12346»

Comments

• DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    d.green wrote: »
    jay83 wrote: »
    A$AP_A$TON wrote: »
    I'm still ? how ESPN did Jalen Rose and Ryan Clark. How the ? you punish them for essentially hurting Skips and Stephen A feelings. But they can turn around and talk ? freely about any athlete on or off the field related.

What did they do to Ryan Clark? Dosent he work for ESPN sometimes?

I remember Clark and SAS had a little spat on First Take a while back.

It was a topic about media criticsm vs athletes. SAS said something about athletes wanting his job but do they have a degree and can they articulate themselves like he can.

So Ryan Clark said he has the same degree, can articulate himself AND his hairline isn't pushed back.
    LOL

The next day or so, SAS face addressed Clark and said "oh no you can't articulate as well as me" type sh*t and listed his crednetials.

https://youtu.be/XUQwKHlTzq0

How the hell SAS gonna get all salty about character Assasinations and be like "He shoulda called me before he tried to do what he did" Does Stephen A call Slava Medvedenko or Tiago Splitter or some of them guys when he character assasinate them?
  • felliwonda
    felliwonda Members Posts: 416 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I think watching Stephen A. Go off on different sport topics Is hilarious that's his job... And is obvious that instances like these are a perfect opportunity for his career and ESPN ratings so they take full advantage and make it a big deal. KD comments weren't even crazy I could picture KD commenting humbly and still saying what he said
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    ESPN gives SAS the greenlight to disrespect his own people without repercussions but suspend him because a white ? misinterpreted his words

man idk why ya'll keep framing it that way. Ya'll lettin H.O.H cloud your memories too much imho.

He apologized because he was trying to act like a slick tough guy ? again, except this time he got caught. Wasn't no ? misinterpretation, that ? was ignorant, ? that. His stated reasoning was eerily reminiscent of the "What About Black on Black Crime?" ? ? he'd go on later. Its throwing shade on a legitimate horror of society and passive-aggressively putting the onus on the VICTIMS of said horror.

"But domestic violence or whatever the case may be, with men putting their hands on women, is obviously a very real, real issue in our society. And I think that just talking about what guys shouldn't do, we got to also make sure that you can do your part to do whatever you can do to make, to try to make sure it doesn't happen."

"But police brutality or whatever the case may be, with officers putting their hands on women, is obviously a very real, real issue in our society. And I think that just talking about what cops shouldn't do, we got to also make sure that you can do your part to do whatever you can do to make, to try to make sure it doesn't happen."

No wonder this ? friends with Sean Hannity......
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    His & hers >>>>
  • blu197
    blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    His & hers >>>>

Number Never Lie>>>>>His & Hers

His & Hers became First Take part 2
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blu197 wrote: »
    His & hers >>>>

First take has ppl on it that we don't like.

The concept of the show is not bad just try annoying charters.

His and Hers is more down to earth.

• blu197
    blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    His & hers >>>>

I think one of the main reasons ppl prefer his & hers is bc first take is 2 hours for no reason, ? talk about the same thing 3 times or spend almost 30 minutes on one topic, first take at its best is still the better show, his & hers never had a show as good as the Ochocinco episode

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=utUkparj7Dw
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    His & hers >>>>

I think one of the main reasons ppl prefer his & hers is bc first take is 2 hours for no reason, ? talk about the same thing 3 times or spend almost 30 minutes on one topic, first take at its best is still the better show, his & hers never had a show as good as the Ochocinco episode

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=utUkparj7Dw

c/s the 3 topics ? ... I bet tomorrow they gone talk about the Dallas loss 3 different ways... Dez coming back...how when Romo comes back the team will be different... how bad the nfc east is as a whole and how all they need to do is win the division...

they will talk about the green bay game...

a little about the world series...
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Highly Questionable is the best show on ESPN. Lebetard is cool. Bomani is the realest black man on ESPN. And Papi is funny as hell.
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options
    313 wayz wrote: »

Basketball minds was enlightening the audience in a merian assortment of Anecdotal ,analytical, and imperical evidence lmaooo
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Another great rant by Stephen A to me when talking about Tiger woods former caddy

Said the ? was "Nonsensical"

SAS is a damn dictionary wow
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Someone calls you a liar. Not just anybody, KD. What you gon do? Address it.

I think SAS put too much time into it.

Yeah, KD was more into his feelings than SAS. LOL who gets that upset about reporting on where you will play next?
  • Rampage12
    Rampage12 Members Posts: 3,512 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Highly Questionable is the best show on ESPN. Lebetard is cool. Bomani is the realest black man on ESPN. And Papi is funny as hell.

Papi is ? annoying, who ever thought it'd be funny for him to just start spitting random rap verses...that ? got old the first time he did it. And then the random ? he just does for no reason at the end of each episode:

"Fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight,"

"Strike three, strike three, strike three, strike three, strike three, strike three"

Only shows I mess with on ESPN are Mike & Mike and Russillo & Kanell.
  • Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options
    This ? had his sassy on a thousand about 2 minutes in...

"We really want to go ... HERE?"
    "We really want to start somethig with... ME ... ?"

(Bruh... his pitch was high as ? when he said that ? )

giphy.gif
  • elgato
    elgato Members Posts: 216 ✭✭
    Options

c/s the 3 topics ? ... I bet tomorrow they gone talk about the Dallas loss 3 different ways... Dez coming back...how when Romo comes back the team will be different... how bad the nfc east is as a whole and how all they need to do is win the division...

they will talk about the green bay game...

a little about the world series...

Quoted for truth. I hate how every show has 3 segments on Skip's Cowboys.