Official KillaCham vs. Monizzle Fight (Where In The World Is Monizzle?)

KillaCham
KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
edited November 2015 in AKA Donkey
Taking all bets! I'm in middle CT this week for work and me and Monizzle are finally gonna throw the hands in his mean streets of Connecticut.................

WHO YOU BETTIN ON?!?

Tale of the Tape

Kang Killa Cham
Height: 6'
Swag: Buff magnificent

Monizzle
Height: 5' 6"
Swag: Stevie from Malcom in the Middle

@Monizzle14 you got until Friday to set this up. I'ma sautee ya toupee before I head back home.

Comments

•  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭

bet! i got $5 on you, ? .

• Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    U gotta let me promote these things
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Kang Killa Cham for the WIN !!!!

#teamkillacham

#fuckmonizzle
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    @monizzle where u at playa step into these negotiations
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    who do we trust in CT to record this?
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm just here to be apart of IC history in case someone gets knocked out on film...
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This really about to happen?
  • matches malone
    matches malone Members Posts: 3,067 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Windsor Locks, CT

lololololol
  • KillaCham
    edited November 2015
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    This really about to happen?
    It's happening. I'm here all week.

Monizzle where you at???
    Detective-with-magnifying-glass.jpg
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • geechee slim
    geechee slim Members Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dead@ battery life on fleek
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Monizzle14 you gonna fight this dude?
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    I don't participate in coonery my ? its 2015. I ain't got time for some match.com meet a ? you met on the internet ? b. you wanna talk about why nikki coonaj ain't ? as an artist and stick to thread topics so be it ? . You wanna actually use facts to dispute points i make so be it.

You wanna actually use your words and talk it out like real g's message a ? . I never had any beef with you but you appear buthurt and wanna "fight me". I make a pro nikki minaj statement against her ex boo and now you salty out of the blue?

For what ? lol. Grown men don't ? around on business trips imagining what monizzle look like on some suspect ? . Act like a muthafucking grown ass man i dare you to. Get the ? off this middle school trina fight a ? in the parking lot coonery.

I am i a street ? hell no. Never said i was and i would never want to have to be in that street ? unless my life depended on it which it doesn't. Are my jokes corny as ? ? Yes i know most my jokes lame. Do i live in the worse part of hood? No my parents moved me out of a rough area so i could have a better life than they do. But i don't live in a ? gated community with a 5,000 square foot house. But i still go back to the city and do programs and projects to keep these youngn's on the right path.

My challenge to killa ken barb is to act like a grown ass man. Stop this fuckery on the internet and act like a grown ass man and stop this fuckery.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    I don't participate in coonery my ? its 2015. I ain't got time for some match.com meet a ? you met on the internet ? b. you wanna talk about why nikki coonaj ain't ? as an artist and stick to thread topics so be it ? . You wanna actually use facts to dispute points i make so be it.

You wanna actually use your words and talk it out like real g's message a ? . I never had any beef with you but you appear buthurt and wanna "fight me". I make a pro nikki minaj statement against her ex boo and now you salty out of the blue?

For what ? lol. Grown men don't ? around on business trips imagining what monizzle look like on some suspect ? . Act like a muthafucking grown ass man i dare you to. Get the ? off this middle school trina fight a ? in the parking lot coonery.

I am i a street ? hell no. Never said i was and i would never want to have to be in that street ? unless my life depended on it which it doesn't. Are my jokes corny as ? ? Yes i know most my jokes lame. Do i live in the worse part of hood? No my parents moved me out of a rough area so i could have a better life than they do. But i don't live in a ? gated community with a 5,000 square foot house. But i still go back to the city and do programs and projects to keep these youngn's on the right path.

My challenge to killa ken barb is to act like a grown ass man. Stop this fuckery on the internet and act like a grown ass man and stop this fuckery.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOSNgAbqwVQ
    what is this ? ? u copping pleas? get yourself together and knock this ? out....all he asked was an address not ur biography

so you just gunna meet a random ? and fight em?
  • KillaCham
    Monizzle14 wrote: »

Damn I feel what you're sayin. You're kinda right. It's a little embarrassing how I'm acting right now. I been on these forums for dumb long now and I'm plus a moderator. This isn't any way to act or to lead by example. I'm better than this. We'll talk this out man.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmao I'm dead elzo because I thought of the same thing..

I literally said "this ? scared!" to myself