin ? too.

Stop frontin! You're not goin on a worldwide tour handing out fades. Cut that ? out man

Who lyin?

You ? . You are never fighting someone from the IC. Ever. I'll bet your career on it.

Fam i just SEEN you met Du and his family for a nice brisk walk. Uncle Eye. Stop it. How LL say 'You dont wanna make me mad, ? you wanna socialize '. Lmao Not me, but you get the point. Enough already .

Homie said he'd be at the Rosebar on Friday night 10 deep. I was right outside the Rosebar. Showed ? on tinychat that I was there.

Went to U Street Saturday night. He said something about going to Pure. I was literally right across the street at Lost Society.

I don't have a problem with S2J outside of the fact that I think he's corny. I wasn't going to fight dude.
  •  i ro ny

Who lyin?

What does meeting du family hafta do with anything?

I don't have a problem with du.

Am I supposed to be fighting any and everybody i come into contact with?

This is the corny ? I'm talking about.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭

Who lyin?

This is what i mean.

How and why would that happen? Lls We do not know each other. How exactly would he 'come see me' at the Million Man March.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭

Who lyin?

Homie said he'd be at the Rosebar on Friday night 10 deep. I was right outside the Rosebar. Showed ? on tinychat that I was there.

Went to U Street Saturday night. He said something about going to Pure. I was literally right across the street at Lost Society.

I don't have a problem with S2J outside of the fact that I think he's corny. I wasn't going to fight dude.

No ? u wasnt. Dont say it like u did ME a favor ? .

But anyway...if you say the bolded, why mention all the rest? Lls Enough already. I gave that info to EVERYONE in that thread who was asking whats poppin

The elephant in the room here is...i dont care for man meet-ups. That seems like what u gettin at. You wanted to break bread lls l know
    thats what yall do and hey its a positive thing but unless its about meeting a broad from the IC, i really have no desire for a man meet-up.
  •  i ro ny

Who lyin?

No ? u wasnt. Dont say it like u did ME a favor ? .

But anyway...if you say the bolded, why mention all the rest? Lls Enough already. I gave that info to EVERYONE in that thread who was asking whats poppin

The elephant in the room here is...i dont care for man meet-ups. That seems like what u gettin at. You wanted to break bread lls l know
    thats what yall do and hey its a positive thing but unless its about meeting a broad from the IC, i really have no desire for a man meet-up.

i said a number of times before the march that i didnt want to fight you.

but i see what you're trying to do, homie.

its cool.

• Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ayo Creflo Irony... where's the new diss breh?!
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm late to this.Song is pretty tight.
  •  i ro ny
    loch121 wrote: »
    I'm late to this.Song is pretty tight.

Thanks homie.
  •  i ro ny
    This ? should be in the FOF.

Mods...what's going on.