What is worst for a Black Man ? Being a Drug Dealer or Being a police Officer?

Comments

• Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some cops are drug dealers
  • Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    *which is worse
  • ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Posting in this thread as a black man is pretty bad too
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    drug dealers are nobody but an unlicensed pharmacist
  • endboss
    endboss Members Posts: 879 ✭✭✭✭
    Tough question. I was or would be the drug dealer but it depends on the drug. I was or would sell weed , coke ? but i would never touch ? , ? , ? ...and i think that thelaw does a lot more damage in destroying lifes than a few drugs will..
  • _God_
    _God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Off duty black cops are hilarious, these ? try to stunt on drug dealers cuz they don't have to pay rent n get discounts everywhere, then they be in the club tatted up doin Molly n Coke, everything they can get out they system in a couple day but when they open they mouth u can see where they lacking. Them ? is ? who got picked on now they want revenge of untalented ? who played high school football now they don't know what's next.

Every block hustla has told on someone , most of em be informants . The ones who don't end up doing yrs, come back now they move up the totem pole. I respect every narcotic hustle except ? , ? who ? are just bums
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Drugs do so much damage to the black community.

This is something you ? should know if you ever lived there.

Scust at you ?
  • _God_
    Shizlansky wrote: »

Scust at you ?

So u rather b one of those black cops chasing ? dealers in the hood?
  • Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭

Scust at you ?

Only a crab ass self destructive leech would want to sell drugs to their own community.
  • _God_
    Huey_C wrote: »

Scust at you ?

Only a crab ass self destructive leech would want to sell drugs to their own community.

What type of black ? would want to be a cop tho?
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This thread ignorant as ?
  • _God_
    Beta wrote: »
    This thread ignorant as ?

It is but it isn't I was just arrested last Wednesday n taken to jail by a black cop and the drug dealers get to sell drugs all day so obviously if your not either your vulnerable
  • _God_
    edited November 2015
    I ain't gonna lie I lets cops get whatever they want for free, n I had apd officer tell me " if one of the little thugs try me you will see somebody get murdered I promise you will see a murder" he think we cool but I know better, he just black cop who was a herb like @Huey_C and @Shizlansky
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Are u cac yes or no?? @_? _

Yes he is pico exposed him he even did a thread with a video of him in some run down atlanta strip mall freestylin. Ol' b rad from Malibu wigga mufucka. And this dummies keep feeding into him 'scust.
  • _God_

Yes he is pico exposed him he even did a thread with a video of him in some run down atlanta strip mall freestylin. Ol' b rad from Malibu wigga mufucka. And this dummies keep feeding into him 'scust.

You a old judge Joe brown type ? ? , you pico ? like she your daughter or sum ? , why don't you bring the thread up you old ? ass ? , ? ? ass ?
  • Splackavelli
    edited November 2015
    end game:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_GLuv4-S8Y

look at this robbie van winkle, vanilla ice lookin ass thinking he on! look at that reeses pieces gold foil on his jacked up grill. looking like he bites bricks in his spare time ol disco grill havin mufucka. i aint gone ? with you though you look crazy. i think you that one crazy white boy in a click of ? that chris rock warned us about? what you did that was so ? up to earn them ? respect white bread? what you had sex with your dog after killing your parents?
  • _God_
    end game:

look at this robbie van winkle, vanilla ice lookin ass thinking he on! look at that reeses pieces gold foil on his jacked up grill. looking like he bites bricks in his spare time ol disco grill havin mufucka. i aint gone ? with you though you look crazy. i think you that one crazy white boy in a click of ? that chris rock warned us about? what you did that was so ? up to earn them ? respect white bread? what you had sex with your dog after killing your parents?

who u think took the video smart guy? U mad thirst thinkin u exposin sumthin, u a internet meek mills type ? ? u dumb as ? u from the south ain't u boy
  • Huey_C
    _? _ wrote: »

You a old judge Joe brown type ? ? , you pico ? like she your daughter or sum ? , why don't you bring the thread up you old ? ass ? , ? ? ass ?

U already been exposed hoe, u white af , ? delusional lil cave ?
  • _God_

U already been exposed hoe, u white af , ? delusional lil cave ?

U dumb ? workin for the Feds shut the ? up j reid
  • Huey_C
    end game:

Look at this punk ass cac @_? _ , I'll cave his fukin chest in
  • _God_
    end game:

I will have a train on them ?
  • Splackavelli
    end game:

pause
  • Huey_C
    edited November 2015
    end game:

tumblr_m2oto7SGwf1qzv4vio1_400_zpsnmqd2w1x.gif?w=480&h=480&fit=clip

I have to slump this cac
  • _God_
    end game:

I have to slump this cac

Look at this fake ass wanna be federal gangster u mad cuz I destroyed your character so u n that old ? just gonna keep reaching y'all a disgrace to black ?
  • _God_
    end game:

I have to slump this cac

Blood postin gifs