Experiences With The Homeless

Mastery
Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
Come in and drop any stories that concern you and the homeless whether they be sad, happy, funny, messed up, etc.

So I was exiting the freeway last week and there was this homeless man sitting on the side of the road near the stop light. I pull up right beside him waiting for the light to change.

He asks me if I had any spare change. I did and I grab what amounted to a couple dollars in change and pulled out a $20 bill. I reached my arm out the window for him to come get the change, then I was going to hit him with the $20 afterwards. This dude had the nerve to tell me he didn't want to get up and could I bring it to him (he was about 7-10 ft from the car).

I told him if he wanted this change he would get up and get it. So he gets up, walks over to the car and I put the change in his hand. Before I could even hand him the $20 this ? gonna look down at the change with disgust and back at me and say "well THAT was worth it" all sarcastic and ? !

I lost it. I smacked his hand upwards and knocked all the change out his hand and said "ungrateful ? " as I drove off. ? had me hot yo. Needless to say, that $20 never made it to him. Haha

I always help the homeless out because of how I grew up, so I understand. But his ? here...

Comments

• 5onblackhandside
    5onblackhandside Members Posts: 2,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Mastery wrote: »
    Come in and drop any stories that concern you and the homeless whether they be sad, happy, funny, messed up, etc.

So I was exiting the freeway last week and there was this homeless man sitting on the side of the road near the stop light. I pull up right beside him waiting for the light to change.

He asks me if I had any spare change. I did and I grab what amounted to a couple dollars in change and pulled out a $20 bill. I reached my arm out the window for him to come get the change, then I was going to hit him with the $20 afterwards. This dude had the nerve to tell me he didn't want to get up and could I bring it to him (he was about 7-10 ft from the car).

I told him if he wanted this change he would get up and get it. So he gets up, walks over to the car and I put the change in his hand. Before I could even hand him the $20 this ? gonna look down at the change with disgust and back at me and say "well THAT was worth it" all sarcastic and ? !

I lost it. I smacked his hand upwards and knocked all the change out his hand and said "ungrateful ? " as I drove off. ? had me hot yo. Needless to say, that $20 never made it to him. Haha

I always help the homeless out because of how I grew up, so I understand. But his ? here...

that ? was not homeless, or he was a entitled ? ? before he was homeless
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When i drive through the City there's too many to ignore. Everyday I drop change or a buck on em at the stoplight. I dont do much but they appreciate the little bit
  • blatalian
    blatalian Members Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had to stop one of my ? from shooting a homeless crazy cat that was talking ? to him wit' a plastic knife in his hand...my ? was heated cuz tha cat kept talking ? to him about thinking he was "cool" cuz he had on some J's while he was on tha streets...dude wouldn't let up and pulled tha knife and my ? blacked out lol...I knew he had his burner so I grabbed him amd walked him off...don't know if he was really gonna shoot him but my homie is certifiable 730...I still ? wit' him about that ? all tha time lmao
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stew wrote: »
    Was outside a Hawks game for a cig break at halftime a couple years ago and theres always homeless walkin up that street during games. Seen this lady talkin to one of them, she goes in to her purse to grab some money, pulls out what she THOUGHT was a dollar bill turns out that dollar was a 20 and the homeless cat snatched that ? and dipped! lmaooo I was dying!
    Yoooooooo I would have been rollin' hahaha
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stew wrote: »
    I wasnt around to see this one but it had to do with me. That night I got my speakers stolen out of my truck a couple months ago downtown, I was coming from a restaurant. I drop my radio eqiup off, go park in the parking deck and walk to the restaurant to do our show. So when we were done with the show, I walk to the parking deck to pick up my truck and drive up to the curb to get my radio ? , found out my ? was stolen, had to call the cops yadda yadda so that night I had ordered some food to go and I left it with my radio ? at the front of the restaurant next to the host. My trip to the parking deck was extended obviously so when I finally get back to the restaurant I ask the host, where my food that was sitting here with the rest of my ? ? She goes "hold on let me get the manager for you", Im thinking like maybe they put it back in the kitchen or something. This ? comes out talkin bout some ? came into the restaurant wondering around, they got into an argument and he guessed on the way of kicking him out he mustve stole your food......

ES7QfbP.gif

So yea that night I got jacked for some woofers, an amp, my rosary, a club sandwich with mac and cheese smh.

and u fell for that?
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? i lost it at smacked his hand upwards..stomach cramps off that ? wooo

• Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When I was 14 I used to have homeless people buy me ? and I would buy them a 40 for helping me out.
  • GodNThaBuild'n
    GodNThaBuild'n Members Posts: 8,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't stand when these ? at tha drive thru. ? ass ? see you at tha window paying for ya food and ask for change. Nah I got no change foh begging
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is the most uninteresting thread I have ever read.
    Mods move this ? to the backstreets
  • ghostdog56
    ghostdog56 Members Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? Mr. Wendell. What the ? is spare change, like I got so much change I can just walk around handing it out, I tell them ? I used a card when they ask for money
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    I got a couple homeless dudes that come thru at different times when I'm working at the bar. One dude I just toss whatever change I got. Usually $3-4. The other dude just wants a can of diet coke and a cigarette. Specifically diet coke. That ? kills me. He tryna watch his blood sugar. Foh b. Its always good to have a couple homeless dudes on the strip. They will let you know what's going on and look out. And the ? in line love seeing that ? too, easy bait.

Diet coke dude had his cracka wake up call one night tho. Dude said "who would think when I'm rock bottom in the world a ? is the only one I can depend on. Thank you."
    I really didn't know what to say to that ? . But I was thinking "that's what you get"

Other homeless people usually have to catch me in a weak moment like coming out a McDonald's or Tim Horton's or some ? . Hate the ones you see in the same spot like its their 9-5 tho. They can't get ? from me.
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man nobody is going to read this stupid ?