124»

Comments

700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ineedpussy wrote: »
    700 wrote: »
    @700 youre in my city and ? you didnt check in? thats a violation and we gone have to g check you. and you got to be a dumb muthafucka to not quit smoking so you could get a job at ford. ? we dont like your type in the ville. go back to florida.

lol

who tf you supposed to be?

and ill happily leave, this city wack as ?

the whole city

bet you wouldnt say that in the west. or parkchill, or the beech. and definitely not victory. be for real @700

yall know the city wack as ?

quit playing

@700 damn bruh you wrong. if i wasnt on probo i would bring the choppa to shivley and light your ass up with this banana clip.

lol

damn thats ? up
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @700 youre in my city and ? you didnt check in? thats a violation and we gone have to g check you. and you got to be a dumb muthafucka to not quit smoking so you could get a job at ford. ? we dont like your type in the ville. go back to florida.

lol

the whole city

bet you wouldnt say that in the west. or parkchill, or the beech. and definitely not victory. be for real @700

quit playing

@700 damn bruh you wrong. if i wasnt on probo i would bring the choppa to shivley and light your ass up with this banana clip.

lol

damn thats ? up

i know bruh. but you know i aint bustin a grape out here
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    As much as I hate MsSouthern, her 'I'm never wrong' attitude, and her and kats reaction spam, yall racist Lmao.

lol

the whole city

quit playing

lol

damn thats ? up

Lol ? the rest of yo city is
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    every time theres a new post i think you actually got fired
    edited November 2015
    riddlerap wrote: »
    every time theres a new post i think you actually got fired

? ass Cracka.....
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭

lol

the whole city

quit playing

lol

damn thats ? up

i know bruh. its wild but we gon be alright. you going to the club my nig? 2 lounge is suppose to be poppin this saturday

lol

the whole city

quit playing

lol

damn thats ? up

i know bruh. its wild but we gon be alright. you going to the club my nig? 2 lounge is suppose to be poppin this saturday

Hell naw, i only been out once since i been here

I went to legends on a friday, i prolly wont go nowhere else until thanksgiving
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JokerKing wrote: »
    JokerKing wrote: »
    I used to work at ups.

? huh

I'm bout to quit this ?

The one here in austin had some hoes in that ? . That ? was a big ole soap opera

Yea it's some hoes in this one, but you right this ? is a big ass soap opera and it trips me out

I'm a ? that's been running the streets for a long time and to see some of the meaningless drama go on in there is crazy

People actually take shipping boxes that ? serious, like it's always some drama for no reason

That ? is crazy to me

real talk