When the last time you had to knuckle up ?

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    3 years ago...I stomped a ? out
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    naw but i think the worse fight i ever lost was on the basket ball court....

remember how i said once i used to start fights with ? i knew i couldn't beat....

well we was like 14-15 and playing 3 on 3 on the half court....the older ? just started running whole court like it was nothing, ....ain't say ? to us... ? just ran whole court and ? the ? outta our game......

we was salty as ? ..my boy wanted to call next, but i was like ? that, i was mad...so i just kept saying slick ? over and over and over again....so finally one of the ? mal (this ? was every bit of 22-23 ) was like..."yo D you gonna cut that slick ? out or somebody gonna drop yo big ass"

? start laughing.....so i threw the basketball at his head.....? walked over to me and i just popped him in the mouth and went for everything i had.....

bruh yall ever see the john cena / brock lesner summer slam match where lesner gave cena like 16 german suplexes???

yea it went like that....this ? wrestled with me all the way off the court and soon as we got over to the grass i realized i could see peoples houses and the sky was upside down.....

i got up, and the ? happened again....

i got up, and this ? slammed me again....

i think i got slammed like 6-7 times before i finally had the wind knocked outta me.....and just laid there praying this ? ain't stomp me

? laughing like ? at my ? and he just go

"man yall got next......stop acting like a lil kid"

W7f2Hvx.jpg
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    3 years ago...I stomped a ? out

Aren't u a ? ?
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ayo....

I seriously considered going to the army for like a month my senior year of high school because I have some family that served and were telling me about the perks.

Thank the Most High I didn't.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    But the last time I had to throw hands was helping my homie who got jumped at the club. I came late, hit one dude and he dropped, then got maced....

It was a bad night. That was like 7 years ago. Before that was in high school. Knocked all dudes fronts out. I don't like fighting, but it's necessary sometimes.
  • Rembrandt
    Rembrandt Members Posts: 198 ✭✭
    Options
    Never had to. Learned how to control my anger at a very young age.
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? ... cena uses spray tan on his abdominals to make them appear more defined! Hahahahaha

Lol trying to figure out how you know.
  • _God_
    _God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rembrandt wrote: »
    Never had to. Learned how to control my anger at a very young age.

This ? scared!!!! If you was from where I'm from we woulda made you fight at a very young age you ain't no man
  • endboss
    endboss Members Posts: 879 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My last fight was 2013, a fat ? tried to hit me with a barstool at a houseparty but while he was running towards me i threw a Whisky glass in his face and he was cut badly. He was going to the hospital, snitched on me and i got two months for that ? . So i guess we both lost...
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    does this include shoot outs or just throwing hands?
  • pennyda1
    pennyda1 Members Posts: 965 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mastery wrote: »
    CP203, Black, and Mastery...yall ? may wanna go see a couselor for PTSD.
    Bruh... we all getting VA disability benefits for that ? now. Haha

Counselors, therapy... that ? don't help me. I cope in different ways.
    I'm the one granting y'all benefits
  • SELASI_i
    SELASI_i Members Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Bout 5 years ago my sis in law was dating a white dude, he inappropriately touched my step daughter while everyone was outside at a cookout. A few months later we found out, so they asked him could he come "babysit" the kids for a few hours, sure enough he showed up, I jumped out the bushes throwing combos, he fell then I start stomping and kicking his face, spitting in his face, people in the apartments like "leave him alone, stop" I'm like "? that he wanna touch on lil kids" they all shut the ? up. I let dude get in his van then the neighborhood kids started throwing bricks at his ? . As I get in my car to leave, the police are pulling in, drove right past me.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My last fight wasnt really a fight, more a 'brawl'. Long story
    My senior year in college on a bus trip from VA to Daytona. 6 of us from VCU, picked up the remaining 25+ from Norfolk State. So they in the front quiet and sleep n ? , we in the back WILDIN. Mainly to ourselves but 1 dude wit us was a youngin, who was actually from Norfolk, and he the resident wild ? of the bunch. He fukin with the NSU people. Throwin paper, all sorts of ? . Thats on the way there.

So on the way back, of course we all worn out, everybody sleep this time...except for the young bull.Hes at it again and allegedly feels up on a ? ? while we all sleep lol

We all wake up to 3 dudes comin to the back and they see us all quickly buck up. 'Nah nah we dont want a problem wit yall, but yall mans'... boom boom whatever whatever. So they say their piece n go sit back down. Which, knowin this ? we know they right but ? it he wit us, so he wit us.

Ffwd I wake up to BOOM 1 of the dudes came to the back and stole the ? outta the youngin. We all started swingin, out of the whole bus its about 6 NSU dudes. Everybody swingin in a 2 ft space

Bus driver pulls over. We bout an hour from Norfolk. My knuckles bleedin so i know i got somebody and im untouched. Youngin is leakin. Now he from that area so he gets on the phone, 'bring ____ these ? tried to jump me its 30 of em' lol

Ffwd we pull up to NSU which is a small campus, 1 main bus stop, Sunday night, their whole campus there! HAHAHAHA Now its still college so they not bout it on no street on site ? , they just posted, but they still deep. And the bus driver is a Norfolk ? ! The responsible thing to do is drop them off and drive! Lmao but he takin a smoke break dappin up the NSU cats.

So we like ok, we bout to just get out swing on 1 or 2 cats QUICK each then haul ass. Real talk, call that whatever you want it was 6 on 30

But right before that youngin looks at us n says 'DONT get out the bus, ____bout to start shootin.' O_O

Low n behold in the midst of all these young college kids 2 old head pull up in a hoopty, honks the horn, and yougin ditty bops out there walks around in the middle of these NSU dudes and goes up to the car. Lot of pointin goin on

NOW the bus driver quickly told us its time to go. We get on the bus and gtofh outta there, youngin told us ____ bust off in the air and the whole ? scattered. Youngin was reckless so 50/50 on whether that part is true